B Wedding Invitations Reviews

74 | Torrance, CA

74 Reviews for B Wedding Invitations

Klodian · Married on 06/22/2019

Beautiful beautiful creations!

Our invitations were absolutely beautiful, flawless. Fast turn around, prompt answers to questions. Yes, order from here, you will not be disappointed. Our guests had a lot of praises to how beautiful they were.

Sent on 07/08/2019

Melissa · Married on 08/26/2017

I read alllllll the reviews for B Wedding Invitations and was a bit nervous....but I fell in love with one of their invitations and decided to take a chance on them. They were SO easy to work with! I created my design easily, saw my proofs quickly, and received my gorgeous invitations just a week or so later! So fast!

I will say that my invitation didn't have a great match for the enclosure cards, so I paid a little extra to change the color- it's still not perfect, but I'm very happy overall.

When I placed my order, I didn't realize that my invitation came in foil print- so I paid an extra $50 for thermology and they quickly saw the error, contacted me and refunded me the money in a timely manner.

Seriously, B Weddings was amazing!! I highly recommend! :)

Sent on 03/10/2017

Rafaela · Married on 08/27/2016

I don't usually leave reviews (I know I should!) regardless of the service (good or bad), however B Wedding Invitations did an AMAZING job with my wedding invitations. I had such a hard time finding a company that has great quality products and convenient price . I tried everything from Wedding paper divas, Etsy, Paper presentation ( Paper Presentation was just outrageous - they gave me a $2000 quote for a similar product that I got from B wedding invitation for $500...let aside the poor customer service I experienced in the store) . When I almost gave up (even thought of doing it myself :-S) I came across B Wedding Invitations on my Facebook ...and i decided to check it out. I LOVE the website, I LOVE the fact that they let you pick 5 FREE samples and they deliver it to you super fast (Paper presentation was going to charge me $50 for 1 sample). They chat with you if you need additional info/clarifications so you don't have to wait hours or days for an email reply. They are very good with emails too, overall great and fast communication. However, I am not sure about calls , I never had to call them - got all the info I needed through emails and chat :)}. I ordered 180 invitations in total, 2 different styles one was approx $3 for 1 and the other one approx $5, 2 different languages (I have a destination wedding to the country where I was born).......delivery was on time and very fast (less than 2 weeks). I got a 35%discount (yayyy!!! :D) and LOVED the final product!!!
    I will order "thank you" cards from B Wedding Invitations and I will recommend it to all my friends and family. Overall great experience.
    Thank you B Wedding Invitations team, you guys are great!

Sent on 04/01/2016

Gorgeous invitations. So elegant and well made. Good price also.

Sent on 01/01/2016

Beautiful invitations. Quality is amazing for the value. Quick to ship. However, TRIPLE check the proof as they will not change it.. even if the date says 2105 instead of 2015. Not a huge deal but just a silly mistake I made! :)

Sent on 11/23/2015

Lindsay · Married on 05/16/2015

I loved using B Wedding Invites! They were so beautiful and perfect- they sent us samples that came out exactly the way the invitations did. Worth the money!

Sent on 07/07/2015

Christina · Married on 03/14/2015

My invitations are GORGEOUS! I made a few changes to our invitations, and it was so simple. It's wonderful that you have a designer review what you've done, and will make changes to make sure that the invitations are perfect. They provide you with a proof after they make corrections, and if you don't respond to the proof, they will call you to have you review and approve it. It was so easy, and they have so many invitations to choose from that you are sure to find something!

Sent on 12/13/2014
  • Camille

Camille · Married on 10/18/2014

After searching multiple sites for invitations we were extremely pleased that we went with B Wedding. The quality of service they provide was immeasurable, thank you for our beautiful invitations. We would highly recommend you to all our friends and family.

Sent on 10/29/2014

Nicole · Married on 09/27/2014

B Wedding Invitations gets 5 stars from me, and it's beyond well deserved. It feels like they were only working with me and no one else with how prompt they were with everything from providing proofs, shipping the final product, and replying to my [many] e-mails. I had to make quite a few changes (entirely my fault) and they did everything possible to accommodate me. I'm also extremely impressed with the quality of the invitations/wedding stationery I received and am so excited about how great they look.

This is a highly recommended vendor--especially if you're looking for SOMETHING to be easy during planning! Amazing customer service and amazing products!

Sent on 04/08/2014

Nicole · Married on 09/27/2014

After searching everywhere and getting tons of samples for our invitations, I stumbled upon B Wedding Invitations, and the rest is history. Their work is amazing and is of excellent quality, and we continue to get compliments on our invitations. Their customer service is also phenomenal. After ordering the invitations, we realized we made an error and needed to correct it, and they were so accommodating. I was constantly in touch with them for little things, and I know I must have drove them nuts, but they were amazing (which I made a point of telling them, repeatedly). I wish I had more reasons to utilize their services, because I absolutely love them.

Sent on 11/16/2014

I ordered laser cut invitations and they were absolutely gorgeous! I would highly recommend this company.

Sent on 08/26/2014
  • F

Armin · Married on 08/29/2014

We love our wedding cards! They were prompt in responding back and the cards turned out great! No surprises were thrown at us! Highly recommend them!

Sent on 12/11/2014

Our invites came out exactly like we wanted !! they were elegant and so worth the price. They came quickly even when we ordered over 300 invitations!

Sent on 06/24/2014

I love love B wedding invites. I received samples from many different websites and saw work of other invitation suppliers and B wedding invites gives you great quality. It is also very affordable. If you are someone like me that is extremely busy working and going to school full time and planning a wedding mostly alone, B wedding invites will save you time too. You get exactly what you ordered. The quality looks very expensive but like I said it is affordable. Other sites had cheaper looking cards that were much more expensive. I definitely always recommend them.

Sent on 03/25/2015

Beautiful invitations! And B Wedding Invitations were very professional and responded to my inquiries quickly.

Sent on 06/02/2014
  • Christine

Christine · Married on 07/17/2014

I was so scared to design my invitation online but the team at B Wedding Invitations did a spectacular job!! Their selection is amazing and the final product was great!! Every guest loved the invitation!!

Sent on 10/21/2014
  • Amysita

Amy · Married on 07/12/2014

After ordering samples from 13 different companies, we selected B Wedding Invitations and chose them among the few samples that were the quality we wanted. Personalizing our invitations with their online design tool was only a bit more time consuming that some of the other vendors' programs, but the quality of the paper, the selection of fonts, and the superior customer service made this company stand out (I had emailed them a few questions before ordering, as well as one other company we were considering, and B Wedding Invitations responded immediately). Everything shipped shortly after our order was placed. In the end, we made the right decision and are extremely pleased with the final product. The price was an excellent value for the invitations we ordered too (invitation and envelope with return address, RSVP card and envelope with address, accommodations card, and pocket/sleeve). Thank you, B Wedding Invitations!

Sent on 05/01/2014

After looking through a lot of invitation websites (Michael's Invitations, Magnet Street, Wedding Paper Diva's to name a few) and numerous samples, I chose B Wedding Invitations because (1) The invitation was completely hand put together - no need to tie your own ribbon or fuss with add-ons (2) The envelop that came with this invite comes lined with a beautiful pearl white lining (3) Invitations arrived very well packed & they even included free silver stamp stickers embossed with "Invitation" to help seal your envelops

It is worth noting that not all invitations come with lined envelops. It depends on the style so its safest to order a sample and see if you like it.

Their editors did not catch my RSVP date error (there is no September 31st) and allowed it to go to print. That was the one let down hence I docked a star. Otherwise, good experience & I would recommend them. Just be careful of any mistakes cause their editors may not notice to help you change it.

Sent on 03/24/2014

Nikki · Married on 06/14/2014

Love the quality and matched the pictures online

Sent on 01/17/2014
  • User3193101 · 2+ years ago

My laser cut invitations turned out beautifully!! I can't begin to tell you how many compliments I got on my invitations. This website is great to work with because you are able to change font, wording, and placement of words on the invitation before having them printed! I had one question during the process and the company was very helpful over the phone!

Sent on 06/06/2014

Nancy · Married on 06/07/2014

Invitations were beautiful and everyone was beyond helpful. Would always purchase from this site.

Sent on 04/18/2014

JESSICA · Married on 05/17/2014

Our wedding invitations were so authentic and beautiful, we received so many compliments on how gorgeous and professional they looked. I couldn't have chosen a better company to create invites for our wedding day!

Sent on 06/17/2014

Esmeralda · Married on 05/16/2014

After two months of constantly looking on the internet for unique and elegant wedding invitation designs, I finally came across B Wedding Invitations. I love their large selections with various styles, colors, and theme designs. They have great prices, which you can also apply a 10% discount. Their customer service is great. I called them just to ask some questions and their representatives are very helpful. I absolutely love their user-friendly design application, which gives you the freedom to customize the invitations with lots of fonts to choose from. And I appreciate the service they include of having a design person who will check your work after you have submitted the customization. The invitations were packaged very well and safely, to avoid any damage during delivery. And I received the invitations very quickly, just within a week. I had ordered 20 suite wedding invitations, which had a pocket filled with 4 card inserts. The quality of the paper and ink is beautiful, I was impressed. My guests loved the invitations; some are even saving their invitation as souvenir.

Sent on 08/15/2014

Joe · Married on 04/12/2014

Very high quality invitations!! We ordered the Embossed Romantic Couture ItemNo. : BH1602 and they look great!

The best part about the invitations is how they arrived at our house..ALREADY ASSEMBLED!!! Talk about a time saver!!! We only opened them to add a stamp to the return envelope inside, otherwise they were done!

Just as a FYI: We ordered BH1602, and with the inserts we chose (all but the menu card i think) we paid $1.12 each to send them. I think it breaks down to large envelope, over 2OZs. We used 1 66 cent wedding stamp, and 1 forever stamp. This was last week, but I know postage is going up Jan 26th 2014.

Sent on 01/25/2014

CHRISTINE · Married on 04/12/2014

Got lots of wows from my invitations and they were not too pricey. Recommend

Sent on 04/14/2014