B.SUITE Reviews

10 | Middleton, WI

10 Reviews for B.SUITE

Kathryn · Married on 07/18/2015

I was looking for a hair stylist that would be willing to come out to my hotel and after a recommendation from a friend, I made a hair appointment to meet with Becca. I was so impressed that I asked her if she would do my wedding hair. She sent me a contract with all the detailed information and her pricing was completely reasonable.

We scheduled a trial a few weeks before the wedding and tried out two different hair styles. It was great to get an idea of what my hair would look like on the day.

Then on the day of the wedding, she was on-time and she even asked me if I wanted some Starbucks which was really sweet of her! She did an amazing job with all of my bridesmaids hair and my hair, and I received so many compliments on it. I would highly recommend her!

• W

Whitney · Married on 08/31/2014

I truly cannot say enough about Becca from b. suite. She is simply the best. She did my hair for my wedding, and it looked gorgeous. Even more, she encouraged me during my trial to go for a curly, whimsical look (I had planned to wear it in a straight bob), and I am so glad she did. She knew what she was talking about. She also somehow did six bridemaids hair + the mother of the groom in 5 1/2 hours. I do not know how she did it. And a handful of the bridesmaids did not originally sign up to get their hair done, and Becca graciously fit them in. When I was a few minutes late for my own hair appointment tim, her response was "I'm on your schedule - no worries." She was calm, professional, and really fun to be around the day of the wedding. If Becca is available, snap her up asap - she is as good as it gets.

Shannon · Married on 07/19/2013

I love becca she did awesome with my hair and and 3 of my bridesmaids!! We were all trilled with the results! I have very difficult and thick hair to manage and she always does an awesome job. I am never disappointed!

Stacy · Married on 04/27/2013

Becca has been cutting and coloring my hair since I moved to Madison in 2008, so it seemed like a no-brainer to ask her to do my wedding. And it was just as fabulous as I expected! She came to our hotel (Hilton Monona Terrace) and spent the morning doing my hair plus five bridemaids, and the mother of the groom at the last minute! Everyone loved their hair. Flexible, fun, and very good at what she does. Schedule a trial -- I highly recommend it.

Rachel · Married on 09/08/2012

I went to Becca at b.suite after I had a make-up trail for my wedding and my makeup artist suggested I get highlights (and recommended Becca). Becca was very welcoming, fun, and made me feel really comfortable. She did a fabulous job on the highlights.
    Last minute, I decided to organize and pay for my four bridesmaids to get their hair done for my wedding. Luckily, Becca was able to work us into her schedule. She was very flexible and easy to get a hold of while we were planning. She came to the studio where all the girls got ready and was prepared with all of her tools and product. She arrived on time and worked very efficiently. She even finished ahead of schedule. Every hairstyle was gorgeous. They all looked different, but had the same feel. I had already planned to get my hair done by my makeup artist, but I know Becca would have done a great job on my hair as well. She was friendly and calm and it was really nice to have her there. Her prices seemed about average to me - well worth the money!
    Since my wedding, Becca has become my hairstylist. Her studio is very clean and modern. It would be the perfect place to get ready before a wedding. If we didn’t have a different location to get ready already planned, I would have jumped at the chance to use her space.

Melissa · Married on 08/10/2012

Becca was extremely flexible, professional and simply fun to have at our home the day of our wedding. She arrived on time as agreed, styled two bridesmaids and the bride with ease and it truly felt like we had a girlfriend hanging out with us that day. I was so impressed with Becca, that I recently visited her for a haircut at her salon in Madison. I would absolutely recommend her for on-site bridal hair services or as a stylist at her salon.

• User2072421 · 2+ years ago

Becca was so accommodating and willing to try a variety of styles to find the perfect fit for me.

Kate · Married on 08/15/2011

Becca is the best! She was my stylist for three years before she did my wedding hair. From the practice style to my wedding day she was professional, creative and supportive.

Along with a colleague, Becca styled my and my bridesmaids' hair for my wedding in September. Being from out of town, I was unable to meet with Becca until a few days before the wedding to have my trial style. I wasn't nervous in the least though because Becca contacted me months prior to the big day, and over email and telephone, we walked through my style preferences, and I shared inspiration pictures. She immediately put me at ease. The trial was so much fun! We played with a few different options -- some techniques of which I've never even dreamed of, but were so neat -- and Becca showed me how she could alter each and combine my favorite elements of each style. She tailored all of her suggestions to my hair type, which can be tricky (it's stick straight and flat), and worked out the types and amounts of product to use before the big day. She followed up with photographs of the styles that night, so I could get feedback from my family and friends and think on the styles on my own time. I felt pretty confident going in, and then came the big day! Becca was timely and calm, and worked diligently She made my hair look positively beautiful!!!! It had the right amount of volume to balance my dress and an amazing texture; everyone complimented how the style fit my accessories, features, and dress perfectly! And it stayed in place the whole night despite HOURS of dancing!!! She really knocked it out of the park, and she was very kind and skilled with my ladies' hair as well. Each of my six ladies looked gorgeous, and she helped them achieve the looks that they each wanted based on their direction and any inspiration pictures that they brought. I really can't say enough about how wonderful it was to work with Becca, and it is evident how much she cares about her clients. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend her.

Kristen · Married on 08/24/2013

Becca at B.Suite in Madison was a delight to work with before and on my wedding day. I first contacted Becca after a semi-disastrous trial with another stylist, and I was very worried about not getting my hair right at the wedding (I tend to look back at my updos and have regrets). Becca did four styles at my trial, and I knew she would be able to give me what I wanted for my wedding.

On the Big Day, Becca arrived at my hotel (SO convenient!) right on time (I was a little behind schedule myself), and worked almost non-stop for six hours, styling me, my three bridesmaids (all with totally different hair types), and my mom, stepmom, mother-in-law, and two aunts. Everyone looked gorgeous, and I received compliments all day on my hair. Becca was also just a great person to have around; she kept everyone at ease with her easy-going personality, working hard but always smiling.

Becca was very professional and got back to me quickly whenever I had questions, which was often. I would absolutely recommend Becca to other brides, and I would even consider going to her for my regular hair-styling needs if I moved back to Madison.