B-Spoke Events Reviews

B-Spoke Events 5
B-Spoke Events 6
B-Spoke Events 7

Ai-Viet · Married on 10/11/2014

I mentioned in another review that B-Spoke Events, Chez Rose Floral Designs, and Royal Restaurant & Banquet were the holy trio of my wedding. The three vendors have such a great working relationship, and it really gave us a sense of confidence that everything will go smoothly. =D

I knew I needed a wedding coordinator when my husband and I first planned our wedding. My husband (then fiancé) was much more difficult to convince. He was adamant that family and friends would be able to help. As much as I love my family and friends, I did not want to depend on them for many reasons. First, I want them to ENJOY our biggest day. Second, my husband and I can be picky, and we can't afford to get upset at family if something went wrong. As much as friends and family would like to help, you still need a central person to tie everything together. And Bonny was our savior! Please let Bonny take care of the details!! You will not regret it!!!!

My husband and I got married at the Earl Burns Miller Japanese Garden in Cal State Long Beach, and had our reception at the Royal Restaurant & Banquet in Westminster. Since my ceremony venue already provided on-site coordinators, we thought we only needed a coordinator for our reception. Bonny was able to work with me to cater a package that fit our needs. Although this worked out fine, a big part of me do wish that I hired Bonny for the entire day. I've told Bonny before, and I want to tell all the yelpers out there - Bonny was hands down the BEST investment we made in our wedding. Bonny has always been proactive in helping us beyond her line of duty, yet never being intrusive or pushy.

Bonny was way more than just my reception coordinator. She drove out of her way to accompany us to meet with other vendors, she helped us pull a vision together, she put together our entire wedding day schedule, she made great vendor suggestions, she sent us reminders, she sorted out overlooked details, she listened to my rants. You can't

Sent on 10/19/2014

B-Spoke Events's reply:

I am flattered!... Thank you so much for your kind words. I had a blast working with you and being part of your wedding! Looking forward to seeing you and Thien again in the near future :)

lily · Married on 05/03/2014

Bonny and her team at B-Spoke Events did an INCREDIBLE job planning, designing, and coordinating my wedding!
    I came to Bonny as a blank slate... I only knew the colors I wanted for the wedding as well as wanting a simple Chevron pattern. She took my two very simple and generic ideas and turned it into the most beautiful wedding filled with details and personalized it to my husband and I . She was able to bring many great ideas to the table to help us plan our big day.
    Bonny - the owner of B-Spoke Events was not only extremely reasonably priced, but also helped me stay within my budget. She was mindful of my needs, wants, and situation, and was so helpful throughout the wedding planning process! :) Bonny and her team went FAR ABOVE AND BEYOND what I contracted her for. She was also extremely prompt with her responses to my Emails, phone calls, and texts (...yes... I was THAT bride). haha. Many days when I would be having moments of FREAKING OUT... Bonny would assure me that everything was taken care of and that it would all be perfect in the end...... she was absolutely right. :)

Bonny also had some amazing referrals.
    1) Chez Rose Floral Design did my bouquets and decorated my church for me. It was amazing and also extremely reasonably priced.
    2) Benjamin Vu Photography in Westminster was also a referral and his work is incredible! My photos were beautiful and he was extremely professional and definitely knew what he was doing! :)

THANKS BONNY & B-Spoke Events!!!!!!!! \
    You made my wedding day magical, beautiful, amazing, and UNFORGETTABLE!!!!!!

Sent on 02/23/2015

Thao · Married on 08/03/2013

Bonny was our wedding planner as well as our day-of-the-wedding coordinator. From beginning to end, Bonny worked closely with us in order make our dream wedding come true. She was very detail-oriented, and paid close attention to all the little details, making sure everything was perfect. Bonny was professional, yet very personable at the same time. She exuded warmth and was very creative--she made the entire planning process fun and stress-free for us.

On our wedding day, everything went smoothly. Bonny really went the extra mile to make sure everything was perfect for us. Our wedding was nothing short of being amazing because of Bonny. Even our guests commented on how fun and beautiful the wedding was--some even said that was the best wedding they have attended!

Bonny is one of the best wedding planners and coordinators you can find in the wedding industry. My husband and I truly couldn't have asked for anyone better than her.

Sent on 02/23/2015

B-Spoke was AWESOME! I had no idea what I was doing when I was planning my wedding! It didn't help that I was working full-time and going to school full-time too. B-Spoke was super helpful making sure everything was organized before and during the wedding. I've heard horror stories of couples who had to manage major catastrophes on their wedding day, but mine was perfect! B-Spoke made sure everything ran smoothly and if there were problems I didn't know about it! Most weddings often run late, but mine was actually ahead of schedule so we didn't have to rush!!

Sent on 03/01/2015

Heather · Married on 07/17/2015

We worked directly with Bonny [owner] and her attention to detail leading up to the wedding was simply wonderful -- she kept us on track with our deadlines, hooked us up with a fantastic photographer and florist, and made great suggestions along the way. Bonny knows when to push to get things done on time, and when to hang back and let things ride while the bride/groom figure out what they want to do.

However, when Bonny really shined was during the weekend of the actual wedding. The day before the big event, we found out that there had been a huge underground fire in Long Beach and there was NO POWER for thousands of residents and businesses. No power for the rehearsal. No power for the following catered rehearsal dinner. No power at the entire wedding venue (The Loft on Pine) for THREE DAYS. Kind of a disaster. However, Bonny didn't let it phase her. She jumped right in, helping us morph the rehearsal dinner into a charming backyard barbecue at our rented family beach house down the coast. She helped procure and cook the dinner. Helped us wash up afterwards. Stayed on top of all of the vendors, making sure they knew what happened and made contingency plans. On the day of the wedding, Bonny pulled in extra folks to help set out candles, helped us move hair/makeup to a nearby powered hotel and worked with the electricians on getting generators. She even fanned the wedding party when we were about to melt from the mid-summer heat in the bridal suite.

Needless to say, this "little glitch" in the planning process was not ideal...but with Bonny, we all felt like we were taken care of and everything was eventually going to work out just fine. Which it did...in spades. We had loads of guests tell us it was the most memorable, romantic wedding they'd ever been to...and we agree.

If you're still looking for a wedding planning partner, truly, look no further. B-Spoke Events is who YOU want to work with.

Sent on 08/24/2015

B-Spoke Events's reply:

Thank you so much Heather & Grif! You two are just too sweet and it was a pleasure to be part of your memories. Your wedding was surely one we will never forget!

Joanna · Married on 03/24/2014

My husband and I chose Bonny after interviewing several potential coordinators. My husband is in the entertainment business and produces large scale shows and he had a specific plan and idea for our wedding and the correct person for the job. Bonny took our vision and created a wonderful event. Her and her staff were very attentive the day of and everything ran smoothly. The timelines she created for the day of went off without a hitch. The services she also provided leading up to the day also were amazing. Thanks again for making our day enjoyable!

Sent on 06/24/2015

Janelle · Married on 05/21/2016

Bonny is for sure on top of her game. She is a big reason of why my stress level was practically at zero on my wedding day. She was super responsive and helped guide me as I planned my wedding. Collaborating with her was super easy, and her attention to detail was great. What I liked best was how she kept everything ahead of schedule, allowing for adjustments, and how all of the vendors I was working with her coordinated so smoothly. She was great at making sure everyone was on the same page. I would absolutely recommend her services!

Sent on 06/06/2016