B.makeup and brow boutique Reviews

B.makeup and brow boutique 3
B.makeup and brow boutique 4
B.makeup and brow boutique 5

Sarah · Married on 08/28/2015

Danielle did my makeup for my wedding on 8.28.15. She also did the makeup for all of my bridesmaids. I found Danielle after she did an old co-workers wedding, and I absolutely loved how all of their makeup came out. Danielle does an amazing job! I can be a bit particular when it comes to my makeup, and Danielle was super accommodating and totally understood what I wanted. We all got so many compliments on our makeup on my wedding day! And I was so happy with my experience with Danielle, that I suggested her to my coworker, who is also using Danielle for her wedding this weekend! Overall very happy with Danielle and her work, and I am so happy I chose her for my wedding day!!

Sent on 09/15/2015
  • User5319505 · 2+ years ago

Danielle was soo great the day of my wedding.. with all the craziness of the hotel she was great.. she was great. my make-up came out soo good that everyone loved it. My hair stayed the whole time even after dancing for hours and taking tons of pictures in the sun!!
    worth every cent!!

Sent on 08/05/2015

Lisa · Married on 08/24/2019

Amazing quality and service!

Danielle and her team made the trip up to Maine for my wedding to provide hair and makeup for 14 people. They did a PERFECT job and everyone commented on how natural but stunning the makeup was. The girls doing hair were exceptional as well and made everyone look their best.

The team even took their job a step further and helped drive me down the road for my first look with my husband.

I felt so beautiful and it was all because of the work of this team. Thank you!!

Sent on 10/06/2019

Jessica Mather · Married on 04/14/2019

Great experience!

So happy that I chose B Boutique for my wedding! Everyones hair and makeup turned out so great! Non stop compliments all night!

Sent on 06/09/2019

Dana · Married on 10/27/2018

Absolute unsurpassed quality, service, and professionalism.

I'm 54 and just got married with my adult daughter standing up for us. Danielle made me look naturally beautiful, younger, knew how to get around wrinkles and she also taught me how to separate my lashes by twirling! (that's huge) Her professionalism and customer service is remarkable. I'm so happy we chose her. She also recommended a hair style artist, Kylie, who does amazing work! If you're getting married, you NEED B Brow Boutique in your life!

B.makeup and brow boutique 6
    Sent on 01/13/2019

Lisa · Married on 07/14/2018

Danielle and team were fabulous - from our initial correspondence to the day of the wedding! I would definitely go to Danielle again for makeup for an event. She stayed on time and everyone looked fabulous in person and in photos. Danielle did my makeup, 2 moms, 3 bridesmaids, and put a little gloss on the flower girl. The woman who did our hair (I think her name was Lauren) was also great! We totally switched the style of my hair from the trial, and I am so glad we did! I love how it came out. I knew I was in good hands! Thank you both for making me look and feel beautiful. (I wish I had those lashes everyday!!)

Sent on 09/12/2018

Alicia · Married on 09/23/2017

B. Makeup was amazing on our wedding day and I highly recommend Danielle and her team. Danielle was extremely flexible on timing for the day, arrived early and even finished early! Her products are incredible as well and she is very open to suggestions for products, colors, etc to use. Danielle and her team also created a calming environment getting ready day of which I greatly appreciated.

Sent on 10/01/2017

Laura · Married on 06/03/2017

Lauren was great! She did an awesome job with all of the girls makeup, stayed on schedule and her personality was a wonderful addition to the day!

Sent on 06/26/2017

Lauren · Married on 05/20/2017

Everything was perfect! The hair and make up artists were friendly and had so much talent. They were so attentive to every detail and open to suggestions and style changes!! Rachel was amazing!!!

Sent on 06/21/2017

Lisa · Married on 12/31/2016

Danielle was amazing to work with for my wedding on NYE! She is easy to talk to, very good at what she does, great value and no extra costs. I highly recommend her for both makeup and hair as her hair stylist Kyliegh was fabulous too.

I went Danielle's boutique in Milton for a trial and she spent time looking at what makeup styles I liked and then talked me through her thoughts on what would look good on me. Kyliegh came in to do my hair at the same time as well. Danielle used airbrush and false lashes - the airbrush was the perfect color, lightweight and stayed on all night. She put on individual lashes rather than strips (but has both for you to choose from depending on what you like) and they felt natural and comfortable.

The wedding day couldn't have gone smoother - there were 6 of us plus my mom, and Danielle and Kyliegh were able to do all of us, spending more than enough time on everyone, and we all were so happy. Highly recommend!

Sent on 01/19/2017

Nora · Married on 11/11/2016

Danielle (makeup) and Laura (hair) are such a dynamic duo. They do the most amazing job and they make it look so seamless. Danielle is a makeup PRO, she has the most insane array of product and you will look absolutely stunning after. The trial is free (!) and she's totally open to feedback as you work through it, making sure you get exactly what you want. And she does amazing lashes! Laura is hilarious and will keep you so entertained the entire time which is exactly what you need on your wedding day. I also don't think there's anything she doesn't know how to do with hair. I did a trial and then on the day of completely switched what I wanted and she didn't even flinch. And it looked amazing and honestly better than I even imagined! Look no further than B Boutique, you will look amazing in person, in pictures, and you'll feel great.

Sent on 01/17/2017

Danielle was wonderful! She listened carefully to the look I was going for and totally hit the nail on the head. I felt done up but not too overdone, which was exactly what I wanted. Danielle was also very flexible with scheduling too - I was planning for out of town and had to reschedule my trial several times with having to fit lots of vendor appointments in a few visits to the boston area. Her prices were also very reasonable for the quality (trial is complimentary!) and she used great products - I still use the lip color she selected for me every day. I've been in several weddings and gotten my makeup done a number of times - this was definitely my best experience! 100% recommend.

Sent on 08/01/2016

Danielle did my makeup for my wedding and I couldn't have been happier!

Sent on 08/04/2015

Lauren · Married on 09/14/2014

Danielle was fantastic- so nice, so knowledgeable, and so patient. I couldn't be happier with the makeup she did for my wedding day!

Sent on 09/30/2014

Jessica · Married on 07/18/2014

Lauren did an amazing job with all the makeup for my wedding! My makeup came out gorgeous and lasted all night. All the girls looked fabulous too! Lauren is so nice and friendly, she was awesome to work with!

Sent on 08/09/2014

Colleen · Married on 06/21/2014

Danielle did my wedding makeup and she was absolutely fantastic. She did a full trial for me including lashes and really took the time to make sure I liked what she did. I've always been self conscious when it comes to makeup on my very fair skin, but she made me feel comfortable and did a great job on the makeup!

Sent on 07/22/2014

Vyvy and Laura provided hair and makeup for my wedding and I'm thrilled with how everything (and everyone!) turned out.

Vyvy Nguyen, our makeup artist, has some serious skills. She knows all the ins and outs of makeup for Asian faces and that was a major reason for why I hired her. She is meticulous and focused. She contoured my face and made my eyes pop! She is also an absolute sweetheart on top of that. She made my bridesmaids look beautiful as well and each one had a different look, which shows how versatile she is.

Laura Kaplan was the hairstylist for the wedding party. As one of my bridesmaids put it, she is a NINJA! She works quickly and without hesitation - only someone with a lot of experience can work like that. We had 2 different consultations and I probably had her do 6-7 different updos. I am very picky and non-committal about my hair and she picked up on it right away and offered her 2 cents, which was just to enhance the way I normally wear my hair and not do anything crazy. We settled on a hair style and of course on the day of the wedding, I got finnicky again. Laura was incredibly patient while I ran back and forth to the mirror to examine everything and we finally settled on an updo that was actually quite different from what we had decided during our consultation, but more beautiful than I ever thought it could look! All of my bridesmaids were impressed with their hair as well.

Lastly, Danielle, the owner of B. Boutique, did my lash extensions a couple days before my wedding. She made the 2 hour process totally comfortable and easy. It being my first time, I was a little apprehensive about having to sit still for that long but it was fine. She expertly extended every single one of my lashes and when I finally got to look in the mirror, I was in love. They looked voluminous and just the perfect amount of dramatic, but above all else, still natural looking.

I would recommend Laura, Vyvy, and Danielle to anyone!

Sent on 10/12/2013

Maureen · Married on 11/24/2012

Loved them and have already recommended them to my friends for thier weddings!

Sent on 02/15/2013

Leslie · Married on 10/10/2017

Danielle is so sweet and friendly. She did a phenomenal job on our makeup for our big day. Only suggestion I’d make is to use waterproof foundation (I tested up during the ceremony and my husband said my makeup ran a little)! But seriously, she was perfection and oh, so sweet. Highly recommend her!

Sent on 10/23/2017

Kate · Married on 08/06/2016

3.5

I cannot say enough how wonderful Danielle was for my wedding! She was kind, supportive, very professional, very flexible, and a wonderful makeup artist. I 100% recommend her for your wedding!

Sent on 09/19/2016

Jennifer · Married on 08/31/2014

3.5

Danielle was absolutely amazing. She had done the make up for a friend's wedding last year and I immediately called/emailed to set up a consultation. She and I talked and looked at photos and she did my make up exactly how I had pictured and more! She also recommend Laura Kaplan for hair and we did the hair trial the same night! I ended up doing my hair trial again closer to my wedding as 9 months had pasted and I had changed the look I was going for. They both brought someone with them to help with the make up and it went perfectly. 2 stylists and 2 make up artists and 9 girls and moms we were ready and done with a little time to spare! So easy to work with and I can't recommend B Boutique enough. My mom went back two weeks later to have her make up done for her class reunion and to have a spray tan!

Sent on 09/17/2014

Danielle did a fantastic job! The free trial was a huge plus. Would recommend to anyone!

Sent on 10/06/2013

Jenny · Married on 08/03/2018

3.0

Danielle and her team are the best! They did the makeup for my wedding, and my bridesmaids and I couldn't have been more pleased. I absolutely loved my look - they kept me natural and still feeling like myself, which was exactly what I wanted. I also got lash extensions at the B.makeup and Brow Boutique Salon the week before my wedding and my lashes lasted almost 4 weeks! I would recommend B.makeup and Brow Boutique to all brides!

Sent on 09/07/2018

Maura · Married on 06/09/2018

3.0

Look no further if you want to feel confident that your hair and make-up will be nothing short of flawless for your wedding day! I got married on June 9th and Danielle did our make-up and Kyleigh did our hair. Danielle made sure that everyone looked natural in their make-up and took the time to make sure it was applied properly and flawlessly. She made everyone feel and look beautiful! Kyleigh styled everyone’s hair exactly how they wanted and was able to perfectly create the up-dos from the pictures we showed as examples. She works magic with hair! Danielle and Kyleigh were professional, worked efficiently, and showed up on time. They really listened to what everyone wanted and were able to make each person’s vision become reality. Danielle and Kyleigh were friendly and fit right into the fun and relaxed atmosphere of the bridal suite! You will not be disappointed if you hire them! My bridesmaids and I got compliments all night on our hair and make-up. A giant thank you to Danielle and Kyleigh for helping to make my wedding day perfect!

Sent on 07/06/2018

Michaila · Married on 07/28/2017

3.0

Danielle did an amazing job for my make-up the day of the wedding! Every bridesmaid and the my mother were thrilled with how our make-up came out, we felt gorgeous and it is all thanks to Danielle and her assistant she is so talented!

Sent on 08/18/2017