B.makeup and brow boutique Reviews

B.makeup and brow boutique 3
B.makeup and brow boutique 4
B.makeup and brow boutique 5

Emily · Married on 07/14/2017

I found Danielle's store by chance one day when I parked in front of it to go to Starbucks. That turned out to be such a lucky day! I got my eyebrows shaped and colored, an airbrush tan, and my makeup for my wedding all through her store!! My eyebrows looked the best they'd ever looked, my tan was perfect (everyone commented on how natural it was) and my makeup was so beautiful! She was prompt and professional in all of our dealings and I will be using her services for years to come!

Sent on 08/02/2017

Emily · Married on 07/01/2017

I could not have been happier with my make up and with my bridesmaids make up. All of the girls and I looked natural and gorgeous! Both artists listened to us and followed our visions for the day's make up and were ultra professional and flexible.

Sent on 07/11/2017

Ashlynn · Married on 06/30/2017

Danielle was amazing! Would highly recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 07/26/2017

Danielle · Married on 06/25/2017

I am thrilled with how my bridemaids and mothers looked for my wedding. Not to mention my own! They made us look so beautiful for my wedding without using a ton of makeup, which made is look so much more natural. Thank you!!!

Sent on 09/11/2017

Tracy · Married on 06/10/2017

I have been a client of B. Boutique for several years so it was a given I would choose them for my wedding day! Not only did I have the best of the best taking care of me & my wedding party...I felt like I was hanging out with my friends.
    The B girls were prompt, professional but also fun & helped keep the energy light dealing with all the craziness of the day. As the bride, I felt my ultimate best and will forever be grateful. Thank you! xo

Sent on 06/20/2017

Erin · Married on 06/02/2017

Danielle and her team were amazing! I had them do my makeup for my engagement photos and was amazed with their work. I used them for my wedding for both hair and makeup and was in love! I was always hesitant when it came to having my makeup done because Ive never been truly happy with the outcomes (previous friends weddings, photo shoots, etc) until I saw the outcome from Danielle and her team- it is perfect!

Sent on 06/15/2017

Hayley · Married on 04/14/2017

Danielle and her staff are wonderful to work with! Everyone commented how great my girls and I looked at my wedding! Will use B Boutique again!

Sent on 04/26/2017

Alexandra · Married on 03/25/2017

Danielle, the owner of B.Boutique was amazing! From the makeup trial to the wedding day itself she did an absolutely incredible job. Danielle and her assistant provided make-up for myself, my bridesmaids, my mother and my grandmother. I never felt more beautiful! And I know that all of the ladies getting ready felt the exact same way! In fact, my aunt who did not get her makeup done loved how all the ladies looked so much she is going to hire Danielle for her sons wedding later this year! She has a wonderful eye for color, respectfully listens to your requests, and moves throughout the getting-ready period of the day with a calm attitude. She was timely, friendly and enjoyable to work with. I would highly recommend her – she’s worth every penny :)

Sent on 04/28/2017

Stephanie · Married on 12/31/2016

Lauren was great! I really liked her from the moment I walked in for my trial. I did not want to have so much makeup on that I didn't look like myself, and she listened to me and knew exactly what to do.

Sent on 09/20/2017

Jessica · Married on 12/30/2016

Danielle and Lauren were truly amazing and I am so grateful that they were both a part of my December wedding. Danielle and Lauren are both incredibly talented, professional, and fun to work with. I trusted Danielle completely and knew that she would do a great job. I am thrilled to have worked with Danielle and Lauren!

Sent on 01/04/2017

Ashley · Married on 12/10/2016

Great service, would certainly recommend for weddings or any event needing hair and makeup. Perfection!

Sent on 01/04/2017

Lindsay · Married on 10/22/2016

Rachel did an incredible job with our makeup! It was also awesome Having a free trial beforehand.

Sent on 11/16/2016

Emily · Married on 10/22/2016

If you book with B. Boutique for your wedding hair and makeup, rest assured, you will be in great hands. Danielle and her team are talented, professional, and fun to work with. My mother and I had had our hair and makeup trials done at the salon, and then the team came to our wedding venue on the day of to do hair and makeup for 11 people. Despite having so many bridesmaids to get through, the atmosphere was relaxed and fun, and they made sure that everyone was ready on time, without making anyone feel rushed. The makeup and hair lasted all day and all night, and everyone looked great and very beautiful for the occasion. I would recommend their services in a heartbeat!

Sent on 11/07/2016

Stephanie · Married on 10/09/2016

Danielle and her staff were amazing! From the trial run for my wedding makeup to the morning of my wedding day she was wondeful. She did a flawless job. I couldn't have been happier.

Sent on 12/15/2016

Karlene · Married on 10/08/2016

I would not hesitate to book with Danielle again! I had 7 girls for makeup and she did an amazing job with everyone, and kept us on schedule for my early wedding. If you're concerned that makeup will make you look like too much, but still are considering it, you've found the right person - Danielle will make you look like yourself, but dialed up to 11. Even my bridesmaid who hesitates to wear mascara was thrilled with the results.

Sent on 10/20/2016

Caitie · Married on 10/07/2016

Booking Danielle and the girls at B. Makeup and Boutique was a no brainer as soon as I got engaged! I cannot say enough about what an amazing job she did for not only my makeup but my whole bridal party! From the moment she arrived at the venue where I was getting ready, she kept the atmosphere fun and relaxed which is what every bride needs!!! She as able to capitalize on all the girls beauty and they were beyond thrilled. As to me I have never felt more beautiful in my life, and the compliments I got were incredible! If you're planning your wedding, book B. Makeup and Boutique ASAP!

Sent on 10/19/2016

Christiane · Married on 10/01/2016

Danielle and her team were so accommodating for my wedding party's hair and makeup! We had to start very very early because I had so many girls (14!!) and it went seamlessly! We spent the day in the shop, which is so beautiful and comfortable even for that many people. We were done early, which was a great way to start the day. Plus, everyone was so pleased with both their hair and makeup and we had such an enjoyable and relaxing morning. I would absolutely recommend BBoutique! (Special shout-out to Danielle and Stephanie who did my makeup and hair, which I was so happy with.)

Sent on 10/17/2016

Kiliegh · Married on 09/24/2016

I have been getting my lashes done by Danielle for a while now and I couldn’t ever imagine anyone else doing my makeup on my wedding day! Danielle made me feel relaxed starting with the complimentary makeup trial all the way up to my wedding day. She is a true professional. Danielle listens to everything you say, makes the best suggestions and is a joy to be around and work with. Amanda is an incredibly talented makeup artist as well. Both Danielle and Amanda did an amazing job on all of my bridesmaids, my mother, my mother-in-law and my aunt. They arrived to the hotel right on time and made sure we were all done in plenty of time before the ceremony. Everyone looked absolutely beautiful and loved how their makeup came out. It lasted all day and night. I could not recommend Danielle and her team enough- it was a pleasant experience from start to finish. I can’t wait to my makeup done by them again sometime soon!

Sent on 10/14/2016

Lauren · Married on 09/03/2016

I could go on and on about Danielle, but I would run out of space for I could adequately describe how happy I was with her work and how amazing she made me look and feel on my wedding day!
    Trial
    I went to Danielle for my makeup trial. Having never been through this process before, I assumed we would just meet for 20 minutes, try some eye shadow and call it a day. Nope! Danielle spent *hours* on my makeup trial! She not only pampered and moisturized my skin before applying makeup, she listened to my ideas (even though they were scattered and contradictory: I asked for a Kylie Jenner/Ashley Benson/natural but dramatic makeup style) and somehow made everything come together. She also put up with my mother and I squabbling about makeup and giving her our often contradictory thoughts on what my wedding makeup should look like. We left that trial so happy and reassured.
    Day Of
    Danielle showed up to our getting-ready location a half hour early. She drove to the middle-of-nowhere Massachusetts for an early start time, a large coffee in tow. Although only 4 of bridesmaids and myself had opted for makeup, when my aunt and mother saw how well our makeup looked, they asked Danielle to do their makeup as well. She happily agreed even though she had been working all morning. The makeup on my mother and aunt was natural and very well-done; Danielle can work with all skin types and maturity levels! Also, she is a sorceress with false lashes--so comfortable I didn't know they were there! Even though the lighting at our getting-ready spot was not perfect, we all came out looking like the most beautiful versions of ourselves! I highly recommend Danielle: great value, she is flexible and accommodating while also being honest about what she thinks will and will not work, she is unobtrusive and pleasant to talk to, and above all her makeup artistry really is just that...art.

Sent on 11/03/2016

Melanie · Married on 08/27/2016

Danielle and her team were excellent and very easy to work with. The girls who did the hair and makeup knew what they were doing, provided great recommendations, and were a fun pair for the day. Everything came out beautifully!

Sent on 09/25/2016

Kevin · Married on 08/27/2016

My wife loved working B. Makeup and Brow Boutique for our wedding. She researched a lot of different places for hair and makeup and none of them made her feel as comfortable as B Boutique. Danielle and Stefanie did hair and makeup for the bride, three bridesmaids, mother in law and flower girl. They were communicative and timely, and they all genuinely enjoyed their company on the day of the wedding. They are both so down to earth and incredibly talented. Everyone looked amazing! We would highly recommend them!

Sent on 10/11/2016

Emily · Married on 08/20/2016

I hired B. Makeup and Brow Boutique for my wedding in August of 2016. For 11 women, we had one makeup artist, Danielle, and two hair stylists. Working with Danielle and Stephanie was so easy. They provided exceptional service. I had a very natural look in mind that I wanted for myself and my bridal party. Every one of my bridesmaids looked absolutely stunning, and felt great about their hair and makeup. I, myself, was also extremely pleased with their services and how my hair/makeup came out.

I highly recommend using the B. Boutique team on weddings and other events. I know that I will be back to utilize the many services B. Boutique has to offer! :)

Sent on 10/18/2016

Shantale · Married on 07/23/2016

Danielle and Stephanie (for our hair) did an absolutely amazing job. They arrived each with an additional hair and makeup artist to my hotel room and beautified TWELVE people. Up-dos, lashes, airbrush - everything went super smoothly and everyone looked absolutely amazing. They remembered what we did for my hair and makeup trial and were able to work off images the other girls brought/showed them the day-of. No one had a negative thing to say about their look. Thank you guys for an amazing job - truly appreciate it!

Sent on 08/03/2016

Kathleen · Married on 07/09/2016

Danielle was so awesome! She made me feel so comfortable on my big day. There were a couple of my bridesmaids who did not know if they were going to get their makeup done until the day of and Danielle was so patient and accommodating. I highly recommend her services!

Sent on 08/07/2016

Samantha · Married on 07/02/2016

Two of the make up artists from B Boutique did the make up for myself, family and bridesmaids at my wedding in this past July. We all looked beautiful, natural and got so many compliments! I would recommend B Boutique to anyone.

Sent on 08/08/2016