B.makeup and brow boutique Reviews

B.makeup and brow boutique 5
B.makeup and brow boutique 6
B.makeup and brow boutique 7

Emily · Getting married on 12/31/2020

Lauren did a wonderful job! Everyone was so happy with the makeup she provided to everyone. For many of us, especially the brides and the mother of the bride they don't wear a lot of makeup usually so Lauren made them look natural and beautiful all at the same time! I also loved what she did to my eye brows!

Sent on 07/28/2017

Stephanie Tetreault · Married on 09/28/2019

Perfect Day

I worked with Laura for my make up and Lauren for my hair- we had 8 total people for hair and make up. Everyone was extremely happy- the make up was perfect- subtle and classic which was exactly my personality and I couldn’t have been happier. Lauren made my hair look amazing and my bridesmaids, mother and grandmother looked absolutely beautiful. I had so many comments about how everyone looked beautiful and no one looked over done in either the hair or make up aspect. I sincerely appreciate the professionalism and talent that these girls provided - thank you again!

Sent on 10/11/2019
    B.makeup and brow boutique 14
    B.makeup and brow boutique 15

Erin · Married on 08/31/2019

Wedding Makeup

Danielle was AMAZING!!! My make-up, brows and lashes were perfection. She is amazingly talented, professional and her prices are on point. She made the process easy and fun. I would recommend her to anyone who needs make-up for any event!

Sent on 09/19/2019

Nathalie Coughlin · Married on 07/22/2019

Perfect wedding day hair & makeup

Danielle and her team were awesome on the day of my wedding. They accommodated all of my bridesmaids so well and were so professional. Bridal hair and makeup were exceptional and they made me feel so comfortable discussing the look I wanted. My sister and a few friends of mine have also used BBoutique for their weddings and we’ll continue to recommend them for future ones!

Sent on 09/11/2019
  • EMILY

EMILY · Married on 07/20/2019

Amazing vendor! Look no further!

I would absolutely recommend Danielle. Our wedding was on probably the hottest day of the year, July 20th, which makes you worry how well your makeup with stay and look flawless throughout the night for pictures; however, Danielle was perfect and ensured that myself and each of my girls looked amazing throughout the evening. If you are in need of wedding makeup on the south shore or Boston area - look no further. Amazing service, responsive, personable, reasonably priced, and super friendly. :)

Sent on 08/13/2019

B.makeup and brow boutique's reply:

So sweet!!! It was a pleasure and your family is so amazing. Hope the rest of your day was perfect.
    Can't wait to see the photos!!!!!

• Nicole

Nicole Badoud · Married on 06/29/2019

Fantastic makeup

Danielle and Victoria are beyond talented. Me, my mom and my 7 bridesmaids looked stunning for my wedding. We all got so many compliments on our makeup. Don’t hesitate to book with her!

Sent on 07/03/2019
  • Rosie

Rosie · Married on 06/22/2019

Incredible Airbrush Makeup

My sister booked B. Boutique for her wedding in July of 2016. They were amazing then and are still are now! Danielle and Victoria have a gift matching color palettes to specific skin tones. I loved the lip gloss and blush Danielle matched to me. Laura was our hairstylist and helped me figure out a style I would feel comfortable with and suggested using halo extensions due to my thin hair. Curls usually never hold with my hair -- but she confidently said if I purchased the extensions I would have amazing results and she was right! I wish B. Boutique could do my makeup everyday :)

Sent on 07/08/2019
    B.makeup and brow boutique 16

Lauren · Married on 06/15/2019

Amazing and gorgeous!

Danielle and her team did an incredible job at my wedding. Not only did I use them a few weeks ago but all of my friends have used her for their weddings - she is that good. Thank you for everything Danielle - you guys were amazing!!!

Sent on 08/21/2019

Laura Ivens · Married on 06/01/2019

Amazing Makeup!!!!

Danielle and staff did my makeup for my wedding as well as my bridal party! They did an amazing job and everyone was so happy with their results!

Sent on 06/29/2019

Erin MacCurtain · Married on 05/25/2019

Excellent hair and makeup!

Danielle and her team were amazing. I had about 10 people do hair and makeup and they all looked amazing. They came to our home to help us get ready and were right on time and able to meet everyone’s needs. I highly recommend booking them for both hair and makeup. They made all of us feel beautiful:)
    The pictures don’t do it justice, just waiting on the professional ones!

Sent on 06/01/2019
    B.makeup and brow boutique 17
    B.makeup and brow boutique 18

Jill Renehan · Married on 12/22/2018

Flexible, thorough and perfect!

Danielle and the B. Boutique team made every step of the process so simple. From the booking to day of, there was zero added stress. I was so happy with the entire experience. The team was professional, fun and flexible. We received so many compliments on the hair and makeup. I would strongly recommend B. Boutique!

Sent on 01/30/2019
    B.makeup and brow boutique 19
    B.makeup and brow boutique 20
    B.makeup and brow boutique 21
    B.makeup and brow boutique 22
    B.makeup and brow boutique 23

Meghan · Married on 12/08/2018

Wedding makeup!

Danielle was so amazing! I was so happy to have her be apart of our wedding day! She did such a lovely job with my makeup and it photographed so well! I would highly recommend using Danielle and her services! Very professional and high quality results!!

Sent on 01/12/2019

Annaliese Sylvester · Married on 09/01/2018

Highly Recommend

Danielle was amazing to work with! She listened to what I wanted and executed the look I was going for perfectly! She was early on the morning of and good at communicating/answering my questions leading up to the Wedding. My makeup was flawless and lasted all day- even looked good at the after party after dancing for 2 plus hours. I would highly recommend Danielle!

Sent on 10/15/2018

Leanne · Married on 08/25/2018

I loved working with B.Boutique! We hired Danielle (owner) for make-up and Kyleigh for make-up. Both were so fantastic and made us feel like a million bucks. They both were able to fully execute what was asked of them by the Mother of the Bride, Mother of the Groom and Bridesmaid. As the bride, I made changes to both my hair and make-up day off that were not part of my original trial. Danielle and Kyleigh both totally understood what I was going for and made the changes no problem. Both were very professional, on-time and fun. Could not recommend B.Boutique more!

Sent on 09/10/2018

Danielle · Married on 06/30/2018

It was an absolute pleasure to work with B.Boutique for our wedding! The whole bridal party loved the results -- everyone looked beautiful and very natural! It even held up great in 90+ degree Boston summer weather. Danielle, Victoria and their team were wonderful. I highly recommend!

Sent on 07/14/2018

Victoria · Married on 06/03/2018

B. Boutique is the best at what they do. Thank you for making my wedding day so fun and easy. Everyone looked absolutely beautiful!

Sent on 06/23/2018

B.makeup and brow boutique's reply:

Thank you Victoria it was an amazing day!!

Theresa · Married on 05/27/2018

They were fabulous! The morning of was super relaxing. Danielle was very receptive to what I wanted and needed for my day. The day turned out to be a rainy day, so minor adjustments were made seamlessly. I would totally recommend their team for your event!!

Sent on 06/18/2018

Maggie · Married on 05/26/2018

Danielle and team were absolutely wonderful! Professional, kind, fun - and they knew exactly what I wanted without my even having to articulate it! Myself and the bridesmaids all had very simple, fresh make-up with a mix of long bohemian hairstyles and elegant up-dos. Everyone looked gorgeous, and we were all so happy with our styles. Thank you thank you B. Boutique for everything!!!

Sent on 07/01/2018

Christine · Married on 12/30/2017

Danielle and her team from B.Boutique were absolutely fabulous! They were all friendly, professional, and timely and made for a flawless wedding morning for me and my bridesmaids.
    Every member on the team was willing to travel for us and deliver the highest level of service. I selected B.Boutique based off of recommendations from previous brides and I will certainly recommend to anyone in the future.

Sent on 01/06/2018

Kaitlyn · Married on 10/28/2017

I have been a proud customer at B Boutique few over a year. I have also had my make up done for other weddings by Danielle. She's amazing!!! She listens to what you want and it ends up even better than you imagined! She is super responsive and professional. My make up for my wedding this past October was FLAWLESS!! It turned out perfect and knew this even during my make up trial. My other bridesmaids also had their make up done by both Danielle and Rachel. They all looked beautiful! I had a wedding party of 8, myself and 2 mothers. Both Danielle and Rachel were on time, organized and did a fabulous job. BOOK WITH B BOUTIQUE YOU WON'T BE DISAPPOINTED! -Kaitlyn

Sent on 11/27/2017

Nicole · Married on 09/09/2017

Responsive, accommodating, convenient, and talented are four words that perfectly describe B Boutique & their services. Danielle and her staff were great to work with. Having the ability to work with one company for both hair & makeup for my wedding was truly a luxury! Our hair & makeup came out perfect. Out of the 12 ladies that got hair & makeup done there was not one complaint! I highly recommend B Boutique for any special event! :)

Sent on 09/18/2017

Kristin · Married on 09/02/2017

I absolutely loved working with you and your team. All of the girls' makeup came out amazing! We couldn't have asked for anything more!! Thank you so so much!!!

Sent on 09/18/2017

Claire · Married on 08/19/2017

Danielle, Kyleigh, and the rest of the team from B. Makeup and Brow Boutique were so wonderful to work with! They are so talented, I felt so beautiful on my wedding day. Danielle is so patient and kind, she recreated our trial look perfectly and I couldn't have been happier. We kept on schedule for 9 girls, 1 bride, and 2 mothers... and were ready in plenty of time to take pictures. I highly recommend B.Makeup and Brow Boutique to everyone!!
    Claire

Sent on 09/24/2017

Jessica · Married on 08/12/2017

Danielle, was amazing during my wedding planning process. She answered questions in a timely manner and she was extremely professional. Danielle and her team did a fantastic job doing my bridesmaids makeup and mine as well. I never felt more beautiful. I wouldn't have gone with any other makeup artist. Thank you so much, Danielle!!!

Sent on 09/16/2017

Emily · Married on 07/14/2017

I found Danielle's store by chance one day when I parked in front of it to go to Starbucks. That turned out to be such a lucky day! I got my eyebrows shaped and colored, an airbrush tan, and my makeup for my wedding all through her store!! My eyebrows looked the best they'd ever looked, my tan was perfect (everyone commented on how natural it was) and my makeup was so beautiful! She was prompt and professional in all of our dealings and I will be using her services for years to come!

Sent on 08/02/2017