B Legend Productions Reviews

5 | Gastonia, NC

5 Reviews for B Legend Productions

Sonya · Married on 09/01/2018

I will experience with Brandon was beyond my expectations. He was very polite, on time and very professional. His personality is great and made sure he captured every detail. It was a pleasure working with him and I recommend him. If I am in need of a videographer again, I will definitely be using him. Thank you so much Brandon, it was a pleasure.

Sent on 09/02/2018

B Legend Productions's reply:

Thank you so much. I appreciate yall and loved the energy that yall had. I felt as if I was always apart of the family.

Sierra · Married on 07/22/2017

Very nice, sweet and dependable!! Awesome quality!!

Sent on 11/07/2017

B Legend Productions's reply:

Thank you so much for the review. I really appreciate it. Deep down I had fun at your wedding and I am looking forward to doing more photography and videos for you, your husband and your family if you need it. This means so much to me and I really enjoyed filming and taking photos of your wedding. Words can not express the joy I have to use my talent to brighten and capture your event. I appreciate you and your family for hiring me. Just the thought of being considered and you actually hiring me, gives me joy. Thank you and your family so so much.
  • F

Frankie · Married on 07/22/2017

You can't go wrong using B Legend Produtiins for any special event you are going to have. He done my daughter's wedding. I have to say he done a beautiful job on the video and photos. He is very fair in pricing and booking. His professionalism was above and beyond. I will be using him for any future events that I may have. Thanks B Legend Produtiins for all you have done for me and my family for this wedding.

Sent on 11/13/2017

B Legend Productions's reply:

Thank you so much for allowing me to capture you and your daughters moment. I really enjoyed myself, and I can't wait to do more work for you. Your feedback meant so much to me as much as your special moments in life. To capture them for you is my pleasure. I had a blast and I thank you for hiring me.

Candice · Married on 08/26/2016

B Legend Productions did the video footage of my wedding. I'm very pleased with how everything turned out!!

Sent on 11/26/2017

B Legend Productions's reply:

Thank you so much for the awesome review. I enjoyed filming your wedding it was an honor to do your lifetime event. I want to say congratulations again, also I look forward to doing other events for you.
  • EAN

EAN · Married on 06/15/2018

3.4

Good for the price

Brandon did a good job for us. Very affordable considering we wanted to spend more on photos.

Sent on 05/02/2019