B Kohr Designs by Betsy Kohr Reviews

26 Reviews for B Kohr Designs by Betsy Kohr

• Lauren

Lauren Holmes · Getting married on 05/07/2022

Beautiful tent decor!

Betsy decorated our wedding tent at our venue. She did an amazing job with the draping and lighting inside the tent. She made it look beautiful and magical. We got a lot of comments about how nice it looked inside! Highly recommend her!

Sent on 07/29/2020

Haley Brown · Married on 05/09/2020

It was amazing and so easy working with her!

I would 100% recommend this company for any of your decorating needs! She’s so easy to work with, great communication skills, and does such beautiful work! I’m beyond happy with the way my wedding arch turned out! Thanks so much!

Sent on 05/12/2020

Linda · Married on 10/26/2019

Absolutely outstanding

Betsy was outstanding , she has a eye for detail ! Her designs will take your event to the next level ! The cherry on top is Betsy is so sweet and cheerful ! She never complained about all my text . I will miss working with Betsy . I will definetly use Betsy for my next Event ! Her event are ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ All the way

Sent on 10/31/2019

Thomas Netznik · Married on 09/21/2019

Amazing to work with!

Betsy at B Kohr Designs was amazing to work with! She worked with our budget, was responsive to emails and her work was beautiful and just what we wanted. I’m so glad we found her.

Sent on 10/22/2019

Jessica H · Married on 09/13/2019

Affordable Tent Drapery

A family member referred us to Betsy at B Kohr Designs who used her at her own wedding. We were looking to do some simple drapery in our tent for our reception but weren’t willing to sacrifice our budget. We contacted multiple vendors who were crazy expensive. Betsy was not only responsive to emails, but was the only one who was willing to work within our budget to fulfill our vision. Thank you Betsy for finding a way to be both beautiful and affordable!

Sent on 11/02/2019

Christine Isenberg · Married on 09/07/2019

betsy you rock

We used B. Kohr designs for the month of planning package, and I am so glad I did! Betsy was amazing to work with, and on wedding day I was completely stress free! She worked crazy magic to turn my husbands childhood property into the wedding of our dreams!

Sent on 10/02/2019
  • Kate

Kate Verber · Married on 06/01/2019

Dreamy Chuppah and fabric draping

Betsy was referred to me by my florist and I’m so pleased with the look she created for our ceremony! I was looking for a Chuppah that could be draped with pretty fabric and flowers. She had exactly what I was looking for! Our ceremony space was perfection!

Sent on 06/15/2019
  • Jess

Jess · Married on 05/25/2019

Stress-free Day

Betsy is the reason why our wedding day went so smoothly- truly a wonderful experience working with her. Betsy guided us through the wedding planning process for our outdoor wedding and reception. We received many compliments on our day from our guests. I would highly recommend Betsy as we did not have to worry about anything on our wedding day (she ensures all vendors will be there, sets up, and just thinks of details that one may overlook). No regrets on hiring Betsy. She is amazing.

Sent on 05/30/2019

B Kohr Designs by Betsy Kohr's reply:

Thank you, Jess - I really enjoyed working with you and helping to create your Beautiful Wedding Day :)

Laura · Married on 05/18/2019

Beautiful draping!!

Betsy did a BEAUTIFUL job doing the drapery for our wedding! She is professional and responsive and I loved working with her!

Sent on 06/10/2019

B Kohr Designs by Betsy Kohr's reply:

Thank you Laura, it was great working with you -I love your picture - the draping looks so beautiful

Matt · Married on 06/30/2018

Betsy was awesome! From early planning to the day of the wedding she did an amazing job! Thank you again Betsy!!!

Sent on 07/19/2018
  • Kristen

Kristen · Married on 10/06/2017

I got married 10/6/17 at John Wright Restaurant. Betsy was a savior to have all day! She did the decorating for the ceremony on the lawn and the reception upstairs in the River Room. Everything was absolutely gorgeous and better than i could have imagined. We also had Betsy as our Coordinator which was so much weight off my shoulders. She was there throughout our planning and rehearsal and day off keeping everything on time and running smoothly. Thanks to Betsy nothing felt rushed or overwhelming. Would not have been as perfect of a day without her.

Sent on 10/30/2017

Rebecca · Married on 06/11/2016

The single best thing I spent money on for this wedding was Betsy, no joke. We used her for our 6/11/2016 wedding at Lauxmont Farms as a Day-Of-Coordinator and I am so extraordinarily pleased to have had her there. We met with her before the wedding to hash things out, then again for the rehearsal, and she was there the day-of as well. She was always professional, on time, and so easy-going! The day of she helped with practically everything! She helped us set up, helped coordinate with the other vendors, and when we had some late-comers to the ceremony she helped adjust the time-line for us. I cannot for the life of me express how crucial she was, I can't even say enough nice things. My husband and both of our parents agree, she was the best thing we spent money on (and it was a super reasonable price too!) If you're even taking the time to read this far into my review, just stop and contact her. I promise you won't regret it. =) She's the best!

Sent on 07/13/2016

Betsy was a life saver!!! She made sure our wedding went smooth and took care of any issue that came up. Betsy also did a wonderful job with our decorations! I definitely couldn't have done it without her!!

Sent on 08/17/2015

Leah · Married on 06/27/2015

Betsy and her crew did an amazing job with the decor at our event. We used tulle, lights, and lighting. Everything was gorgeous! We received so many compliments. Everyone was prompt and professional. I would highly recommend Besty for any upcoming event.

Sent on 01/22/2016

Jessica · Married on 06/13/2015

We LOVE LOVE LOVE Betsy!!! We hired her as a day or coordinator for our wedding in June. She is the reason everything ran so smoothly. She is always prepared, organized, and professional. I was familiar with her work before for my sister and brother's wedding where she also was great. Having her there allowed us to relax and enjoy the day without worrying about vendors or timelines. She even saved the day with my dress :)

Sent on 07/15/2015

B Kohr Designs by Betsy Kohr's reply:

Thank you, Jessica - you and your family are so wonderful - your Wedding Day was absolutely Beautiful!!! I feel so blessed to be about of your special day as well as your sister's and your brother's wedding day too :)

B Kohr Designs did an amazing job coordinating everything for the day of our wedding. Betsy and her team were very approachable, reliable and on top of everything. We felt we were in great hands from the first day we met Besty. She has great ideas and helps you figure out all the details. Having her team there on our wedding day really relieved so much stress. We also had Betsy and her team decorate our wedding tent with lights and colored lanterns. Everything looked so beautiful. We're so happy we decided to work with them!

Sent on 12/05/2015

Elizabeth · Married on 10/04/2014

Betsy helped us create a beautiful, romantic atmosphere for our wedding. It was absolutely wonderful to work with her -- even when we wanted to add chandeliers 2 weeks before the wedding -- Betsy was happy to change things up and it was GORGEOUS!

Sent on 11/23/2014

Sheri · Married on 08/16/2014

I have to honestly say that Betsy was a huge part in making my wedding and reception perfect. We had her as a day of coordinator and she kept me from going crazy. She perfectly handled any hiccup throughout the weekend so we could go back to enjoying our day. I highly recommend her for this and as a wedding planner if she offers it.

Betsy also did our decorations for the entire tent/cocktail area and they were gorgeous. I received SO many compliments. She is very creative and has the best taste. We had chandeliers, tulle, lights, vintage couches, table numbers, etc. She had everything we wanted and would get anythjng she didn't have. I honestly could not have been happier.

Sent on 09/09/2014

Monica · Married on 07/19/2014

My new husband and I had the great privilege of having our wedding designed and decorated by Betsy. She was always so easy to work with and always worked around our crazy schedules when it came time for meetings. While she has a list of "looks" you can choose for your wedding, she was more than willing to help us put together our specific vision. While we liked some rustic and vintage elements, we really wanted to have the look of a formal equestrian affair. She took our ideas and made them even better and executed them perfectly. We rented a lot of her furniture (including a vintage triple mirror dressing table for our cake to sit on - a must have for great photos) and we brought a lot of our own equestrian decor and elements. She brought all of our pieces together seamlessly.
    Betsy was always very professional, but never stuffy. Just a kind soul who is lot's of fun, and really cares about your big day. When it comes down to it, even the most easy going girl can get pretty flustered over her big day and having someone like Betsy brings some confidence that the services she provides will be perfect. Two days before the wedding she gave me pointers on deep breathing and ways to make myself feel better. I highly recommend her for all services she provides. I regrettably only paid for her to design and decorate the wedding, but I wish I would have hired her as a planner from day one. Definitely use both her planning and decorating services.

Sent on 11/09/2014

jessica · Married on 10/12/2013

My husband and I got married almost a year ago at the rotunda at lauxmont farms and I cant stop thinking of how amazing betsy was, she went above and beyond! I cant imagine my wedding day without her! she really knows what she doing and is sooo helpful! I would recommend her to anybody!!

Sent on 08/20/2014

Andy · Married on 09/21/2013

My wife and I heard about B Kohr Designs through the House of Claredon. While picking out our cake my wife was highly impressed with some of the table decor on display. When we asked Martine about it, he gave us Betsy's contact information. From the minute my wife contacted Betsy to set up an appointment to the first time we met, we were very impressed with her work. We had a budget we wanted to stay with and Betsy was more than willing to help us decorate our wedding reception within our budget. During the planning she even took time out of her schedule to go check out the venue to start planning. The morning of the reception she was the first one to show up (even arrived before we did). And she worked nonstop to make the place look amazing. I got to watch it transform piece by piece. Even though I was there during the set up, it wasn't until we came back that night for the reception, we were in disbelief how absolutely wonderful it turned out. Even our guests as they showed up and walked in, had to stop and look in amazement at what Betsy and team had created. If I could post a picture of it, it is true a picture would be worth a 100o words and each word would still not complement seeing it in person.

Danyelle and I were so grateful to Betsy for helping make our wedding reception that much more remarkable with her creativity and delivery one of the best looking wedding reception designs I have seen.

Besty, Danyelle and I want to thank you again for helping make our wedding reception something we will remember for a lifetime.

All the Best,

Sent on 09/26/2013

Danyelle and Andy,
    Thank you for letting me be a part of your lovely day - I loved working in a new venue and being able to express my creativity - Thank you for taking time to write such a wonderful review - You guys are awesome!
    Best Wishes on your new journey as Husband and wife,
    Betsy Kohr
    B Kohr Designs

The decor was more then I ever could of imagined! It was absolutely stunning and beautiful and better then I could of ever dreamed! Thanks for making the setting so perfect!!!

Sent on 07/22/2013

Erin · Married on 05/12/2012

I love Betsy! I hired her as a day-of coordinator for my wedding at Lauxmont Farms, and she was indispensible. My parents, husband, and I met with her twice before the wedding to discuss what was going to happen, and she was very organized and efficient, not to mention very reassuring that it would all come together. She's also very friendly and has a good sense of humor :) We were kind of worried about how the day would flow, since our wedding was to be slightly untraditional in format, but she took it in stride and figured out ways to seamlessly tie everything together. And the day was perfect. She was always on-hand, from the moment I arrived, to make sure vendors were where they needed to be, to tell us when it was time for this dance or that cake-cutting, and even to bring us water while we were out in the sun taking pictures. When I had an issue with my bouquet (I had asked for the stems to be hand-tied with grosgrain ribbon, but it came wrapped in satin), Betsy was able to fix it: she unwrapped the fabric and hand-tied them herself! She also coordinated all of the decorating, from hanging the paper rosettes to arranging the favors. Because of her, we were all able to focus on the day, each other, and our family and friends, and not sweat the details. I really can't praise her enough. If you get married at Lauxmont Farms, hire Betsy!

Sent on 05/26/2012

Amy · Married on 10/08/2011

Betsy Kohr is the wedding planner we used for our wedding at Lauxmont. She is affiliated with Laumont Farms. She was amazing. Her people skills really came in handy in negotiating compromises between a very opinionated bride (me), a more opinionated groom, and my parents. She was able to suggest ideas and things to make us all happy. The vendors she reccomended were top notch.

She asked me what feel I wanted for my wedding and what was important to me. They seem like such basic questions but were oh so important because it helped direct our barrage of ideas and allowed her to point us in the right direction based upon this knowledge.

On the day of the wedding, she was calm, professional, personable and authoritative enough to get things accomplished.

Our amazing wedding wouldn't have gone near as smoothly if Betsy wasn't around.

I highly reccomend Betsy to anyone getting married!

Sent on 10/27/2011

Betsy was great! We had a day of coordinator who backed out the week before the wedding and Betsy stepped right in when we asked her to help. We bought and made all our decorations ourselves but had Betsy set everything up and it looked beautiful. She also did a great job making sure everyone was where they needed to be and even handled a setback when the our bar delivery service didn't get our wine to us for cocktail hour. I would definitely recommend her to anyone looking for decor set up or a coordinator.

Sent on 08/12/2013