B&G Photography Reviews

15 | Los Angeles, CA

15 Reviews for B&G Photography

Jamie · Married on 09/17/2016

Jen is absolutely amazing! I booked her over a year in advance after seeing her photos at my same venue. At first, I thought I was looking for a more 'light and ethereal' vibe for our wedding pics, but then I realized I wanted something that was CLASSIC, and TIMELESS - this, Jen completely understood.

Jen and her co-photographer (I feel terrible - I've forgotten his name!) arrived a bit early to meet us at the venue, which is always nice :) I was immediately calmed just in their presence. We ended up booking Twin Palms Media as our videographer after Jen's suggestion, so the three of them followed me to the 'getting ready suite.' We had an impromptu change of 'first look' location and I am SO GLAD we did - it ended up being absolutely breathtaking, unique and relatively private (considering the venue, Calamigos Ranch).

It was kind of unreal to me that there were SO many things that I either didn't see or didn't remember seeing. The whole day was such a blur, and when I received the pictures (about 5 weeks post-wedding), ALL of those little details and smiling faces came rushing back. It was like reliving the day. I can't quite express how magical the photos are and how happy I am to have the most perfect day captured in such a perfect way.

I nearly forgot to mention, the co-photographer saw me struggling with getting my heels stuck in things, and he came up to me with a little present - he had those little heel protectors in an adorable little sachet! That was so thoughtful and certainly extremely helpful.

Thank you, Jen and co-photographer! You guys ARE the best and can't wait until we have another reason to utilize your amazing services.

I interviewed a lot of photographers and B&G is by far the best quality and most reasonably priced. She was professional and always showed up on time. She even acted like a wedding coordinator on the day of since we had to make a last minute change of our "first look" venue due to a storm. Jen helped me stay calm all day and made sure to capture all the best moments for us. Her presence was a huge blessing on our wedding day.

Katie · Married on 02/01/2014

In addition to taking great pictures, we were given the advice to pick a photographer who we really liked to be around and who we felt comfortable with. You will spend a lot of time with your photographer compared to other vendors, and your photographer will be the one capturing the intimate and personal details of your wedding day and if you don't feel comfortable with them, chances are it will show through your pictures. We feel completely fortunate to have found someone who we had a blast with and who also takes amazing photos in Jen! From our first communications with Jen to our first meeting, throughout the planning process, and on our wedding day and since, Jen has been extremely professional, helpful, kind and responsive.

We took engagement photos with Jen and something that we thought had the potential to be rather awkward turned into a fun little date of sorts. We were laughing and just had a good time throughout it. We knew we were in great hands going into the wedding day and Jen still far exceeded our expectations. She was there early and stayed so late! I even had friends commenting on how awesome it was that our photographer was still there well into the partying portion of the reception. All of our family and friends kept saying how great and nice our photographer was too. And I have no idea how they got the shots they did because I didn't even notice them for the majority of the wedding.

The photos themselves are just plain awesome. We and everyone else love them! We were hesitant to see the pictures because we still had such an image of the day in our minds after and didn't know how seeing the pictures would affect that. We had nothing to worry about though, Jen completely captured the energy and love of the day through her photos and they are totally reflective of how we remember the day. We couldn't have asked for more.

We highly, highly recommend B&G! Jen will work hard for you and you'll have a great time working with Jen!

laura · Married on 10/19/2013

Jen came with an incredible professional and prepared staff to our wedding. They had a great plan in place to get all of the shots we wanted without making us spend hours and hours posing for pics on our special day. The pictures turned out incredible - She captured the romance and playfulness we wanted. She is so easy to get along with, very prompt in responding to emails or calls, and makes it all about YOU.

Rachael · Married on 08/31/2013

Jen is amazing! She is so professional but also so easy going and down to earth. Her pictures are flawless. We hired B&G almost a year before our wedding and could not have been happier. She is unbelievable and such a joy to work with. She completely captured our wedding!

- Rachael B. 8/31/13

David · Married on 08/10/2013

Looking for the absolute BEST photographer? Jen at B&G is the one. She has an outgoing and warm personality that really helped us open up and relax for taking photos, and she has an incredible eye for photography. We had fun taking a lot of photos, but were truly amazed when seeing them... that's *us* in those pictures?? We look like models!! Jen helped us find the right poses and angles for some photos, while others she caught us in natural poses and lighting for just the right look. She has a tremendous amount of experience, and was already quite familiar with most locations we mentioned for both engagement and wedding venue locations. That experience was helpful too, as she could help advise on the best photo ops on each site. She's also highly organized and very prompt in both communication and meeting.

Michelle · Married on 05/26/2013

Jen took the photos for our wedding, and she is amazing! Leading up to the wedding, her responsiveness and professionalism were much appreciated, particularly since we were planning long-distance. On the wedding day, she and her team were wonderful - it was really easy to feel comfortable, because they were warm, friendly, and funny. They were exactly the kind of people you would want to spend your wedding day with. And our pictures are stunning! Jen is incredibly talented and did an absolutely amazing job capturing our wedding day and the range of emotions that we experienced. We would definitely hire her again!

Erin · Married on 09/10/2011

Jen and Nate took our engagement pictures and were fantastic. They helped ease our photo nerves:) and took fabulous pictures around Venice with us. Fast forward to the month before our wedding- Jen was extremely organized in contacting me to work on the timeline and must take list. She was helpful in thinking through the details and went above and beyond in prepping with me prior to the wedding. Wedding day I could not have asked for a better and more prepared photographer. Jen was great with the wedding party, family and with us. She was so great to work with and I knew she was in charge of every photo detail. She even posted 5 teaser pictures for us two days after the wedding!! We are anxious to get our pictures and cannot wait to see Jen's beautiful work.

Brenda · Married on 05/08/2010

Jen and Nate are fabulous! They have different personalities, but work great together and make the Bride and Groom feel super comfortable. We had an engagement session with them and the shots were just beautiful. They don't do simple posed couple pictures - each image had a unique aspect to it and they caputred some really special moments. Our wedding photos were AMAZING. They do beautiful detail and candid shots and I feel that we got a great representation of our special day captured in photos to cherish for years to come. I can't wait to get our album, but it will be hard to pick just a few of the pictures for it.

Priya · Married on 03/21/2010

We weren't just looking for pictures, we were looking for art! Jen & Nate gave us art!!! It brings us such joy to look at our pictures because everytime we look at our pictures we feel like we are reliving the moments. They captured the culture, color, and beauty of an Indian wedding. We had a multiple day wedding and Jen & Nate were very flexible with our wants and needs when putting together a pricing package for us. Couldn't have been happier with our choice in photographers

carrie · Married on 05/24/2009

Jen and Nate from B&G are incredible! Our wedding photos were of the utmost quality. Everyone who sees them is in awe of how amazing and beautiful they are. They did a tremendous job at capturing the mood, feeling and style of our wedding day. They captured the emotions of all of our family and friends. But without any of the cheesy cliche wedding photos. We have photos of our bridal party that look like they should be in a magazine. They have a great eye for details and style. When it came time to choosing our album, it was impossible to choose because each one is so beautiful! The best part of working with B&G is that Jen and Nate are so much fun. During our engagement session and on our wedding day, we had the best time taking our photos because it felt like we were hanging out with friends. This helped make our photos great too because we looked natural. Our smiles and laughter were all real because we were so comfortable and having so much fun.

Tawny · Married on 05/03/2009

Jen and Nate of B&G Photography are amazing. We have used them for our wedding, newborns pics and holidays pics. Each and every time we fall in love with them a little more. Not only is the quality of their work perfect and gorgeous, but there aren't nicer people out there. They are an absolute joy to be around, and they couldn't have made the whole process any easier. I could not recommend them more. They are simply the best!

Jenn · Married on 10/27/2007

Jen and Nate of B & G Photography provided excellent service from the Engagement Session to the Wedding Date. The pictures are stunning and unique without taking away from the essentials. My new husband and I are so happy with our pictures.

Great team! Very timely and great quality of pics! Really good experience with South East Asian weddings.

• O

Shina · Married on 08/21/2010

Jen and Nate were so GREAT!! From the day we shot our engagement sessions to the end of our crazy wedding day they were very nice and helpful.
    The day of our wedding was wonderful because they made us feel so at ease.

Their talent has gone above our expectations. Our engagement session was really chick and sophisticated. They allowed us to look natural in a beautiful light.

Both are so easy to work with and have a ton of great ideas. I would recommend them with no reservations to anyone who wants to capture their BIG or a special moment in their lives.