B.E.V. Weddings Reviews

B.E.V. Weddings 6
B.E.V. Weddings 7
  • Y

Yuan · Married on 09/02/2014

Robert is one of the most responsible person that we've ever worked with. He arrived earlier than our expecting time ( it was a 2 hrs travel) and worked along with everyone else on the wedding very well! We can hardly feel his existing while he was following us all day and doing this fantastic job. We made the best decision of choosing bob's eye view as our videographer. Thank you for taking this job in such a short time frame, which was less than 2 weeks notice. They responded to all my emails on the same day, sometimes even in mins. And they highly decreased our pre wedding anxiety level by making things so easy and organized! We're truly sorry for the late hours that Robert had to stay! He is so nice that he didn't even mention a word of his broken tire to us until we found out later that day. Poor Robert had to stay over the night at his grandmother's house and made it home the next morning! New Mr & Mrs to be, if you are looking for someone who is responsible, professional, and easy- reachable, to videograph your one special day of a life time, Bob's eye view is defly your best choice here!!!!!!!!!!!!! You won't regret and just enjoy they works!!! Ps: We're both from China, and they respected our culture and did a great job on catching every cultural details!!! We love them, and we think you will too~

Amanda · Married on 08/23/2014

I booked B.E.V. Weddings at the last second because everyone told me I just HAD to have a videographer. Luckily, they were still available on my wedding date! Since I found them SO close to the date of my wedding, I barely had any time to speak with Robert about specific details, (whereas with my photographer and other vendors I had provided list upon list of items that were important to me) - so I was a little nervous. With B.E.V. Weddings, there was no need for any lists/schedules/itineraries/examples! Robert just showed up, no questions asked, and started capturing every single detail immediately. Everytime I turned around Robert was getting everything on film (in a very non-invasive way). My "snippits" video was more than I could have ever imagined in a wedding video. I guess Robert and Amy can just read a Bride's mind! Robert was also fun to work with. Although I had not had a chance to meet him before my wedding, he felt like a friend and my entire wedding part had nothing but good things to say regarding their interactions with him. More importantly, when my photographer managed to go to the wrong church and miss me walking down the aisle...Robert made sure to send me a video of my entire ceremony, which more than made up for my loss of photographs! I could keep going about how happy my husband and I were with B.E.V. weddings, but I think the videos speak for themselves. Everyone who has watched mine has told me they felt like they were actually at my wedding while watching. JUST HIRE THEM!

Sent on 09/17/2014

We just got our wedding snippet video, and it is absolutely awesome! Robert did an amazing job capturing every moment, big and small. He was courteous and worked very well with our photographer.

Amy did the pre-event coordination. She was responsive and very helpful. Robert arrived the morning of the wedding exactly as scheduled and needed very little direction. He moved seamlessly throughout the getting-ready chaos. Once pictures started, and we moved into the actual event, Robert intuitively seemed to know where the action was. He caught great moments dancing and guests in the photo booth. Our venue had 3 distinct gathering areas where guests were mingling, and he was able to capture each setting beautifully.

The video definitely exceeded our expectations. We are beyond thrilled that we have this living memory to share for many years to come.

Thank you B.E.V!!

Sent on 07/23/2014

Amanda · Married on 07/05/2014

We absolutely loved our wedding video from B.E.V.! It turned out wonderful and very professional. We are continuously receiving compliments on it from all of our family and friends. Robert was very easy to work with on wedding day and he was extremely flexible and courteous even when our photographer was being rude to him. He did a great job of capturing the best moments of the day and we will always cherish it!

Sent on 07/20/2014

We used Robert for our wedding in June 2014. Before the wedding day, emails were returned promptly and he was willing to compromise on some things I asked. The day of he was on time and professional. We received our mini snippets within one week and our full video 10 days later and we love them! Great quality and great price. Would highly recommend!

Sent on 07/02/2014
  • F

Feben · Married on 05/16/2014

BEV Weddings did wonderful videography for our wedding. They are very talented and make a seamless wedding video. They also pay attention to detail and included all the important aspects of the wedding in the snippet video. Lastly, they're very inconspicuous and made all of us feel comfortable and like we weren't even on camera. We would recommend them to all of our family and friends.

Sent on 06/04/2014
  • Ragan

Ragan · Married on 05/03/2014

Robert and Amy Halliday did such an amazing job on our wedding video - we are beyond thrilled with the finished product. We were blown away by the film quality of the video and the editing was incredible. Robert truly captured our day and now we will be able to relive it anytime we want! I would HIGHLY recommend B.E.V. Weddings for anyone wanting an amazing memento of their day.

Sent on 05/21/2014
  • Amy

Amy · Married on 04/26/2014

I cannot even try to put into words how awesome B.E.V.Weddings is! From our first meeting over a year ago, to the day of the wedding everything was smooth as silk and they were such a pleasure to work with! Parts of the wedding day I totally even forgot he was there filming! He was so professional but yet so casually cool. He made you want to smile and not shy away.
    I am a perfectionist... it literally took me almost 11 months to pick our songs out.... now try to imagine how I felt knowing I had NO control over the video editing?! But after stalking Robert's work I knew we were in great hands.... I still can't believe he had the entire video complete and emailed to me before we even got home from the honeymoon --- not even a week after the wedding!!!
    Every single time I watch the video I cry. Every single time I watch the video I see something else that I didn't see before. Every time I watch the video I have that butterfly feeling in my stomach and I am back at our wedding reliving each and every moment...
    This was probably one of the best investments of my entire wedding. I wouldn't and couldn't have captured the essence of our day with B.E.V.Weddings! Now if I could only convince him to follow me around on a daily and make a video of my life….

Sent on 05/08/2014

Morgan · Married on 04/19/2014

When searching for a videographer for my wedding, I knew what style of video I wanted, but did not know how to describe it in one word. I came across B.E.V. Weddings from a Google search, and knew THAT was what I wanted for my wedding video! Well, Robert did a video beyond my wildest dreams! He was so professional, and really captured every detail of the entire day. The customer service of Robert alone, is enough to work with him. You will be sure to get a product that you and your family will cherish forever. (At a very reasonable price)!

Sent on 04/24/2014

Marcia & Danny · Married on 04/05/2014

Bob’s Eye View did a wonderful job when filming my daughter’s wedding and reception. They seemed to capture the bride and groom’s personality perfectly as well as their relationships with friends and family attending the wedding. The little things captured in the video might have gone unnoticed with all the activity of a wedding; however, by capturing these special moments and memento’s on video others are able to share in moments they missed. As parents we’ve captured our children’s lives through video. I would highly recommend making sure you capture this special time in video also. More importantly, use a professional such as Bob’s Eye View that can concentrate solely on the wedding activity with a professional creative eye. This is not the time to save a couple of bucks to have a friend or family member try to capture the event on video. A wedding goes by VERY QUICKLY and it only happens once. If you happen to miss something, there are no “do overs”. Bob’s Eye View was very professional, friendly, and talented. It was so interesting how well they blended into the event….you didn’t even realize they were there filming. A wedding happens in a blink of eye….it’s best to use a professional Eye to make sure you capture your special event beautifully. Bob’s Eye View Weddings is the perfect gift for a bride and groom to enjoy for a lifetime!

Sent on 04/23/2014

We used B.E.V. Weddings for our 2 day wedding in December 2013 and our experience could not have been any better. Amy was responsive and answered all of my questions, they were great with pricing, and the quality of service exceeded our expectations. Robert arrived to all 3 of our venues long before we did to set up and he got great shots of our decor as well as an awesome mini-time lapse (which so many people loved in the video). I told him to do whatever he needed to get a good shot and he captured every moment of our wedding so perfectly, he caught moments that were a blur to me and we didn't even know he was there. Best of all, he worked so well with our photographer and was a joy to be around. Amy set up and ran the photobooth at our reception and made in an enjoyable experience for both the kids and adults. The video was edited and sent over to us in a timely manner, we loved the snippets video and Robert edited it to perfection. I loved that we were able to pick out our own music (which was important to me, some cinematographers/videographers don't allow it). For those that are into little details, the quality of his HD camera is great, he has an insanely steady arm...NOTHING was shaky in the final product, and the transitions in his videos are flawless.

I can say, without a doubt, that our videography was the best service we paid for. It even topped our photography, because of all the emotion Robert was able to capture for us. I would recommend him to anyone that is in the market for this service. For those who are not considering having a wedding video, recondiser.

Laura · Married on 10/05/2013

I had a great experience with Amy and Robert from Bob's Eye View. We wanted a videographer who could capture our wedding in a creative way while still sticking within our budget. Bob's Eye View far surpassed our expectations. We got the ceremony video and highlights video, and Robert perfectly captured our big day in both. He was completely unobtrusive as well, and he was able to get truly beautiful footage without us even noticing he was filming. Amy and Robert were also so flexible and responsive, and they were both great to work with. We were so happy with the final product and it has allowed us to relive our big day over and over again.

Sent on 06/27/2014

Shawnese · Married on 09/15/2013

One word....AMAZING!!!!!! I am so thankful that Robert was able to capture our special day. By the time the ceremony started I didnt even notice that he was there. He put our video together flawlessly. Its definitely worth the investment and his prices are very affordable compared to some other the other videographers.

Sent on 10/28/2013

Lezlee · Married on 08/11/2013

Honestly, as a bride on a budget a photographer was a must and a videographer was only a consideration. I was like most people and said I don't really need it... And then my best friend said, "the one thing I regret most was not getting a videographer for our wedding. The photos are great but it has no real emotion of what we went through that day."

I was convinced, I had to make sure I had room in the budget. So I dug and dug for a videographer that was cinematic without costing $4000 plus and without looking "cheap." When I came upon BEV Weddings I was SO EXCITED. AMAZING video quality, with UNBELIEVABLE pricing. It was exactly what I was looking for. An eye for detail, the ability to capture moments like in a movie, and editing beyond just clipping things together.

Robert was very pleasant and easy to work with! On the wedding day he was so quiet I forgot he was in the room. As the bride, it's inevitable that you're busy getting ready and not taking in every moment that is happening around you. I have watched our video close to a hundred times and I cry every time. It captures every emotion, every detail, every moment that flew by. Robert's ability to edit is beyond incredible, pairing the music with heart pounding moments, adjusting saturation in clips to emote visually what you feel inside, I could go on and on. In all honesty, I don't know how he is keeping the price so reasonable because you get more than what you asked for. We are considering hiring him for any other possible event we could ever have (babies, birthdays, anything, who cares?!) because we are in love with his work. Every person, related to our life or not, who watches our video... cries. Hire him and be amazed.

Sent on 10/03/2013

Merrick · Married on 07/27/2013

Robert did an amazing job with our engagement and wedding photos! The pictures capture our personalities so well, and we've gotten tons of compliments. We now have beautiful portraits as well as awesome/hilarious dance party pictures to remember the day. We're having a hard time picking our favorites to put up on the wall! Robert and Amy were both easy and fun to work with during our engagement shoot and wedding and have been very responsive and professional through the whole process. On top of everything, the price was beyond reasonable. We were so lucky to find Robert and Amy, and recommend them 100% to anyone looking for a great photographer!

Sent on 09/11/2013

Rachel · Married on 07/06/2013

My wedding video is stunning! BEV weddings made everything so simple. I planned my entire wedding over a year before my wedding date. I had told myself that I did not need a video and would be ok not ordering one. Last minute I panicked and knew that I would be really sad not to have a video of such a big day. That is when I found BEV weddings.
    At BEV wedding, they were easy to work with and so nice. I could not be more thrilled that I changed my mind. Robert was on time and very laid back. He made me feel at ease and I knew my video would be perfect. Every minute of the entire day was special, but somehow he managed to fit every detail that I loved into my snippets video. BEV weddings went above and beyond, and even made a special video for me, last minute of me and my dad doing a surprise dance. I have watched the snippets wedding video so many times and every time I do I relive that perfect day all over again. The video quality is unbelievable and the video is something that I will treasure forever.

Sent on 09/07/2013

Erin · Married on 06/22/2013

My husband and I were EXTREMELY pleased with Bob's Eye View. I decided that I wanted a videographer with less than a month to go before the wedding, so I was very skeptical that I would find one who was available, would do a good job, and would be reasonably priced. But Bob's Eye View was just that. Robert's wife, Amy, was a sweetheart to work with and very quick to respond to all of my emails throughout the planning process. And on the day of the wedding, Robert showed up at my hotel on time and got to work right away. The couple weeks that it took for him to put the video together were tough because I was SO anxious! But it was SO worth it. Our "snippets video" is amazing. I can't tell you how many of my friends and family members have commented that it has made them cry each and every time they watch it. And my husband and I have watched it probably 100 times by now (no joke). It is that good. Robert perfectly captured every important detail of the day and condensed it into an 8 minute video that we will be able to watch for many years to come. I highly recommend getting a videographer, and even more so doing it through Bob's Eye View! :)

Sent on 07/21/2013

Abby · Married on 06/08/2013

We were so happy with the entire experience we had with BEV Weddings. Robert and Amy are amazing to work with. Amy was very prompt in responding to emails and answering questions. On the day of the wedding, Robert was on time and SO friendly! We jokingly called him the "camera ninja" because he had a great way of remaining "behind the scenes" yet he was able to capture our day beautifully. He seemed to capture each important moment, and even our personalities! My husband and I were both in tears as we watched our video. We were able to relive the entire day through Robert's artistic video. We give our highest recommendation for BEV Weddings. I wish everyone can have a wedding video like we do. We couldn't be more pleased!

Sent on 07/05/2013

Laura · Married on 05/26/2013

I stumbled upon B.E.V. on google - I had no personal stories or references. I viewed several of their example videos and loved what I saw. Plus, they were a great value compared to other people that I looked at, and I did a TON of research on this. Let's be honest here, money matters in this whole wedding world! ;) From day 1, they were quick to respond to all my emails. I had a billion questions, but they answered each one timely, honestly, and patiently! The contract was easy and they were super flexible. Then, the wedding day! They were on time and already set up when I arrived at the venue. Robert managed to capture all those sweet pre-wedding moments without being in the way. Sometimes I didn't even know he was there! They were a JOY to be around as well. So sweet and personable. They made us feel so comfortable and we just laughed through the few awkward moments that one may have with a camera nearby! ;) I just saw my snippets video for the first time a few days ago, and I LOVE IT!! To be honest, I am somewhat of a perfectionist/picky person. It's hard for me not to find something I would change, but the video is PERFECT! It has all of the sweet moments of the day, detail shots of the decor, flowers, dress, friends... I could go on and on. It is so priceless to be able to go back in time and see everything in beautiful "HD!" I felt like a movie star! :) ALL of my family and friends have been amazed at the video. So to recap! :) 1.) Robert and Amy are a joy to work with. Period. They are filming my little sister's wedding next month, and I already can't wait to see them again. 2. They are a great price/value. Trust me! I did the research. 3. Their product is AMAZING quality, and I can personally say that I am so thankful and pleased with my video. 4. Go with B.E.V. Weddings - you won't regret it! :)

Sent on 06/23/2013

Lauren · Married on 04/13/2013

We had an amazing time with Robert. We decided last minute to get the snippets video and it was the best decision. We are so glad we have a video to show all the moments still pictures cannot. The editing and quality of the video is great. Definitely will recommend to our friends.

Sent on 05/11/2013

Kathy · Married on 04/07/2013

Robert did a great job with our wedding video. I needed an edited version 2 weeks after our wedding to show at a later reception and he delivered! We got such great feedback about it ... the guests loved it. He did a great job telling the story of that day in the video. Hes an easy going guy and was a pleasure to work with! Thanks Bobs Eye View!

Sent on 05/17/2013

Kelli · Married on 04/06/2013

Very creative!!! My husband, myself and our families love the video!!!!

Sent on 06/17/2013

Mollie · Married on 10/12/2012

Robert did an amazing job with our wedding video! It was exactly what we wanted. It captured all the love and joy from our big day and he was so fast at getting it done!

Sent on 11/01/2012
  • Cheryl

Cheryl · Married on 10/07/2012

Bob's Eye View was very professional and easy to work with. My wedding video turned out just how I wanted it to!

Sent on 01/17/2013

Jamie · Married on 09/22/2012

We loved working with Robert!! He did such an amazing job on our wedding video :=) Robert got all the shots that we wanted, and also did an amazing job on our video booth. Highly recommended. We got to see comments that were funny and sweet from our family and friends! He was on time for the wedding day, very sweet and professional! My husband and I were very pleased over all. Robert also gave us extra raw footage of our whole ceremony and reception, how wonderful! We get to relive those great moments over and over again! Certain requests that we had, Robert definitely kept us satisfied!
    Thanks again for making our day extra special. You rock!

Sent on 11/20/2012