B.E.V. Weddings Reviews

B.E.V. Weddings 4
B.E.V. Weddings 5
B.E.V. Weddings 6
B.E.V. Weddings 7

My (now) husband and I almost didn't get a videographer for our wedding - but I am so glad we did and that we hired Robert to do the job. He was prompt, professional, easy to work with and made everyone in the wedding party feel extremely comfortable when filming. Best of all, he had the teaser video ready for us within less than a week out from the wedding! The teaser video is absolutely amazing, as he filmed the smallest of details and captured the most special of moments (I even forgot he was in the bridal room honestly!). We can't wait to see the full video - we know it's going to be amazing! Look no further, Robert truly has a talent.

Sent on 05/31/2016

May · Married on 05/15/2016

When planning my wedding, I initially wasn’t even considering a videographer due to cost and budget. However, from conversations I had with other people as well as articles I had read, I reconsidered and started to do some research on videographers in the ATL area.

I came across B.E.V. Weddings through a search and found their pricing to be fairly reasonable and the packages offered what I was looking for (I chose the snippets + raw footage option).

Amy was so responsive through the planning process, and even provided a video that was shot at the same venue our wedding was held. The day-of Robert showed up promptly and was patient with our group. Many thanks to him for indulging the curiosity of our nieces who took interest in him while he was filming the bridal party prior to the ceremony. :)

A few days after our wedding (not even a full week!), we were surprised that Robert had completed our snippet. We watched the video immediately and shared it with all of our family and close friends and everyone agreed that he captured the day of perfectly!

If you haven’t considered a videographer, we would highly recommend considering B.E.V. Weddings!

Sent on 05/31/2016

Robert completely exceeded my expectations. Not only was he an amazing videographer, but he put up with all of my families (and my...) shenanigans all day long! His attitude is like no other, he is prompt and he is fun! (Being fun is super important when you have to hang out with them all day...)
    Robert also got my videos turned around in record time which completely impressed me! I have received countless compliments on my teaser and am obsessed with all of the footage that Robert captured on our magical day. His eye for a shot is unmatched.

Thank you for everything, Robert, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :)

Sent on 06/02/2016

Lauren · Married on 04/22/2016

BEV was incredible to work with and turned our video around quickly! They were professional, helpful and delivered exactly what we wanted! I wouldn't recommend anyone else! Thank you for capturing our special day!

Sent on 05/26/2016

Jeanna · Married on 04/09/2016

BEV Weddings is absolutely amazing!!! I had a vision of what I wanted for our wedding video and our teaser and full length version were so much more amazing than we could have ever imagined! Robert is so great to work with on your wedding day! He is so nice and makes you feel very comfortable. My husband and I were both worried about looking awkward in the video, but thanks to Robert, he made us feel relaxed and at ease the entire day. He has a unique eye and vision and manages to capture every moment of the day perfectly! Amy is so responsive and will help answer at questions throughout the planning process! You will not be disappointed if you go with BEV Weddings! Thank you Robert and Amy for our beautiful video that lets us relive our favorite day over and over again!

Sent on 06/04/2016

Julius · Married on 12/20/2015

My wife and I had Bob and Amy as our videographer for our wedding and I can not express in words how great of a job they did during the wedding and with the video. Amy was always quick to respond to emails, which can amount to quite a few when planning a wedding. Every question was answered on the day I sent it and the process was smooth all the way. Robert was great on the day and captured every little detail to help sustain the memory of our special day. Overall, great service and value. Would highly recommend!

Sent on 01/20/2016

Jessica · Married on 09/26/2015

Robert and Amy are an AMAZING team! I found B.E.V. on WeddingWire and was impressed with their videos and affordable pricing, but I was blown away by the quality of service and by the final product. Amy was quick to answer all of my questions by email or phone before my wedding day, and on the day of the wedding, Robert was awesome. He showed up to our location an hour early just to scope out the venue and get some early shots. I was so impressed. Throughout the day, he was everywhere--he got shots that I don't even remember happening! Additionally, Robert was incredibly professional and wasn't pushy. My mom keeps talking about how nice he was! He got some amazing shots of us, and our Snippets video turned out better than I ever expected, not to mention that it's also a super high quality video. My husband and I are so happy that we choose B.E.V.--we'd highly recommend them to anyone looking for an amazing wedding videographer.

Sent on 10/11/2015

I purchased the snippet package after seeing a friend's snippet video, and this was the BEST decision I made! The video was perfect! Robert was literally there all day, from noon until we left the wedding and he captured the most important moments and somehow fit it into a 14 minute video. We received so many compliments on our video! He did an amazing job! I would highly recommend BEV videography!

Sent on 11/06/2015

Andrea · Married on 08/22/2015

I pretty much stalked all the wedding videos I could that were filmed by B.E.V. Weddings until I got up the nerve to inquire about their services. Immediately Amy was so personable and professional that I knew I made the right decision. When Julian showed up to my bridal suite he immediately got to work, but it was like he almost wasn't there. He was super professional and created an atmosphere where we were free to just be ourselves and comfortable in front of the camera. We received our product in record time and both my husband and I watched it a few times. It was just perfect. He captured not just our personalities, but those of our family and friends and the overall atmosphere of our wedding. We've gotten so many compliments on the video and all I can do is thank B.E.V. Weddings for being great at what you do.

Sent on 09/10/2015

Katy · Married on 06/13/2015

We hired Robert from Bob's Eye View Weddings as our videographer, and we are so glad we did! Robert was super easy to work with, and very professional. We absolutely LOVED the way our video turned out, and received so many compliments from family and friends. Everything went smoothly with BEV Weddings from beginning to end; Robert and Amy skyped with us before we signed a contract, since we were out of town prior to our wedding, and they made sure it was easy for us to edit the contract when we decided we wanted to add on the raw footage as well. Robert was very professional on the day of our wedding, and coordinated well with our photographer. We love our video so much, and look forward to watching it in the years to come! I would highly recommend that you get a videographer for your wedding, and that you choose Bob's Eye View!

Sent on 08/14/2015

Kelly · Married on 06/06/2015

After being hesitant to hire a videographer for my wedding, I am so glad I did. My snippets video (about 12 minutes) came back within two weeks. Spending money on the video was probably one of the better choices I made in regards to my wedding. The quality of work is phenomenal and the videographer we had was great. I would highly recommend hiring Bob's Eye View for your wedding!

Sent on 06/23/2015
  • User4119088 · 2+ years ago

I absolutely loved having Robert film my wedding! He and his wife were very responsive to emails leading up to the event and such a delight to work with! He did such a great job blending into the background that I barely noticed he was there throughout the day. He also did a great job staying out of my photographer's way which is important! I ordered the snippets video and it was so amazing to get to relive the wedding through his video. It brought tears to many of my family members' eyes, and we are so happy we decided to go with him! I would highly recommend him to any bride!

Sent on 06/09/2015

Jessi · Married on 05/17/2015

B.E.V. Weddings was absolutely great to work with. Both Robert and Amy were wonderful and helped make our special day even more perfect. We absolutely love our finished product and would definitely recommend this company to anyone looking for a fantastic video!!

Sent on 05/30/2015

Bob's Eye View was AMAZING to work with. They are extremely responsive and not only was the quality of work great, but they are extremely fast. You will not regret using them!

Sent on 06/17/2015

kristen · Married on 05/16/2015

We hired BEV for our wedding in May 2015, and we are SO glad we did. We purchased the "snippets" and the "ceremony." The video he put together for us is something we watch again and again! When we show our friends and family, they go on and on about how amazing it is (because it IS!!). We have recommended several brides to Robert since our wonderful experience. He was so personable, made everyone feel comfortable in front of the camera, and got all the shots I could have ever imagined wanting. Do yourself a favor and hire BEV weddings :)

Sent on 11/04/2015
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 05/09/2015

The Bob's Eye View weddings team is phenomenal. From Amy who talked me through everything on the phone to Robert who came to the wedding and captured everything perfectly. I couldn't be happier with the video. We got our snippets video within the week after our wedding and it was so much fun to watch. They managed to get all the important parts of our wedding into a 5 min video that was breathtaking. All the videos have been so much fun to share with family and friends that were not able to attend. They make them feel as if they were there. And I like to watch them because it is like reliving that perfect day. The finished product if awesome and they are a lot of fun to work with. The wedding day was hectic with friends and family and photographers telling me to look this way or move to the right. The BEV team was awesome they captured all the real moments giving directions at times but really just letting us be us. They worked amazing with our photographer both staying out of each other shots. And when it came to the ceremony is was like they were not there. They completely blended in where we did not notice them at all but they got the best video! I can't say enough good things about BEV wedding by the end of the night they had become family to us. If we got to do the wedding all over again we would without a doubt use Bob's Eye View Weddings again!!

Sent on 06/08/2015

B.E.V. videography services was exactly what I was looking for. With a tight budget, I really wasn't sure I could make this a priority, but after talking to a number of friends who said this was one of their favorites things they did, I decided to use one. The best part about this company is how great the quality is for the value. They were so friendly to work with, and my fiance and his groomsmen especially had a great time with some of the footage. While we absolutely loved our wedding photos, so many of our guests commented that the video captured the real essence of the evening. I would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 04/28/2015

Lindsay · Married on 04/18/2015

We used BEV (Bob's Eye View) for our wedding day and it was beyond perfect! The Bob and his wife were such a great team and so responsive and helpful leading up to the wedding. My husband and I didn't know what to expect with his unique filming (snippets instead of regular video). The final product ended up being beyond our expectations-- both of us brought to tears. It was great to be involved in choosing the music that went along with the snippets, and really so special to see it all put together in a short film...almost like a music video. Robert "Bob" is so talented and had an eye for every detail that day. He captured the most special moments and then perfectly timed them with the song selections we shared. I also appreciated the options he provided with different packages. Videography can be so expensive, but we felt like we had full control over what we were getting- snippets, video booth, and raw footage. We did not feel like we were missing a thing and also felt like we got a great deal. I can't stress enough how creative and talented BEV is and would recommend them to anyone looking for a fresh approach to recording the most amazing moments of your special event!

Sent on 06/22/2015

Lauren · Married on 04/03/2015

Listen to me folks. Bob's Eyeview Weddings was the absolute BEST investment I made with my wedding overall. The absolute best. I wish I could do more to display my appreciation towards Robert's work because I feel like telling him thank you a million times isn't enough. The funny thing is, I had removed a videographer from our wedding budget to decrease our expenses, but when I saw my friend Donna's wedding video, I changed my mind! His work is simply amazing and affordable as well. I truly believe this is what Robert was put on this earth to do. In every aspect of his wedding videos you can see the evidence of Bob's emotion distributed throughout. I've always wanted to be the star of a music video, and Bob's Eyeview weddings made my dream come true! So very professional! And one more thing...his pricing can't be beat, I must say. When I initially looked at wedding videographers, I was like there's no way I'm spending over $3000! For the high quality video I desired, these folks were charging an arm and a leg, and torso. But Bob's eyeview weddings...was waaaay cheaper and the quality was so superior! Choose him and you'll choose right. Believe me. Check out my video on his website...you'll see!!

Sent on 05/16/2015

Elaine · Married on 03/28/2015

Fabulous to work with and we loved the video and mini snippet

Sent on 06/02/2015

Ansley & George · Married on 03/28/2015

I'm so happy that B.E.V. created our wedding video. Robert was extremely professional, and once he began filming, I completely forgot he was there. He captured the sweetest moments of our wedding day, and I love the way he put everything together into the mini snippets and snippets videos. The icing on the cake was that we got our mini snippets video while we were on our honeymoon! His turnaround time was unbelievable and we are so happy with the end result.

Sent on 06/02/2015

Ashley · Married on 03/06/2015

They provided such beautiful work for me at such a reasonable price. I could have not asked for anything else--other than for all of the footage lol. I'm only sad that I didn't have them do the full ceremony package. They did such an amazing job.

Sent on 04/21/2015

Abbey · Married on 01/03/2015

Robert and Amy with B.E.V. Weddings are simply a power team. Before the wedding day, Amy was always organized, professional, and kind. She is so prompt in responding and alleviates any of your concerns or worries. I loved interacting with her!

On the wedding day, Robert arrived promptly and jumped right in to the festivities! He is incredibly thoughtful and patient. He seemed to 'fade into the background' throughout the day - we didn't even know the camera was there most of the time and I am so grateful because he captured truly candid moments! He didn't hesitate to give direction in a positive and cheerful way, making him a joy to be around. I cannot say enough about how wonderful his people skills are!

Not only is Robert a talented videographer, but he is a fabulous editor! We got the teaser trailer less than a week after the wedding day and we look like movie stars! He captured the day in a glamorous and honest way. It is simply stunning.

If you are looking for a videographer that captures your wedding day in the most beautiful and candid way, B.E.V. is the way to go, a MUST HAVE on your wedding day!

Sent on 01/28/2015

Anna · Married on 11/01/2014

B.E.V. Weddings filmed and produced our wedding video; my husband and I are thrilled with the level of service and the final product. Although I wanted to preserve my wedding as best as possible, I was hesitant to hire a videographer. I had already hired a photographer and I wasn’t sure that video was necessary. However, I continued to browse around and when I discovered B.E.V. Weddings I loved their down-to-earth style.

Amy was a joy to work with in the months leading up to the big day, answering all my questions with a pleasant and prompt reply. Our venue was over 2hrs drive, but they were willing to travel for no extra fee. On the day of the wedding, Robert was professional, on-time, and courteous. It was very important to me that he only capture events “in-the-moment,” as I wanted to avoid posing or awkwardly acting for the camera. I wanted Robert to stay out of the way as best as possible and just capture the wedding as it happened. He was so successful, I didn’t even see him until the end of the night. He followed my directions exactly and I couldn’t have been happier.

We just received the final video and it is more amazing than I could’ve imagined. The level of production is extremely high-quality, on par with a cinematic film! The editing is beautiful and the whole event flows naturally (exactly what I was looking for). Our ceremony was outdoors, but Robert captured everything without a problem (including the sound on a windy day!). The reception snippets video included all the memorable moments and more. I was worried that even the quirky, unexpected moments might be lost, but it was all there!

B.E.V. Weddings is wonderful choice and I would highly recommend them to all brides (even those who may not be considering videography). They are worth it!!

Sent on 11/25/2014

Kevin · Married on 09/13/2014

My wife and I are so happy that we chose B.E.V Weddings as our videographer. Robert and Amy at Bob's Eye View were a dream to work with right from the start. It was so nice to not have to worry about how our video would turn out. We gave Robert complete control and the end result was beyond our expectations. Robert came and recorded for basically the entire day. He was prompt and professional and he worked well with all of our other vendors, especially our photographer. We chose the "snippet" video and we are so happy we did. Robert took an entire day of video and then reduced it down to a 12 minute "highlight reel" complete with music of our choosing. As a super special touch he included our vows in the video. The video quality is second to none and the editing was seamless, our video really seems like it was put together in Hollywood. We have had so many compliments on how the video seemed to wrap up the entire day in the perfect way. And since the video is short, all of our friends and family have time to watch it. Not to mention my wife has seriously watched it about 150 times, and still watching.... B.E.V is worth every dime, you will not be disappointed!

Thanks Robert and Amy,