Rhiana Amber Makeup Artistry Reviews

Rhiana Amber Makeup Artistry 1
  • Ashley

Ashley Burriss 路 Married on 11/04/2018

Talented, professional, amazing!!!

My make up as well as my bridesmaids looked absolutely flawless on my wedding day. I received endless compliments on how great it looked. Rhiana does an amazing job bringing out your natural beauty instead of making you look like something you are not. My look lasted from am to pm and I truly felt beautiful.

Rhiana Amber Makeup Artistry 2
  • Jessica

Jessica Glenn 路 Married on 11/03/2018

AMAZING experience! Would hire Rhiana for my glam squad, if possible :)

I would 100% recommend Rhiana to other brides. During my pre-wedding consultation she listened to my vision and was able to translate my unfocused ideas into a beautiful look for my wedding day. She pays attention to the tiniest details and has a ton of useful tips for those of us who are not as comfortable with formal-wear make-up. She customized looks for every girl in my wedding party, making sure to account for their skin type (e.g. dry/oily) and how their skin usually wears make-up over the course of several hours.
    Every single one of my bridesmaids loved their make-up. Some people say you have to over-apply wedding make-up for it to show in the pictures. This was not the case with Rhiana! The make-up looked great in person and in the pictures! I would bring Rhiana along to all of my events if it were possible :)

• Crystal

Crystal 路 Married on 04/22/2018

The BEST out there

I don't even know where to start but I have to say Rhiana is by far the BEST makeup & hair artist for weddings or any event and all of her assistants she uses are amazing too. I have had my makeup done by a lot of people and I will never trust anyone else after using her. Her and her assistant did my bridesmaids hair and makeup for my wedding in April and they all looked so flawless. Her and her team also did my makeup and hair in my cousins wedding in October as well as 11 bridesmaids plus the bride and everyone was so blow away by how beautiful of a job her and her assistants did. Not to mention it was really hot and a beach wedding but all of our makeup lasted through the night perfectly!! She takes the time to really understand what you want and absolutely perfects it and makes you feel super comfortable. I must add too that Rhiana is the most down to earth and sweet person you will EVER meet. Her personality will brighten up anyone's day. She is also always quick to responding and her prices are not way too overpriced like most makeup and hair artists charge these days. She also does amazing photography. I promise you she will not let you down and if you want someone you can count on for your wedding or event, I highly recommend her!

Rhiana Amber Makeup Artistry's reply:

Oh my goodness, thank you so much Crystal馃挆 your kind words mean so much and I have loved working with you multiple times馃槏馃槏
  • O

Olivia 路 Married on 11/18/2017

Rhiana was amazing!! She did my makeup for my bridal portraits and my wedding day and my face looked fabulous! I tried both her airbrush makeup and regular makeup and both looked so good. She is SO easy to work with and just a fun person to work with, especially through a stressful time. Even if she isn't located near you, pay the extra fee for her to travel to you---she's 100% worth it!!

Sent on 12/12/2017

Molly 路 Married on 06/10/2017

Rhiana is the absolute best! She's done my make up for military balls and my wedding. She did the entire bridal party and my mom for my wedding a few weeks ago. The things she can do with makeup! She made everyone look absolutely stunning. If I could keep this magical unicorn on retainer and have her do my hair and makeup everyday I wouldn't think twice about it. Any time I have a formal event to go to or just want to look my best I know I can count on her!!!

Sent on 06/22/2017

Summer 路 Married on 05/20/2017

Rhiana is just plain amazing! So professional but also so fun to be around. She did my make up for a wedding and I was shocked because I honestly didn't think I could ever look that good, and her eyebrow work is top notch. I totally recommend her to anybody :)

Jenny 路 Married on 05/20/2017

My daughter has used B Design for both of her proms. She does have some skin issues but looked flawless and received so many compliments on her amazing makeup. She also constantly receives comments on her amazing brows also done by B Design! I will definitely use her for any other formals and certainly will make sure she does my daughter's wedding when it is time!

Sent on 06/21/2017

Amanda 路 Married on 04/21/2017

Rhiana is the best. We had so much fun getting ready. She is such a bubbly happy person. It was 90 degrees out and my makeup stayed all day with no touch ups. The whole bridal party looked absolutely amazing. I can't wait for her to do my makeup again.

Sent on 06/26/2017

Ashley 路 Married on 12/31/2016

If you are not working with B Design Beauty for your next event you are seriously missing out!! Rhiana is so talented, she makes you look your absolute best!! I haven't felt more beautiful than at the events that Rhiana has done my makeup. She is also truly the master of all things brows!! Mine are impossible - thin and super light, and she always makes them look great!

• User7488993 路 2+ years ago

Rhiana is fantastic. Not only is she an eyebrow GODDESS, her makeup skills are the real deal. She's done my face for two weddings and a couple of special events and I'll always go back because I look flawless/airbrushed/like all the YouTube tutorials you watch but can't replicate on your own face. it lasts all night, (and sometimes into the next day ??) and she knows/carries all types of products (both high end and affordable so you can attempt to recreate her magic) and skin types. When she does my makeup I always get a TON of compliments on how great I look. She's also super funny and kind, which is nice since you're trapped with her being directly in your face for at least 30 minutes. ??

Lauren 路 Married on 10/22/2016

Rhiana is amazing!!! I first went to her after she was recommended from a friend for my engagement photo make up . I absolutely loved her work and immediately booked her for my wedding day as well. I was so happy with how beautiful all the girls looked. She is super talented and passionate about her work!!! I could not say better things about her!

Stephanie 路 Married on 06/18/2016

Youll never fell more beautiful! Rhianna is THE BEST. I've know her for several years, she did the makeup for my sister's wedding, too. She's just amazing. I can't say enough good things about her.

Sent on 12/14/2016

Chelsea 路 Married on 11/14/2015

Rhiana is so incredibly talented. I have never received more compliments on my makeup... ever! I had people contact me months after my wedding asking who did my makeup! She knew just what I wanted and actually cares about making each and everyone of her clients happy! I couldn't ask for a better makeup artist/brow expert for your big day!

Kelly 路 Married on 04/26/2014

Rhiana Amber is such a skilled esthetician! She did brows and make-up for my wedding and I could not have imagined it more perfect. The trial run was incredible, really talking about my vision and incorporating my color and style. On the big day Rhiana could not have been more comforting! I was floored at the before and after pictures, she really makes you look like a movie star on the one day you want to most! I recommend you check her out!
    Kelly

Sent on 08/10/2014
  • User3015336 路 2+ years ago

When I told my mother were hiring a beautician, she was flabbergasted! "For what!?!" she said, "You do you're own just fine". Boy she loved my make-up SO much! Rhiana did a wonderful job and is excellent in details. She leaves you feeling breathtaking every time! Her quality is better than anything I've ever seen face-to-face and her services leave you feeling catered and completely pampered.

Sent on 07/21/2013

Tonya 路 Married on 03/23/2013

Rhiana is awesome! She can do anything you want her to do. I typically do not wear much makeup and wanted a natural but glamorous look. She nailed it! My makeup lasted all afternoon and night. She also did my two younger sister's (bridesmaids) and mother's makeup. Everyone's makeup was beautiful and age appropriate. I recommend Rhiana for all your wedding and special occasion needs. She is very knowledgeable, personable, and just a general joy to be around! She'll make you look and feel like a movie star on your special day!

Sent on 12/18/2016