B-Boy Productions, Inc. Reviews

272 | New York, NY

272 Reviews for B-Boy Productions, Inc.

272 B-Boy Productions, Inc. Reviews

Karen · Married on 05/17/2015

Brian Buonassissi with B-Boy productions was our DJ for my daughter, Hannah's wedding. We were so impressed with Brian. He kept in touch with us on a regular basis and he even made a father/daughter slide show for us. Everyone was crying! Brian had Shawn (MC) for the night and they worked well together. WE would recommend B-Boy to anyone. They were so friendly and played all the music we loved. Everyone danced all night. The reception was supposed to end at 11:00 but we kept them until 12:00. Everyone had a blast! Thanks so much, KAren Hickman (mother of the bride)

Alex · Married on 05/16/2015

Brian DJed and MCed our wedding in Seaside, Florida last weekend. His music and mash-ups were so much fun - we had so many people on the dance floor all night, we were legitimately concerned that the dance floor may break! All of our guests said it was the best DJ they have ever heard at a wedding and multiple wedding guests asked us for Brian's contact information following the wedding. Thank you, Brian, for making our wedding so fun!

brian · Married on 05/16/2015

Duane provided DJ serves for our wedding and contributed to our fantastic day. He was very professional and responsive during all or our planning and eagerly answered or looked into all of our questions and requests. He provided great music that satisfied everyone from grandma to college friends.

Haley · Married on 05/16/2015

Ricky with B-Boy Productions kept our guests on the dance floor. He was extremely easy to talk to and work with. All of our guests had a great time at our reception! Thank you Ricky for creating good times and great memories!

Rhoda and Josh were amazing and very flexible! When they sang duets together it was very special for our guests to experience! Josh as a DJ was great too for part of our reception. Thanks again for making our wedding in Atlanta a memorable one!

corey · Married on 05/09/2015

We are so pleased with DJ Iriving. Having him dj our wedding helped make our wedding day so special. The music was perfect and he even got on the dance floor and danced with us. He felt like family to us. Our wedding guest have told us how much they liked the music and his personality. The B-boy production company helped us with all of our needs, and made our dream wedding come true.

Sarah · Married on 05/09/2015

Amazing DJ!! Brian and Shawn did an awesome job at making our reception fun and entertaining! They also made sure the entire night ran smoothly. It was perfect! I highly recommend them!

Anna · Married on 05/09/2015

Rhoda and Josh were the perfect addition to our wedding reception. They were extremely professional and prepared with the most beautiful voices. Our guests really enjoyed hearing them perform. We would highly recommend!

christin · Married on 05/09/2015

B-Boy Productions absolutely made our wedding come to life and made the celebration a 10!!! We had DJ Josh B. and Ricky, they made the reception flow very smoothly. They were very responsive and they built a great relationship with us when planning music before the event. It was great to have an emcee to guide the event and it went off without a hitch. They played all of our must plays and made it wonderful. Thank you so much for making our day great and for helping us throw a wonderful party!!!!

Judy · Married on 05/09/2015

B-Boy was great. They gave us free reign over all of our music. Everyone commented on how great he was. We picked every song so everyone could relate to something. They were very easy to work with and made our daughters wedding a blast. Thank you.

Jason · Married on 04/26/2015

My now wife and I are huge believers in the DJ and music at a wedding can make or break a reception. B-Boy Productions were Sooo put together from the very beginning! Brian was incredibly helpful in answering all my questions and he asked me all the questions that others did not and more...he definitely wanted to know about us and what we were looking for. Their web site was easy to use and helped us set our songs for the day and if the song wasn't in their library they made still provided it. Once we had that set DJ Duane called us and we went over everything we selected and everything we still needed to do. He was incredibly professional but really enjoyable to speak and work with...he's a class act!!! The day of our wedding DJ's Duane and Shawn rocked!!! We got to hear all of our requests and we even got some guest requests played too. DJ's Duane and Shawn are by no means push and play DJ's! They blended the music perfectly, transitions were awesome and moving from different music genres was seamless...they definitely paid attention to the crowd to see what to play next. I really couldn't have asked for better guys on our special day. We still have people talking about the music and how much fun they had dancing. If you want an amazing time at your reception you will not be disappointed in B-Boy!

• User5198705 · 2+ years ago

Shawn Frady did an awesome job with our event! Very professional!

caroline · Married on 04/18/2015

We worked with Shawn and we LOVED HIM. Our dance floor was on fire all night!!!! All of our guests of all ages danced the night away, no one wanted it to end!

BBoy really listened to our tastes and got to know us before our event and it DEFINITELY showed in the final product.

Simply put: if you are planning a Florida wedding, CHOOSE BBOY!:)

Duane was very easy to work with throughout our entire event planning process. He was very adept at gauging the crowd's energy.

CIndy · Married on 03/26/2015

Duane was fabulous for my daughter's wedding, the dance floor was full the entire night. He went above & beyond to be our DJ and I couldn't have asked for a more attentive and fun person.

Ali · Married on 03/22/2015

Rhoda Woeckener is AMAZING!!!! She was absolutely incredible to work with; very attentive to details and what my husband and I wanted out of our reception, upbeat throughout the entire event, checked with us frequently but not to frequently to make sure things were going smoothly and everyone was enjoying themselves. She was 100% a class act, and we couldn't be happier with the outcome of our special day! We, along with all the guest whom attended, were highly impressed with her and DJ Duane. We highly recommend her!

Kerri · Married on 03/21/2015

Our DJ, Brian B, was the best ! The lights the music was everything that we had in mind for our exception. Their prices for their services were very resonance and super easy to work with ! This company is amazing !

Monique · Married on 03/07/2015

DJ Dan Davis was great, he played every song that we requested. He was awesome to work with, and the icing on the cake, he stayed 2 hours over our scheduled time.

Anisah N Darrell · Married on 01/03/2015

Soooo happy I went with BBoy productions! DJ Dan played the perfect music to fit the atmosphere the whole night. My night was perfect & the DJ added to the perfection.

Kristin · Married on 01/03/2015

Our wedding was a few weeks ago and I still have some of the songs that Duane played stuck in my head! He did such a fantastic job playing and coordinating the music for all our special moments. I was a little worried about the age range at the wedding and making sure everyone danced but the song selections was so spot on we had to get him to slow things down so we could get people off the dance floor for the cake cutting! :) I will forever have the amazing memories of busting a move with my family and friends. Many of our guests said it was the most they danced at a wedding ever. Thank you so much Duane Mays!

Awesome.

Very Professional. Precision of the highest Caliber.

Brittney · Married on 10/18/2014

I don't feel that may writing skills could adequately describe how incredible my wedding experience was, largely, because of this company and in my opinion their finest DJ, DJ Brian B. This company is very reputable which is important when looking for a music vendor, because you want to know that your money is good hands. DJ Brian B took the time to find out my likes and dislikes, and the feel I was going for and exceeded my expectations. Before we could even cut the cake, the dance party was in full effect. When your 97 year old great grandma is wearing glow necklaces and and your father is on the dance floor instead of watching football or scarfing down cake you know your reception is bound to be unforgettable and mine was! I am constantly running into people who tell me how great my reception was and they always finish with "that DJ." My advice, don't cut costs on a DJ; they can make or break your reception, use B-Boy Productions; they are worth every penny and if DJ Brian B is available, get him while you can! So impressed and thankful for the B-Boy Productions team.

Rena · Married on 10/18/2014

We planned my daughter's wedding in Panama City Beach, Florida. Not being from the area we had to depend on other people's recommendations for different things. The one area that I was the most concerned was who to hire for a DJ. We interviewed Brian and immediately knew B-Boy Productions was a professionally run business. We could not have asked for a better experience. Irving G. was our DJ for the night and he was phenomenal. Irving interacted with all the guests and partied with us on the dance floor. Highly recommend B-Boy productions to anyone hiring a DJ. Ask for Irving G. You won't be disappointed.

Brace · Married on 10/17/2014

My husband and I can't say enough about B-Boy Productions and Brian Buonassissi. After booking our venue the DJ was next on my list and a very high priority for us for our wedding reception. The second we met Brian we knew we were in great hands. He is an absolute dream to work with. He is reliable, really listens to your feedback, and is beyond talented. He set the exact tone for both the ceremony and reception that we wanted. Our dance floor got going half way through cocktail hour and never stopped! B-Boy came highly recommended and even exceeded our expectations. Brian helped create our dream wedding and I can't speak highly enough about him and his crew!

Beth · Married on 10/11/2014

There aren't enough wonderful things I could say about DJ Dan Davis! He made the whole process really easy and immediately rid us of an music-related concerns we may have had. Our wedding reception was SO MUCH FUN! People hardly sat down once the music got started. He keep the party going, played the music we wanted, managed to avoid playing things we didn't, and generally created the perfect and fun wedding we were going for. I would completely recommend this company and Dan in particular to anyone looking to make their party memorable.