B-Boy Productions, Inc. Reviews

275 | Destin, FL

275 Reviews for B-Boy Productions, Inc.

1 User photo

B-Boy Productions, Inc. 1

Ashley · Married on 04/16/2016

My husband and I planned a destination wedding in Destin, FL from Dallas, TX. We chose B-Boy Productions because of their professionalism, and we could also get rentals from them. Everything was amazing. We also used them for our uplighting, tables, and chairs. There was a mixup in communication about table and chair setup but the problem was resolved immediately and the team went above the call of duty to help us set up. Shawn was our DJ and he was awesome! We had a consultation with him prior to our day and everything was great! We danced until the last song was done!

Tess · Married on 04/16/2016

The DJ and MC, Rhoda, were incredible. The picked up on what music the crowd responded to and played everything we would want to hear. The DJ even came out and showed us how to do particular dances, such as the Wobble. Everyone loves them!

Josh Weck, Thanks for being a bomb-ass DJ and making our day so fun and full of energy. You absolutely nailed the ceremony music; no easy feat! The timing of the music with Jess' entrance moment was picture perfect, and that was a big deal to her. You kept the reception rocking and lots of folks raved about the music to me and Jess. I loved having you there bug and you are certainly a pro at your craft. See ya next time we are in the panhandle!

Courtney · Married on 04/14/2016

DJ Josh was amazing. He played every song we wanted, found a song on YouTube that isn't sold, and made the entire evening amazing snd fun. He catered to our tastes, kept everything a party, and made sure the night was perfect.

Shannon · Married on 04/09/2016

B-Boy productions assisted with my Officiant, Live Violinist, and DJ. All of them were great!!! Scott, our officiant was so fabulous he poured his heart into our ceremony and he has a huge heart for God which makes him great for the job! The Violinist was great - I was kind of too busy getting married to listen but I'm SURE it was beautiful! Shawn our DJ was AMAZING! He worked with us on everything we wanted to do and he even switched things up when we asked him to during our reception. We had a song on our do not play list that someone requested and he made sure to ask us first! Jae the emcee did an awesome job! He said it was his first wedding and we couldn't even tell!! Brian from B-Boy that conducted everything was simply the best! He helped with all my crazy questions and was a pleasure to work with!

Thanks Everyone!!

Heather · Married on 04/02/2016

Words can not describe the amazing customer service from our initial booking phone call all the way to our wedding day. DJ Rhoda and Josh Weck were absolutely AMAZING! Their personal touches and attention to detail made the evening better than we could ever imagine. They are both so talented and truly care about their work...and talk about the song mashups! We recommend BBOY Productions and 100% recommend Josh and Rhoda. Truly the dynamic duo!

N · Married on 04/01/2016

Shawn Frady was great! We ran into multiple weather issues at our outdoor venue, and Shawn was determined to make our wedding as much fun as possible. He continued to make our event the most it could be. And, he played awesome music!!

Alison · Married on 03/20/2016

We absolutely loved working with Brian/B-Boy productions! He was super nice and professional throughout the whole process and guests came up to us throughout the night commenting on how great the music was. He was really in-time with our guests and the overall mood of the event and we couldn't have asked for a better DJ. I highly recommend using B-Boy for your wedding/event--you won't be disappointed!

Katlyn · Married on 03/19/2016

Shawn was absolutely amazing! Prior to our event he was in constant contact with us to make sure all of our needs and requests were met. Shawn kept our reception rocking and kept our guests on the dance floor!

Rob · Married on 03/19/2016

I can't say enough great things about working with DJ Josh B & B-Boy Productions on our wedding day. These guys knocked it out of the park. Josh kept in contact with us in the weeks leading up to the wedding day, and was able to accommodate some of our weird requests perfectly.
    If you're looking for fantastic DJ services in NW Florida that are worth every penny, book with these guys...and ask for Josh B! He was a rock star.

stephanie · Married on 03/13/2016

Wow, what can I say. DJ Dan Davis was instrumental in making my reception perfect and seamless in his execution and timing! My guests had an amazing time from beginning to end. His professionalism and helpfulness is matched by none! He really made our night special. I definitely recommend B-Boy Productions and DJ Dan Davis!

Bailey · Married on 02/27/2016

Josh Woeckener was our DJ and he did an amazing job!! We had so much fun!!! We never came off that dance floor!!

Katie · Married on 12/05/2015

Our company used B-BOY for our company Christmas party and could not have been more pleased. It was such an improvement from last year and we owe it to B-BOY. Dan and Shawn kept things going and did a great job. We will definitely be calling them for our next event.

We LOVED our DJ, Daniel Davis!! I'm so happy we ran into Dan and he introduced himself to me! We had a blast at our reception! He was so professional and personable. He played just the right music and helped make our celebration a party! I had several people tell me how wonderful my DJ was. B-Boy Productions and Dan were so easy to work with and always responded to any questions I had very quickly. I couldn't be happier!! Thank you!!

Catherine · Married on 11/20/2015

B-Boy was wonderful to work with, always communicated promptly and followed up. Shawn was a fantastic, he totally "got" what we wanted and amazingly got just about everyone on the dance floor. Our musical taste covers a lot of ground and we got a little of everything and he was totally flexible with our requests. He also helped coordinate the most spectacular last song sequence any of us have ever seen.

Jamie · Married on 10/24/2015

We used BBoy for DJ services and dance floor rental. They were fantastic! The guys setting up the dance floor were friendly and professional and determined to do a good job on our not quite smooth surface. DJ Dan did a fabulous job of keeping our party going through our entire reception. He listened to what I wanted and made it happen and we got the wedding we had always dreamed of. Guests are still commenting on what a great DJ we had. Thanks DJ Dan!!

Ashley · Married on 10/24/2015

I cannot say enough great things about B-Boy Productions, especially DJ Brian B. He did my sister's wedding, so when I was planning mine a year later, I knew we had to have him. He's professional, easy to work with, and when it's time to party, he knows exactly what he's doing. We gave him a few song requests prior to the wedding, and he took it from there, and our reception was exactly what we wanted...a non-stop dance party for all ages...and we had all ages...from my 1-year-old cousin to my 98-year-old great grandmother! And although we told him it was fine to take requests, no one needed to request anything because he played great song after great song. He is a "real" dj, and he's really good, so there's no down time between songs, because he is actually mixing them. And when it's time for him to MC, he's just as great...not cheesy at all, just the perfect combination of fun and professional. I'm still getting compliments on how much fun the wedding was and comments like "Who was your dj?! I want to get married again just so I can have him do my wedding! He was awesome!" And he truly was...had we hired a different mc/dj (which was never even an option), or even a wedding band (which is what most people here do), I know it would not have been as amazing as it was. If you need an mc/dj for any type of event, hire DJ Brian B (haven't had the pleasure of working with any of the others from B-Boy) and you will not be disappointed!

Shawn Frady did a fantastic job. He catered to our group and selected music that fit us and kept the wedding ceremony alive and fun throughout the evening. We would highly recommend Shawn!

Thornley · Married on 10/11/2015

Very nice simply put,everything was on point.we dance the night away thanks to them.

April · Married on 10/10/2015

Rhoda was great and patient with my playlist selection process. The music was perfect and really set the mood I was looking for.

• Samantha

Samantha · Married on 10/10/2015

Working with B-Boy productions was awesome! They were very on top of things and very professional with everything! Our DJ was Ricky Landry and he did a phenomenal job! He is probably the only way I was able to come up with an actual timeline for everything! lol He also kept everything on time and did just an awesome job all around! He helped us with the "shoe game" which everyone loved including us! Our officiant was Darlene Partin who did an amazing job as well! She was very laid back & easy going! We also had a guitarist through them and she did an awesome job! It was very easy being able to select our music for each special event throughout the entire ceremony and reception!

Angela · Married on 10/10/2015

Josh Bausch from BBoy Production was completely amazing. He was fun and witty & the crowd enjoyed interacting with him. He truly gave us the night that we dreamed of. We could not have asked for a better DJ/Emcee.
    When we read Josh B’s bio, we liked what it said and thought that he was a good fit for us. However, when we met him, we KNEW he was the perfect choice! He answered all of our questions & even made some great recommendations. We were convinced that he was as excited for our wedding as we were.
    Our wedding was a destination wedding, which means that much of our communication was done via email or over the phone. We told him that we wanted the reception to have a fun vibe and for our guest to want to be on the dance floor the whole night. Josh B helped us set up a reception timeline & that made the night flow perfectly. He even went above and beyond to help us find some of the songs that we wanted in our wedding. That extra touch meant so much to us!
    BBoy Production is a great company to work with. We all know that if the DJ stinks, then the reception will be boring and uneventful. Well that didn’t happen at our wedding. Our friends and family are still talking about how much fun they had!
    Micheal & Angela Brown
    10-10-15

Taylor · Married on 10/10/2015

Everybody at BBoy Productions was so helpful throughout the entire planning process! They were very easy to work with and quick to respond to emails. Shawn was our DJ and emcee for the evening and he did a wonderful job! I had several guests tell me that it was one of the best weddings they have ever been to and I wholeheartedly believe that was due to the fun and entertaining atmosphere that Shawn helped provide at the reception. I would highly recommend BBoy Productions and Shawn to anyone who needs a DJ for their event!

Callerina · Married on 10/09/2015

Ricky was awesome!!! He made our reception so special! He handled all the details quickly and professionally.

Nicole · Married on 10/09/2015

DJ Dan Davis was awesome and super quick to respond to any questions or needs we had