B.Belle Events custom planning & design LLC Reviews

1 User photo

B.Belle Events custom planning & design LLC 1
  • Madison

Madison · Married on 06/01/2019

It is impossible to top B. Belle Events.

My experience with Belle and B. Belle Events was life-changing. I met Belle when I got my wedding dress at her boutique, and from there we decided she should be our wedding planner. She is a true professional but also a true friend. She is unbelievably creative and driven, seeking to make each of her events the best she has ever done. She spent tons of time with me to talk about what I wanted and made feel like I always had her complete attention. She made my wedding gorgeous beyond my wildest dreams. Additionally, her staff are wonderful, competent people with kind hearts. B. Belle Events will be doing all of my family weddings for many many years to come. Belle is more than a wedding planner, she is family now.

Sent on 06/10/2019
    B.Belle Events custom planning & design LLC 2

Very Good Wedding Planner! Made My Wedding Awesome, Really Good And Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 09/14/2013

Jennifer · Married on 06/15/2013

Amazing at what she does! Everyone should get her to do their weddings!!

Sent on 06/21/2013

Hillary · Married on 10/13/2012

B. Belle Events made my Sister's wedding the most spectacular event I've ever seen. I am so pleased with everything from day one.

Sent on 10/15/2012

Jerri · Married on 10/13/2012

My intent in hiring a wedding planner was to be able to enjoy more and stress less, yet know that the actual event would be what we wanted and more. Belle tapped into the essence that was the Bride and Groom and made it elegant, warm, beautiful and fun. The entire event was just perfect and was effortless, at least that is how Belle made it feel to us. Because of our partnership with Belle, we were able to have an event that was a unique and memorable weekend. I was a bit concerned about the expense, but the expense was more than covered by her knowledge and expertise in knowing what and from whom to buy/ procure products and services. I would never have had my own lighting guy, tree guy, furniture team, but Belle does. For a small percentage of the total expense, B.Belle takes your special day from nice to specifically yours and FABULOUS in every way. It is what the Bride dreamed, only better.

Sent on 10/27/2012

Belle from B.Belle Events was wonderful!! She was worth every penny for my peace of mind. We hired Belle just as a day-of coordinator, and everything was perfect! I didn't have to worry about the set-up, decorating, or coordinating all of the vendors. She and her assistant did all of the heavy lifting for us. Because of all of their hard work, I was able to be a bride and just enjoy the day! I couldn't have asked for more!

Sent on 10/23/2012

Emily · Married on 06/30/2012

I sought the guidance of B.Belle Events when I realized just how overwhelming planning a wedding for 150 guests would be with only my mom to help. Both my mom and I met with Belle regularly to discuss planning progress, and she took the reigns of securing trusted vendors which was perhaps the most overwhelming task to me. In the end my husband and I were celebrated with a ceremony and reception that truly reflected our relationship, and even though or wedding took place the day after a major storm when much of the area was without power and other amenities, Belle went out of her way to ensure that the integrity of our day was not compromised. I would whole heartedly recommend her services; she, and her team, are worth every single penny.

Sent on 07/24/2012
  • Kristin

Kristin · Married on 04/21/2012

Belle was absolutely amazing to work with! She made our wedding day everything we ever imagined and more. We hit a few rough patches in the beginning with losing our venue and other things, but Belle was always so positive and always reassured us everything would work out fine. She was right and she made our wedding beautiful. Everything flowed perfectly on our special day and we didn't have to worry about a thing. She made the process so much less stressful and was always there to answer my crazy questions at all hours of the day. Throughout this whole process I couldn't imagine working with anyone else. Belle was not only our wedding planner, but became our friend. We couldn't have done it without her. She literally goes above and beyond what you could ever expect from your wedding planner. B.Belle Events is definitely the way to go. Belle and her team will make your wedding and/or event something special that you will remember forever. :)

Sent on 07/01/2012
  • F

Faria · Married on 09/10/2011

Belle Manjong of B Belle Events truly represent the closest thing to perfection when it comes to an event planner. She is more than an event planner,she becomes a friend, a confidant, and a therapist :) she wears many hats and wears them well. My husband threw me a surprise birthday party with the help of Belle. She arrainged a beautiful evening and coordinated other vendors to complete a birthday I won't forget. After the event Belle makes herself available for anything needed and always follows through!!! She is someone I can forever thank for helping put together a very memorable evening and without a doubt, I would have Belle plan every event for the future.

Sent on 02/21/2012

Courtney · Married on 06/04/2011

Belle Manjong of B Belle Events is simply amazing. She took the time to get to know us as individuals, and as a couple, and as a result, our wedding and rehearsal dinner were 100% "us." Belle brings an energy and passion to the table that is unparalled. Her professionalism is evident in everything she does. There is no way we could have managed to have our 'dream' wedding without her assistance. She is worth every penny! We have received so many compliments on our wedding weekend, and we owe them all to Belle. I highly recommend her.

Sent on 08/22/2011

courtney · Married on 05/21/2011

Belle Manjong of B. Belle Events assisted my mother in planning a surprise bridal shower for me at Berry Hills Country Club in Charleston, WV. When I walked through the door, I was stunned. Belle had thought of every little detail to make the shower girly and fun. The theme was Coco Chanel. It was breath-taking. From the flowers and decorations to the food, everything was perfection. I know that my mother and Belle worked together to get everything 'just right.' Belle was professional and easy to work with. She never stopped working to make sure that my mom and I were pleased with the shower. It was wonderful. Even the tiniest details were thought of and executed with perfection. I recommned her to anyone.

Sent on 08/22/2011

Katie · Married on 06/15/2013

Planning a wedding from the other side of the country is not an easy job, so we knew it was very important to find the best wedding planner possible. After doing our research, the first time we meet with Belle we knew we had found just that! Belle is simply AMAZING; there are not enough gracious words to describe how highly we think of her. Her professionalism, warm heart, incredible sense of style, dedication and skill are many reasons why we enjoyed working with Belle! We cannot even describe how perfect our wedding day turned out and it was all because of Belle and her wonderful team of B.Belle Events; it truly was the best day ever!
    We were blessed with beautiful weather and it highlighted all the exquisite details of the day. I was not your typical bride, I had lots of ideas, expensive taste, and Belle went above and beyond to make sure our day was what we envisioned. From helping us find the best venue, florist, bakery, caterer, tent company, hair dresser, band, DJ, photographers, you name it, Belle was right there for everything! Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for your enormous dedication to the happiness of our day. We have received numerous comments on how gorgeous our wedding was and most of all how much fun everyone had. We cannot stop talking about it and looking at our pictures; we smile every time! It truly was a blessing to work with Belle. We thoroughly enjoyed our time together and would HIGHLY recommend B.Belle Events to everyone looking to plan a special event from near or far!!!

Sent on 07/18/2013

Jane · Married on 05/15/2010

I don;t know what I would have done without B.Belle Events. I began planning my wedding on my own and sought the assistance of a planner when I realized what a huge undertaking it would be and that my schedule could not handle all of the time consuming details. I called and met with several planners and immediately B.Belle Events stood out. Belle promptly responded to my calls; drove an hour away to meet with me at my convenience; and set the stage for the professionalism, expertise and peace of mind I needed. She was open to my ideas, which were unique and unconventional (and did not make me feel uncomforable about them the way other planners had), and was able to incorporate and execute everything seamlessly. Very impressive to see her and her team at work on the day of the rehearsal and day of the wedding. Precise, exacting and well orchestrated. My guests were blown away and it was truly a worthwhile experience. I cannot recommend Belle and her company enough. Her services were one of the best investments I made for my wedding and I would not hesitate to use them again.

Sent on 03/25/2012

Leslie · Married on 05/25/2013

B. Belle Events made my wedding day a carefree day. I did not have to worry about any detail; everything was handled. My sister, and bridesmaid, had a dress emergency. Her zipper split and would not zip. Belle was able to quickly sew her into the dress using fishing line. No one even noticed. My favorite part of the day was walking down the isle. When those doors opened, and I saw my future husband, all of my dreams came true. All of my guests are raving at what a beautiful wedding it was. Many said it was the best time they ever had a wedding. The love between Allen and I really showed throughout our wedding. If you are planning a wedding, you have to choose B. Belle Events as your wedding planner. I am ecstatic with the service I received. You will have the most beautiful, enjoyable wedding without hassle.

Sent on 06/24/2013

Katie · Married on 07/21/2012

Belle provides many wonderful resources to brides that make the wedding planning process much easier. She handled many things that I was concerned about, and my wedding could not have been any better! I was very pleased with Belle's services and she really understood the vision we provided to her for our wedding day.

Sent on 09/19/2012

Samuel · Married on 05/25/2014

0.0

Nearly ruined the wedding. Belle was our contact through our venue and 3 weeks before the wedding we did not have any prices for anything. She was very difficult to get a hold of for us and many of our vendors. She went as far as taking our save the dates and told us she sent them out, however none of our guest received them. We know we are not the only ones she has treated this way. Luckily we had the foresight to take charge of the planning early enough. Otherwise Belle would have caused our wedding to not occur.

Sent on 05/28/2014

B.Belle Events custom planning & design LLC's reply:

WeddingWire believes in preserving the integrity of the WeddingWire Reviews System. Fraudulent reviews will not be tolerated and will result in immediate suspension.