B & B Travel Reviews

B & B Travel 6
B & B Travel 7
  • Brittney

Brittney · Married on 06/01/2018

Bill Lyons was incredibly helpful, genuinely took in our wants and needs and provided plenty of options! How quickly he took our interests and hobbies and presented them was quicker than I could have expected. After you choose your destination he quickly shows you all of the resorts that match your requirements, then each room type and amenities and books everything. The best part was how efficiently he books your flights and finds the best routes to get you to your destination with ease. Our transportation was booked both ways to and from the hotel, and you don’t realize how essential that is when you’re in a foreign country and need to ensure safe and quick travel to your destination. Bill also had a tour guide booked our first morning to ensure we had the best guide to present us all of the excursions and highest rated. It was amazing to have Bill and B&B Travel arrange everything and save us time and stress! Thank you!!!

Sent on 07/29/2018
    B & B Travel 15
    B & B Travel 16
    B & B Travel 17

B & B Travel's reply:

Thank you very much for your kind remarks. So happy to hear that you were satisfied with my efforts. Make it a great day!

James · Married on 05/14/2016

I can't say enough about Bill Lyons and B & B Travel, they were amazing. When my wife and I decided to do a destination wedding, we knew we wanted to work with someone local instead of a big corporate company. Bill was always available, no matter what we needed. He gave all of our guest plenty of payment options and work with each one of them on their specific bookings. We had 25 people travel with us from 5 different states, so I'm sure it wasn't an easy task for him but we would've never known. I couldn't ask for a more professional and truly compassionate travel agent. I could tell he cared about all of our concerns, and did everything in his power to handle any situation that arose. We had a couple people who had to cancel at the last minute and Bill went above and beyond to handle those cancellations and even helped them save a little money on the cancellation fees. I literally could write a novel to tell you all the great things B & B Travel did for us, but I will not, I'll just tell you TO MAKE SURE YOU CALL THEM WHEN YOURE PLANNING YOUR NEXT TRIP..... Thank you again Bill (we will be calling you for our 1 YEAR Anniversary)

Sent on 05/24/2016

B & B Travel's reply:

James and Lindsey, thank you very much. It was a pleasure working with you and your guests. Bill

Branden · Married on 09/19/2015

Working with Bill to plan our honeymoon was stress free! He was always very responsive and always gave his honest opinion. I would highly recommend using B&B Travel for all of you traveling needs. I know I will be using them in the future.

Sent on 01/09/2016

Roman · Married on 08/23/2014

MR BILL PROVIDED EXCELLENT SERVICES TO US,THE WEDDING PARTY AND OUR GUEST. THERE WAS A TOTAL OF 26 PEOPLE THAT CAME OUT TO JAMAICA AND EVERYONE ENJOYED THEMSELVES. MR BILL TOOK AWAY ALL THE HEADACHE ASSOCIATED WITH COORDINATING ALL THESE PEOPLE TO BE ON THE SAME PAGE SUCH AS ROOMS,FLIGHTS,ETC. WE HIGHLY RECCOMMEND BANDB TRAVEL FOR ANY TRAVEL NEEDS.

Sent on 09/19/2014

Rachele · Married on 05/20/2013

Bill Lyons was such a pleasure to work with. When we started preparing for our wedding back in October of last year, he was so helpful and so eager to help make planning a destination wedding as easy as possible. We went back and forth trying to figure out the best possible route, but Bill found us the best bang for our buck, that didn't break the bank for our guests who wanted to attend as well. We ended up having 33 people who had plane tickets to go to Jamaica for our wedding. All I had to do was give all of my friends and family his contact information and he handled the rest. I would say this was the least stressful part of our wedding, and that is only due in part to Bill's continued effort to make everything run as smoothly as possible. I would definitely recommend him for anybody planning a destination wedding, and I know we will use him again for any upcoming trips that we might be taking in the future!

Sent on 10/14/2013

Erin · Married on 10/19/2012

Bill Lyons from B & B Travel was wonderful! He was extremely helpful and knowledgable. When planning our honeymoon, we gave him a budget and told him we wanted something tropical. Bill had several suggestions for us, and we finally settled on Sandles Grande Antigua. He told us that it was one of his favorite spots and assured us we would love it. Bill really hit the nail on the head...it was perfect. Not only did Bill recommend the perfect honeymoon spot, but he helped us set up a registry and did ALL the leg work.
    I would use Bill again in a heartbeat to us plan a trip and would definitely recommend him.
    Thanks Again Bill for an unforgettable honeymoon!

Sent on 05/01/2013

Tanya · Married on 08/04/2012

The place that B & B Travel pick for our honeymoon was beautiful....

Sent on 08/25/2012

B & B Travel's reply:

Thank you Tanya. I had fun working with you, Kevin, and your group. If I can ever assist you and Kevin, your family or friends with their travel needs, please refer me to them. Please LIKE me on Facebook at www.facebook.com/BandBTrvl.com. Make it a great day!
    Bill

D. · Married on 05/17/2012

Bill is extremely professional, courteous and very knowledgeable. Although we live several hours away and in a different state, the quality of his service made us feel like he was around the corner. We communicated via telephone and email, and he was always quick to respond. He took care of all the details and kept us well informed throughout the process. After returning from our honeymoon, he called to make sure everything went well. Thanks to Bill, things couldn't have gone better. I highly recommend his agency to anyone looking to travel!

Sent on 06/01/2012
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 04/07/2012

Bill was great to help us plan our honeymoon! He sent us several options with a variety of prices, maps, possible tours etc. He also offered the Honeymoon Wish-list to share with our guest and we did receive a few for our honeymoon. He was very easy to reach and always responded even if it meant he would get back to me with an answer within a day or two. Great doing business with you Bill!

Sent on 04/17/2012

Veronica · Married on 03/27/2012

Bill was so helpful and we were very challenging!!! We changed our minds at least 5 times and he always changed it with a smile! He always made me feel comfortable and never made me feel like I was ever an inconveinence. I will return to him for all of my future travel needs and will tell everyone about him too!!!

Sent on 04/29/2012

B & B Travel's reply:

Thank you, so much, Veronica. It was a pleasure working with you.
    Make it a great day!

Stephanie · Married on 12/10/2011

Working with Bill to plan our honeymoon was a great experience. He was so helpful and knowledgable. Before we met, we were having trouble finding anything that seemed half decent and was affordable. After contacting Bill he was able to provide us with a few choices and took care of reserving everything for us. When a last minute emergency came up and we had to cancel our entire trip, Bill took care of everything and had everything squared away with travel insurance. He then helped us plan our honeymoon all over again and he managed to find a good enough deal for us to go to our number one choice - the Turks and Caicos! He planned and took care of all our reservations, flights, and excursions. Our honeymoon was AMAZING and we talk every day about wanting to go back. Bill is so knowledgable and was able to figure out everything we wanted. The resort (The Sands) was up to our standards, well kept, and clean. The beaches were pristine and our excursions were great. We plan on using Bill for all our travel needs in the future! Truly a great experience.

Sent on 04/01/2012

Thank you Stephanie.
    It was a pleasure working with you, as well.

Trish · Married on 11/05/2010

The easiest way to plan a honeymoon. Bill was Awesome and would recommend his services to everyone. In fact a co-worker used his service as well and had a blast!

Sent on 03/12/2012

Jeremy · Married on 10/07/2006

Bill at B&B Travel was terrific! He helped us plan our honeymoon and took care of all the bookings for us. It could not have been any easier or smoother--everything was perfect. His personal knowledge of the individual resorts was especially appreciated since he had had actually visited them he could give us the inside scoop.

Since then, we've used Bill to book a second vacation, referred him to friends, and I used him to help me plan a friend's bachelor party. I would give him my highest recommendation. Thanks for everything Bill--we will be calling you when we're ready to plan our next vacation!

Sent on 03/21/2012

Laura · Married on 05/16/2009

B & B Travel, Inc. has booked several cruises (both Royal Caribbean and Carnival) as well as all inclusive resorts with my husband and girlfriends. We have appreciated Bill's advice, opinions and suggestions. We have been pleased with all the resorts, flights and day trips recommended by Bill.

Sent on 03/12/2012

Cathy · Married on 04/30/2010

B&B Travel provided Easy and stress free. Planning. Bill was very flexible in meeting our needs and providing suggestion and information for us to select our honeymoon destination. Everything went without a glitch and our honeymoon was fantastic. We are so thankful that B & B Travel was our travel provider. We will be sure to use them again when planning a trip.

Sent on 03/22/2012