B & B Light and Sound Dj's Reviews

297 | Reading, PA

297 Reviews for B & B Light and Sound Dj's

Stephanie · Married on 07/02/2016

We used B & B Light and Sound for our photo booth and Rick was great to work with. We wereally able to make decisions through email and Rick checked in with a phone as it got closers to our wedding day. The photo booth attendants were super nice and our photo straps were great. I also loved getting a flash drive with a copy of everyone's photos and videos they recorded for us.
    They were super easy to work with and very professional, would definitely recommend.
    Stephanie

Sent on 08/03/2016

B & B Light and Sound Dj's's reply:

Thank you Stephanie. One of your guests Rita got our card and just hired us for her daughter's party in September. I can't thank you enough for having us and I'm sooooooooooooooooo happy you and your guests enjoyed our video/photo booth.

May you two have the best life together :)

Emily · Married on 07/02/2016

Rick was a very fun and personal guy to work with. He had worked with so many couples as a wedding DJ, and because of this he had so many valuable suggestions to give to a new bride trying to plan the perfect playlist. He took the time to get to know you over the phone so he could get a feel for exactly what you were looking for in his services. His cousin, Ben, was our actual DJ. He did a fantastic job entertaining the crowd and we had received many compliments afterwards on his ability to entertain! The wedding quiz he set up for after dinner was a huge hit. Thank you so much to B&B for helping make our big day perfect! They were amazing in every way!

Sent on 08/10/2016

B & B Light and Sound Dj's's reply:

Thank you Emily for the kind words. Ben said your wedding was AWESOME!!
    We do love to have fun and I hope it showed all night.

I hope you two have an amazing marriage :)

Heidi · Married on 07/02/2016

I am actually sad that my wedding is over because that means I won't get to work with Rick anymore. No complaints at all! My husband and I chose to bundle the vendors and in addition to the DJ services, also add the photo booth, videography and photography. Doing it this way made my life so easy. Rick gives honest advice and I am so glad I listened to his suggestions along the way. He's been doing this for years and really knows what he is talking about.

I have to add something kinda cool, just to show how great of a DJ Rick is! My family is very conservative and have never danced a day in their lives. They had so much fun at the reception that my mom, dad, aunts, uncles, cousins... were all on the dance floor! Only for a couple songs, but I just about fell over out of shock. It was great! He bent over backwards to make our wedding reception special and I highly recommend his services.

Sent on 07/16/2016

B & B Light and Sound Dj's's reply:

Oh Heidi I love ya for such kind words. I'm so glad you enjoyed working with my entire team and it was a pleasure seeing everyone dance. The Italian Tarantella went over quit well with those Scarpino's :) I hope to see you and Alessio very soon.

May God Bless you with a wonderful life together :)

Melissa · Married on 06/25/2016

Use them. There is no question that the value of this package was fantastic. Great music, fantastic pictures, video, lot's of fun. A definite must!!

Sent on 08/14/2016

B & B Light and Sound Dj's's reply:

Thanks Melissa for the great review. I can't believe I don't sell hundreds of those packages every year. All in one shopping is pretty fantastic.

Thanks for having us and may you have a wonderful life together!!!

Kristen · Married on 06/18/2016

I used B & B Light and Sounds DJs for my wedding on June 18, 2016. Rick was so helpful with my timeline to ensure everything ran smoothly. He went above and beyond and was overly helpful!

I sent him a list of both dinner and dancing songs I wanted to hear. Some of the songs were not your standard "top hit" songs, but unknown smaller bands. Our DJ Dennis found these songs and played all of them! I was overjoyed!!! Dennis kept the evening flow moving perfectly thrown dances, cake cutting, toasts, etc. FLAWLESS!!! Everyone enjoyed him and I just couldn't have been happier!

B & B was so punctual, helpful, professional and FUN! I recommend them 100%!

B & B Light and Sound Dj's's reply:

WOW is how we feel when we receive such great reviews. Denny will be thrilled when he sees this. He said your party was amazing and that the set up wasn't bad at all :) I'm so glad you and your guests had fun. I also appreciate the kind words for me. You know I've made it my life's mission to make every wedding as perfect as possible. Truly puts a smile on my face :) Thanks for having us share in your special day.

I'm hoping you two have a lifetime of happiness and love!!!

Robin · Married on 06/18/2016

Rick entertained us all night. Very positive comments and a wide variety of music. Fun times!

B & B Light and Sound Dj's's reply:

I'm so glad you enjoyed my work. I absolutely love what I do and I hope it shows in every performance. Thanks for having me and good luck to both of you :)

Cassie · Married on 06/18/2016

Really gets the energy going! Very professional and loves to have fun which is what you want to look for in your dj! I would highly recommend B&B to all my friends... We had an amazing wedding because of you!

Sent on 06/28/2016

B & B Light and Sound Dj's's reply:

Thanks for making me feel like a rock star Cassie :) So glad you enjoyed our work and I'm happy everyone danced all night.

Wishing you two a lifetime of love and happiness!!

Amy · Married on 06/18/2016

We had a great experience with our DJs. They were very friendly and accommodating. Had a successful and very fun dance party!

Sent on 08/02/2016

B & B Light and Sound Dj's's reply:

Thanks Amy for the compliments. I'll pass it on to Mark and Kim. Don't forget to keep in touch if you need us again.

Jason · Married on 06/17/2016

Rick was a ball of fun! Throughout the planning process he was very organized and upfront about working with me to figure out what we we needed, when we needed it, and how we wanted things to be done. The music selection was on point to set a great mood for each portion of the event He did a great job of making people feel welcome for the cocktail hour, amping up the crowd for bridal party intros, then calming back down for a relaxing dinner, and then finally encouraging people to get up and dance. I would absolutely recommend him to everyone.

Sent on 06/28/2016

B & B Light and Sound Dj's's reply:

Thanks Jason. Your wedding was an absolute blast. I'm right back at the William Penn Inn this Sunday July 3. Hoping there wedding will be as fun. You had great guests and I could tell they were digging me :)

Good luck, love and happiness to you two :)

Vanessa · Married on 06/12/2016

Rick did a great job on our event!!!! We were thrilled!

Sent on 06/27/2016

B & B Light and Sound Dj's's reply:

Thanks Vanessa :) I really hope my little extra fun made the difference at Tori's party. Don't forget to call me when she gets married :)

Sarah · Married on 06/11/2016

We absolutely loved having Rick at our wedding! We wanted to have a DJ that would keep the party going and Rick did just that! It was so much fun, our friends are still talking about it! He made sure we stayed on schedule and adjusted the timeline when it was needed. If you're shopping for a DJ, you need to call B & B!

B & B Light and Sound Dj's's reply:

Oh Sarah I'm smiling ear to ear. Your wedding was great....I just hope I made it amazing!!! You need a fun crowd and you had one. Thanks so much for letting me share in your perfect day.

I hope you two live happily ever after :)

Brianna · Married on 06/11/2016

Wonderful service for a awesome and affordable cost :)

Sent on 07/04/2016

B & B Light and Sound Dj's's reply:

Thank you very much Brianna for the great review. I'm so glad you were happy with us.

My best wishes for the both of you :)

Rick Bean is great to work with! The photo booth we had at our wedding was so much fun with a great variety of props. The video message was an awesome feature. At the end of the night, we were given a flash drive so that we could enjoy all of our guests' photos and video messages!

Sent on 06/23/2016

B & B Light and Sound Dj's's reply:

Thanks Jemma for having our amazing video/photo booth. I'm glad it was a huge hit :)

Good luck to the both of you!!!

Claire · Married on 06/11/2016

Had such a great experience with Rick, he is very fun, easy to work with and made this experience so much less painful (if you are like me and not a fan of planning)! He asked all the right questions when putting everything together for the big day. His prices are very reasonable if you are trying to keep costs low. Rick was very accommodating and had every song my guests would request. Rick made sure to come to the bride with any questions/suggestions/changes he had that day which I LOVED!!! A lot of my guests said how much they enjoyed the DJ and the wedding overall because he made it FUN!! I would absolutely recommend Rick for your future entertainment :)

Sent on 08/15/2016

Cynthia · Married on 06/03/2016

Book your review with B & B! We always have a great time! Rick is always so accommodating and does exactly what we want with keeping music appropriate for 7th and 8th grade students!

Sent on 06/27/2016

B & B Light and Sound Dj's's reply:

Thanks Cindy for having me again. The Exeter Jr High field day is one of my favorite gigs every year. The kids LOVE me for sure :)

Hope to hear from you next year!

Seth · Married on 05/21/2016

These guys were amazing. They have a handy worksheet that you fill out that helps everyone be on the same timeline. They coordinated our entrances perfectly and as well as our other scheduled events/dances. They made our reception out of this word. They had fun with our guests and got them up and dancing. I would highly recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 06/21/2016

B & B Light and Sound Dj's's reply:

Thank you so much Seth for having us and for the kind words. I'm soooooo happy you were happy :) Always a good thing when people dance their butts off.

I truly hope the both of you have a wonderful life together.

Stephanie · Married on 05/21/2016

Rick was an awesome DJ! He played the songs I specifically requested for him to play in addition I mentioned a certain genre I enjoyed and he threw a few songs in to surprise me. Rick was energetic and funny and could get the crowd going! Also for those busy weeks leading up to the wedding, Rick was very responsive when I emailed him. In addition to the great music, we also had a photo booth that everyone loved! I loved be able to go back and see all the photos and videos that people left in the booth. Overall it was a great experience and I would highly recommend using B&B!

Sent on 10/21/2015

B & B Light and Sound Dj's's reply:

Your wedding was awesome Stephanie!!!! I'm so glad your mom called and hired me. I could tell the people had a blast and loved the photo booth :)

Thanks again for having my team and I hope you and Nick have a wonderful life together.

Julia · Married on 05/21/2016

B & B Light & Sound truly rocked the wedding reception. Finding this vendor was a huge relief, days before the wedding our videographer was unable to attend, called Rick at B & B in a panic and within minutes he calmed our nerves knowing an available vendor to assist. DJ Ben made all the announcements with full zest that kept our guests engaged every moment. We had several special music requests which they made every effort to find and download. The endless amount of energy Ben portrayed was without any doubt contagious! We would book this DJ for future events without thinking twice! Thank you B&B for being a part of our life event!

B & B Light and Sound Dj's's reply:

Thanks for the great review Julia Gulia :) Ben loved your daughter's wedding. I can't thank you enough for having us. Please tell them from us that we hope they have a wonderful life together :)

Terrie · Married on 05/14/2016

Very happy with the DJ and photo booth services! Used for my daughter's Sweet 16 party and the dance floor was full the entire night!

Sent on 05/20/2016

B & B Light and Sound Dj's's reply:

I'm so glad the kids loved our music and photo booth Terrie. Don't forget to call me when she's getting married in like 10 or 15 years :) I might be in a wheelchair by then but who cares LOL

Jen · Married on 05/14/2016

Highly recommend B & B light and sound for all of your events! Easy to work with and always a good time!!

Sent on 05/20/2016

B & B Light and Sound Dj's's reply:

Thank you so much Jen. Next time I'll be there personally :)

You're the best!!!

Megan · Married on 05/14/2016

Rick was great and flexible to work with!!! Terry was our DJ and he was AWESOME!!! Terry kept the party moving and made it so fun! I would definitely recommend them!

Sent on 05/26/2016

B & B Light and Sound Dj's's reply:

Thank you Megan. So glad you were happy with Terry and our up lighting and video :) I'm thrilled people danced all night.

Wishing you both a wonderful life together!!!
  • W

William · Married on 05/14/2016

Rest assured, everything will be taken care of. Ben was absolutely fantastic and kept the party rolling for hours for our son's Bar Mitzvah. Wish he was around years ago when we got married!

Sent on 06/01/2016

B & B Light and Sound Dj's's reply:

Thank you soooooooooo much Bill. Ben said he rocked Ben's Bar Mitzvah :)

I hope you tell all your friends at the York JCC. Hope we can work together again really soon.

Cheri · Married on 05/14/2016

We hired Rick Bean from B&B Light and Sound to DJ our daughters wedding in May 2016. He was fantastic! He has a great personality and his selection of music was just perfect! The dance floor was packed the entire night and everyone had so much fun! Your DJ choice is so important for your reception and I would highly recommend Rick Bean!

Sent on 07/20/2016

B & B Light and Sound Dj's's reply:

Thanks Cheri!!!! Kelli's wedding was AMAZING!!! The dance floor was packed all night!!! The photo booth was a huge hit as well :)

Please tell them from me that I love em' and I hope they have a wonderful marriage.

Amber-Rose · Married on 05/13/2016

From the first time I came across B&B at a bridal show I was impressed. Rick and his crew were fun, engaging, and energetic and left a lasting impression. I knew the DJ was something my fiance really wanted to be involved in as we agreed our choice could make or break our wedding. After meeting with Rick we knew he was the best choice, not only for his professionalism, but for value as well. We booked the crown Jewel package which included DJ, photo booth, photographer, and videographer and it was the best decision we ever made! Everything came across so beautifully. Photography by McDonough was beyond amazing, we were complimented on our DJ choice and playlist for the entire night (all Rick) as no one wanted to leave the dance floor. Your day productions has already made a highlight trailer making our guest say they want to hire them, and the photobooth was a smash hit! Believe me, finding so many amazing vendors through one is a must. It takes away the stress of finding each individually and you can't go wrong with this team!

Sent on 05/19/2016

B & B Light and Sound Dj's's reply:

Oh thank you Amber-Rose! Your wedding was perfect! Being fun is easy when you have a great audience. You and Jay's families were great to work with. I know my team had a blast :) I even saw some of your guests at my wedding the next night....too funny. They were telling me how much fun your wedding was too.

I truly hope you remember how awesome your day was for the rest of your lives and smile every time :) Good luck and may you both have a wonderful life together.

Emily · Married on 05/07/2016

Rick & his team were so professional and easy to book! They really made us feel important & everything about our day was perfect. They kept us right on schedule and checked up with me multiple times throughout the night. I really enjoyed that aspect. It made me feel totally at ease during my entire special day.

Sent on 05/27/2016

B & B Light and Sound Dj's's reply:

Thank you sooooooooooooooo much Emily for the amazing words of praise. My team really tries to make every couple feel at ease during their special night. I hope everyone enjoyed themselves.

My you two have a blessed marriage :)