B & B Light and Sound Dj's Reviews

297 | Reading, PA

297 Reviews for B & B Light and Sound Dj's

Bethany · Married on 10/08/2016

Very easy to work with. Affordable. Kept the crowd going!

Sent on 10/30/2016

B & B Light and Sound Dj's's reply:

Thank you Bethany. Ryan said your wedding was a blast!!! He said your guests danced all night. I always say you need a great DJ and a fun group of dancers to truly make the party.

I hope you two have a blessed life together! God Bless

Victoria · Married on 10/01/2016

My wedding day was perfect, everything went smooth and it was so fun! B&B Light and Sound contributed in making my day perfect. They were so helpful, compensating, understanding, professional and just all around amazing to work with. They truly have your best interest in heart, they want your day to be your day and they want to make it amazing for you and your guests. We were blessed with Patrick and Ian as our Videographer and photographer. They were so pleasant to work with, funny and really wanted to capture each special moment perfectly. They did just that!! Terri was our DJ and by far probably the best DJ ever. Knows exactly how to keep the party going and keep it fun with some great music! These guys are amazing and Rick is awesome as well in making sure everything is coordinated correctly! All in all, I couldnt have asked for a better group of guys! They are amazing at helping make your day perfect!

Sent on 10/20/2016

B & B Light and Sound Dj's's reply:

Thanks Victoria :) Terry said your wedding was amazing. I'm so glad you loved B & B and Terry in particular. Thanks for having us and I hope you two have the best marriage ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ashley · Married on 09/30/2016

The DJ we had kept everyone on the dance floor all night. I sent a long list of music, some that I definitely wanted to hear and others as just suggestions and the DJ played a lot of what I sent in. They were very easy to work with and very up front and honest regarding everything.

Sent on 10/23/2016

B & B Light and Sound Dj's's reply:

Thank you so much Ashley. Ben said your wedding was the BEST!! He said the people danced all night :) I hope you two had fun as well!!!!

Good luck to you and Casey and Congrats!!!!

Jessica · Married on 09/10/2016

Fantastic, they really got everyone on their feet and went above and beyond to make the day special for me. I would hire them again in a heatbeat

Sent on 09/20/2016

B & B Light and Sound Dj's's reply:

Thank you sooooooooooooooooo much Jessica. I'm happy you were happy :)

Tell all of your friends about us and I hope you two have a fairy tale marriage :)

Kate · Married on 09/10/2016

B&B Light and Sound did our wedding on 9-10-16, and they did a fantastic job! We did a package that included the DJ, photography, videography, and photo-booth (which guests loved) - this was such a good price and was so easy I didn't have to make 10000 phone calls to book everything. The DJ was very high energy and fun, he made our entrance an experience to remember! The photographer and videorgrapher were so professional and did and amazing job capturing our day. I highly recommend this service!

Sent on 09/24/2016

B & B Light and Sound Dj's's reply:

AWESOME review Kate. I'm so glad you enjoyed Ben's work. He said your party was "off the hook" :) My all inclusive package is a sweet deal. Glad everyone danced!!!

I hope you and your hubby have a wonderful life together!

Tara · Married on 09/10/2016

I LOVE HOW THEY INTERACT WITH THE PEOPLE & THE VERITY OF MUSIC. WILL STAY LATER IF NEEDED

B & B Light and Sound Dj's's reply:

Thanks Tara. I'm so glad you enjoyed Denny's work. He said your wedding was awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope you and Zac have a wonderful life together!

Chelsea · Married on 09/10/2016

B & B Lights and Sound has so many awesome options to help you have the wedding of your dreams! Our venue had a photobooth and we already had a photgrapher and videographer so we opted to just use the DJ services. Rick Bean had done many weddings we had previously been to. It is actually a joke that he will do every wedding for every one of our friends... except it isn't a joke because that is exactly what has happened/ is happening. Every time I've seen Rick DJ he does a great job keeping guests laughing, having fun, and dancing. It is safe to say we will continue to reccommend B & B Lights and Sound in the future and we look forward to seeing him in action at two more weddings yet this year!

Sent on 10/09/2016

B & B Light and Sound Dj's's reply:

Thank you Chelsea!!!!!! You and your group are amazing people and LOVE to dance and party!!!!! I hope to see you again and again and again :)

Good luck to the both of you and I truly hope you have a wonderful marriage. See you soon :)

Amanda · Married on 09/03/2016

I specifically requested Rick himself, and was slightly disappointed when it wasn't him that showed up, but the guy that did come, Ben, was amazing too. He came right up to me and the first thing he did was congratulate me and tell me what to expect. I was a little worried about my older, more subdued wedding crowd, but his energy was perfect. He kept our night moving along, he spoke clearly and excitedly and made friends with everyone he talked to. Rick Bean was the one that I was in contact with, both by phone and by email. He was very pleasant to work with, kept me on top of things and had great recommendations for songs. He walked me through everything and had patience with me on the things I didn't understand. His responses were always very quick and very friendly. The price point was on top as well, being very competitive with other DJ companies in the area. I would recommend B and B to everyone, especially to those are looking for a high energy DJ that also knows how to respond very well to any type of crowd.

B & B Light and Sound Dj's's reply:

I'm happy you were happy with Ben. I wish I could DJ everyone's wedding personally but when I can't I have the utmost confidence in my team. It's why were are 32 years in business :) I have amazing DJ's.

I wish the both of you a lifetime of love and happiness and kids :)

Stephanie · Married on 08/27/2016

BOOK RICK and B&B Light and Sound! There are not enough words to describe how amazing he was at our wedding. I think every guest came up to me and said how amazing he was. His personality, jokes, ability to get the crowd going, I can go on and on. Thank you so much to Rick and team for making our wedding day the perfect day and for thinking of everything so we didn't have to :) I would recommend him to everyone!

Sent on 08/11/2016

B & B Light and Sound Dj's's reply:

BEST wedding ever!!!!!!!!! I couldn't have done it without a great group :)

I love you guys for having me and my team and NO DOUBT you will see me again in the future at another wedding.

May you two have a blessed life together!!!

Heather · Married on 08/27/2016

Rick was absolutely amazing. We could not have asked for a better DJ. He got everyone involved and everyone I talked to after the wedding said how much fun they had. We also had the photo booth through B&B sound, top notch! It was so much fun. I would recommend B&B Sound to anyone looking for a fun DJ.

Sent on 09/26/2016

B & B Light and Sound Dj's's reply:

Oh Heather you're making me feel like Zac Efron :) Your wedding was pretty awesome right!!! Everyone danced which made me happy. I hope we run into each other again really soon.

You're the best and I hope your marriage will be as well.

Jared · Married on 08/20/2016

Rick was extremely responsive and accommodating from the first conversation he and I had. His team showed up early to set up and was ready to go as soon as guests arrived. Everyone at our wedding had such a great time with the photo booth and we got a number of compliments about the props and the team's energy from B&B. I highly recommend B&B Lighting for any of your needs and I will certainly be using them again in the future!

B & B Light and Sound Dj's's reply:

Thank you sooooooooooooo much Jared for the sweet compliments about my awesome photo booth and my team of Jamie and Marcy. They said your party was tons of fun! Very happy your guests loved our booth as well.
    Here's to you two that you have a wonderful marriage!!!

Meghan · Married on 08/20/2016

Great personality!!! Has fun ideas for games. Very experienced!

Sent on 10/05/2016

B & B Light and Sound Dj's's reply:

AWESOME review for us Meghan. Short, sweet and to the point. WE ARE FUN!
    I'm so glad you and your guests had a blast.

Hoping you two have a blessed life together :)

Vanessa · Married on 08/13/2016

Rick Bean was an awesome DJ for our wedding! He was always responsive, willing to chat when needed, listened to our requests and just did an overall awesome job! He had our guests dancing allll night long, even before dinner! Our caterer even mentioned to us that nobody usually dances before/as dinner is being served but he got them out there! We also had the photobooth which was tons of fun, the guests loved it! Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/04/2016

B & B Light and Sound Dj's's reply:

Thanks Vanessa!!!!!!!!!!! It was a hot day but it didn't stop you and your friends from spanking the planks :) I think the dance floor was packed the ENTIRE night. The booth was packed as well.

Thanks again and I hope you love birds have a wonderful life together!!!

Laura · Married on 08/13/2016

Excellent DJ! Would hire them again in a heart beat. Thanks for being part of such a special day. We loved it and had a blast!!

Sent on 08/22/2016

B & B Light and Sound Dj's's reply:

Thank you for the great review Laura. I'm so glad you enjoyed Leif's work. He said your wedding was a ton of fun :)

Hoping you two have a lifetime of happiness!!!

Luke · Married on 08/13/2016

Terry from Rick's team at B & B was great! We got several compliments on the DJ after the reception. He kept things going and really felt the vibe of the party. I (the groom) had a special request in that I wanted to use the mic to sing a song to my bride (I asked ahead of time), and the team at B & B was very accommodating and it went super smoothly. All of their extra games went well, in particular the "jar kissing game" was a huge hit among the guests (when the glasses were clinked the bride and groom would kiss but the DJ would also read out another couple to kiss from a list we provided. Lots of fun!). Overall the service was great and on top of everything, they had a much better price than any competitors. I would definitely recommend!

B & B Light and Sound Dj's's reply:

Appreciate the kind words about DJ Terry! The jar kissing game is always a ton of fun and who doesn't like kissing their spouse :) Terry said your wedding was a blast! I truly hope you and the Mrs. have a blessed life together and again thanks for having B & B.

Amanda · Married on 08/05/2016

I was able to get the whole package with B&B. I was also able to book Rick as my DJ since I was the first client signed up for that day. He ran the show. From my big entrance to our entrance as husband and wife. He was awesome in helping us chose our wedding music theme. I'm a little pop, while my husband is country....it totally worked. I will always remember him and recommend him for any ones special day.

Sent on 08/05/2016

B & B Light and Sound Dj's's reply:

Your wedding was awesome Amanda. The Boy Scouts were great for sure :) I know many people said I was awesome but you equally had the right guests there for me :) You need a great audience and you and Steve had one.

I truly hope you have a wonderful life together and thank you :)

Heather · Married on 07/30/2016

B&B Light and Sound is the best! Rick Bean did my sister-in-law's wedding in 2000 and has been our "family DJ" ever since! We love Rick because he's high-energy, professional, and clearly loves his job. He interacts with the guests, plays requested songs and also a great mix to keep everyone happy, and checked in to make sure everything was going the way we wanted throughout the night. From the beginning, we told Rick we want our reception to be a big party- just play whatever keeps people on the dance floor- and he did just that. He kept the party going until the last minute! :) Rick was also extremely flexible and go-with-the-flow when we had some special needs and last-minute changes to our wedding party announcements into the reception. We also opted for the photo booth, which was awesome, and had a line of guests winding through the atrium to the bar it was so popular! Thank you, Rick- you're the best and we will continue to recommend you to all our family and friends!

Sent on 08/11/2016

B & B Light and Sound Dj's's reply:

Heather your wedding was one of the BEST ever!!! You and Ben had some amazing friends that fueled me and my personality ;) No doubt we will see you again in the future.

I love you guys and I hope you have a amazing marriage!!!

Rick is wonderful! Great personality, energetic and professional. So lucky to have booked him at the last minute, he's a gem!

Sent on 08/04/2016

B & B Light and Sound Dj's's reply:

Man I'm one lucky guy to be working with so many wonderful people who appreciate my efforts. I can't thank you enough for the kind words. So glad you enjoyed my work.

May you two have a lifetime of love and happiness :)

Amy · Married on 07/16/2016

We had James as our DJ and another James as our photo booth attendant and they both were awesome! I highly recommend B & B Light and Sound for your reception and/or party!

B & B Light and Sound Dj's's reply:

Thanks for the great review Amy. I'm so glad you and Shawn enjoyed the James boys :) They said your party was amazing!!

Wishing you both a lifetime of love and happiness. Good luck

Jess · Married on 07/16/2016

Couldn't have made a better choice for vendor of our wedding! Rick was amazing not only on the wedding day, but since the day we booked him. The crowne jewel package IS the way to go if you want quality service at an affordable price. You won't be disappointed with B & B! Thank you again Rick Bean and B & B Team.

Jon and Jess Koestel

Sent on 08/12/2016

B & B Light and Sound Dj's's reply:

Thank you very much Jon and Jess for having me....your wedding was amazingly fun. I think the dance floor was pretty packed all night :) The photo booth got lots of action as well!!

Hey Jon, if I'm ever in trouble I'm calling your mom to bail me out LOL

Hope you two have the most amazing marriage ever!!!

Kerry · Married on 07/16/2016

Rick Bean knows how to make a fabulous wedding. He guided me along not just with the music, but his advice on all the little things that help make your wedding to be perfect. DJ was professional and helped to get everyone involved on the dance floor. Thanks B&B for being an important part of our special day!!! Kerry and Rich Rogers

Sent on 08/14/2016

B & B Light and Sound Dj's's reply:

Thanks Kerry. I'm glad you were happy with my DJ James Fields. I hope you two have a wonderful life together :)

B & B Light and Sound brought amazing life to our party for our wedding reception. The music was perfect and fit our preferences very well. So many people got up to dance...and kept dancing all night! The photo booth was a great hit and we now have a flash drive of all the pictures and video as a memory. Thanks to B & B!!!!

Sent on 08/03/2016

B & B Light and Sound Dj's's reply:

Man I love getting reviews like this. I can't thank you enough for letting us share in the biggest day of your lives.

Hoping the both of you live happily every after :)

Heather · Married on 07/09/2016

Day went off without a hitch all due to my DJ from B&B. He kept the day moving. Music, lights, games and photo booth were amazing. Thanks for making my day amazing!

Sent on 08/10/2016

B & B Light and Sound Dj's's reply:

Thanks Heather for the great compliments. I know the people had a blast cause they danced all night :)

I truly hope you guys have a wonderful marriage.
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 07/08/2016

I absolutely loved working with b&b!!! We got the Uplighting, photobooth and videographer from them and everything turned out amazing!!! We're so glad we chose them for our big day! The photobooth with the 30 videos at the end of each persons session is great!!! We highly recommend working with b&b!!! Thanks so much!!!!

B & B Light and Sound Dj's's reply:

Thank you soooooo much Kelly. I'm glad you enjoyed working with my team.

I hope you two have a lifetime full of laughter and happiness :)

Eric · Married on 07/03/2016

Rick and team did a great job at my wedding. Not only did he help us put together a great party playlist, he offered a lot of professional advice on how to organize our reception so everyone had fun. We also got the photo booth from them and it was the best photo booth I've seen---complete with tons of fun props and video messages from our guests!

B & B Light and Sound Dj's's reply:

I appreciate the great review Eric. Ben said your wedding was a blast! So happy you were happy with my team.

Good luck to the both of you :)