B & B Light and Sound Dj's Reviews

297 | Reading, PA

297 Reviews for B & B Light and Sound Dj's

Amy · event on: 06/02/2017

The graduation party was an absolute blast thanks in large part to Rick and his son. The music selections were great! It was awesome!! Thanks again!!!

B & B Light and Sound Dj's's reply:

Thanks Amy....you're the best :) Don't forget to have Libby call me when she gets married in 20 years. But first let her start college :) Love you to pieces Amy :)
  • F

Frankie · Married on 05/28/2017

Rick made our wedding SO enjoyable - no matter what was playing. He attempted to cater to everyone's requests and made everything go smoothly! As well was so much fun! He was not only communicative during the process but as well during the ceremony/reception. Would recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 07/28/2017

B & B Light and Sound Dj's's reply:

Thanks Frankie! Your wedding kicked butt :) I knew people were digging me from the beginning :) I hope everyone had a blast!
    I sincerely hope you two have the greatest marriage ever!

Dustin · Married on 05/21/2017

We had an awesome experience working with Rick Bean right from the start of the planning, he was quick to answer all of our questions and was great with offering advice and suggestions that he's gathered from the many weddings and events hes done in the past. During the wedding/reception he was working with us on the fly to add/change things as needed in order to have the wedding go as smoothly as possible. He's incredibly flexible and worked extremely hard to fulfill all of our wishes! We would definitely recommend Rick Bean and his crew for weddings and other events!

B & B Light and Sound Dj's's reply:

Hey Dustin....your wedding was rockin' I knew everyone was digging me and my crazy sense of humor. I'm so glad I could make the biggest party in your life better :) Hoping you and the Mrs. have a wonderful life together and thanks for letting me share your big day with you.

Shelby · Married on 05/13/2017

They were so much fun, they had our guests dancing and engaged all night. Would definitely recommend them!

Sent on 05/24/2017

B & B Light and Sound Dj's's reply:

Thanks for having us Shelby. Mark & Kim said your wedding was AWESOME! He said the guests danced all night. I really hope you two have a blessed marriage and don't forget to tell your friends about us :)

Melanie · Married on 05/13/2017

We were very happy with our DJ. His energy was exactly what we wanted for our wedding. The business was professional, reasonably priced and helped walk us through what we would need to make our day special. They kept a great flow for the wedding date, high energy like we asked and were very happy with them! we would book them all over again.

Sent on 06/20/2017

B & B Light and Sound Dj's's reply:

Thank you Melanie for the great review. Ben was your DJ and he said your wedding was a blast!!! I'm so glad you enjoyed his passion and energy :)
    Hoping you and Tom have a wonderful life together!!!

Megan · Married on 05/06/2017

I absolutely fell in love with B&B Light and Sound when I saw them at a Bridal Expo in January 2016. I knew I had to book them, they were outgoing and really wanted me to have a good time. Leading up to the wedding Rick made sure everything was what I wanted and also made suggestions that could improve the experience for my guests. Ben was our DJ (per my request) and he was fantastic. I had so many of my guests throughout the night complimenting me on the DJ choice and how he did a great job. Even the best man in my wedding, who is engaged, decided to book B&B. You seriously can't go wrong with this company. We also had a photobooth which was a big crowd pleaser, the kids were in love when it showed up. Picture quality was great too and best part is...you leave that night with the flashdrive of all your photos!

Sent on 05/25/2017

B & B Light and Sound Dj's's reply:

Ben said your wedding was awesome Megan. The photo booth was a huge hit too according to my guy Justin. I'm so happy you were happy with my team. We really work hard to make sure you and your guests leave with a smile. I truly hope you two have a blessed life together :)

Ben · Married on 05/06/2017

The dj was awesome! I recommend them to anyone. Good music and good wedding games. Everyone had a blast

B & B Light and Sound Dj's's reply:

Thanks for the kind words Ben. DJ Denny said your wedding was a blast! I'm so glad you enjoyed his DJ skillz :) Thanks for letting us share your big day with you. I truly hope you guys have the best life together!!!

Steph · Married on 05/06/2017

We had such a fun time at our wedding due to the great music and they were beyond kind. The price was amazing, and our dance floor was filled THE WHOLE NIGHT!

Sent on 07/10/2017

B & B Light and Sound Dj's's reply:

I love hearing a packed dance floor all night ;) I'm so glad you enjoyed us and we were thrilled to be part of your big celebration. I truly hope everyone will always remember your wedding as an amazing one.

Good luck and I hope you have a wonderful life together!

Kristen · Married on 05/05/2017

We loved our experience with B&B! Rick was professional and fun!

Sent on 07/09/2017

B & B Light and Sound Dj's's reply:

AWWWW Kristen you're too sweet. Your wedding was awesome :) I'm so glad after all those years at Stokesay you still kept me in mind for your wedding. I hope I made your day just a little more enjoyable. I hope you and your husband have a wonderful life together!!!!

Jessica · Married on 04/29/2017

B & B Light and Sound was amazing to work with! The quality of their services and the price were excellent and they made sure to accommodate any needs that you had. We would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 05/30/2017

B & B Light and Sound Dj's's reply:

Thanks Jessica for the great and kind words. You and Matt had a fabulous wedding and I could tell people loved the music and photo booth. The day in general, venue and music were a big success.

I hope you and Matt have that perfect life together. Best of luck :)

Erica · Married on 04/22/2017

Rick was amazing! He played great songs, took requests and kept all of our guests engaged and dancing all night. The photo booth was a lot of fun and we went home with all the pictures and videos that night. He did everything he could to make sure our special day was perfect! We couldn't have asked for a better DJ and would definitely recommend B&B entertainment!

Sent on 06/07/2017

B & B Light and Sound Dj's's reply:

AWWWWW Thanks Erica. Your wedding was the bomb!!!!! I mean I know I was pretty awesome but you still needed fun friends and family to dance their butts off and they did. Your wedding was truly amazing and I hope you have these memories locked in your brain forever :) Good luck to you and Greg!!!

Rachael · Married on 04/15/2017

I called Rick after getting a referral from a friend. I could tell immediately that personality-wise, we'd be a good match. He is outgoing, fun, and confident. He was organized, arrived on-time, and helped to facilitate a wonderful night. He played during our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. He was nice and communicated what he'd be doing and when, which was great as I was one of those 'involved in everything' type of brides haha. We got so many compliments on the music and our dance floor was packed all night. His price was extremely fair and I highly recommend you give Rick a call and hire him, you won't be disappointed.

Sent on 04/30/2017

Thanks Rachael and Drew!

Your wedding at the Booking House was AMAZING. The dance floor was PACKED all night and I could tell people were loving me :)

You were both a pleasure to deal with and you supported me and your party like brides/grooms should.

I wish you both a lifetime of love and happiness :)

Bethany · Married on 03/18/2017

Working with Rick and his team was amazing! He was very accommodating, and helped my husband and I organize all of our music and transitions. His positivity, upbeat personality, and good sense of humor is contagious, and really complemented and encouraged our family and friends energy. If you're looking to have an upbeat and wonderful day (for any event!) with a DJ and photo booth, B & B Light and Sound is the way to go!

Sent on 06/09/2017

B & B Light and Sound Dj's's reply:

Thanks for the kind words Bethany! I hate to sound like a broken record, but your wedding was AWESOME! Everyone had a blast and danced their butts off. I was proud to be your DJ. I truly hope you two have a blessed life together.

Michael · Married on 02/11/2017

We were late in the process for picking a DJ, due to some changes in plans. Rick was fantastic to work with, jumped right in, and required very little details........and put on an awesome sound show. I would suggest anybody in need of a DJ, speak with Rick first.

Sent on 02/24/2017

B & B Light and Sound Dj's's reply:

I am soooooooooooo glad I could step in and help you guys. Your wedding was awesome and I think everyone loved the music.
    Hoping you two have a blessed marriage :)

jenna · Married on 02/11/2017

Rick Bean was awesome! He provided a great music selection and he had some crazy lights he brought with him as well. We provided a short list of the type of music we liked and a few must play songs and he put the rest together beautifully. He really made the evening, and his advice was great ... People remember the food and the music at weddings. He nailed the music! Thank you Rick.

J and M Feb. 11 2017

Sent on 02/24/2017

B & B Light and Sound Dj's's reply:

Thanks Mike and Jenna for having me at your wedding. I thought the entire day was perfect for you two. Great food, great weather and great music ;)
    I hope you two have a wonderful marriage and I feel so luck I could share the day with you two.

Stephanie · Married on 01/14/2017

All of my guests at my wedding LOVED Rick and his gang. They were all really great to work with and if I had to do it all over again, I would choose them every time!!

Sent on 02/23/2017

B & B Light and Sound Dj's's reply:

Thanks Stephanie for the kind words. Those Firefighters loved me and I loved them right back. The booth was packed all night as well as the dance floor! A great night!! Hope you guys have an amazing life together!!

Scott · Married on 12/31/2016

Book them! They brought a lot of energy to our celebration!!!

Sent on 02/21/2017

B & B Light and Sound Dj's's reply:

Thanks Scott! I know how thrilled you were with Ben as your DJ. Rarely do I get calls the day after and I could tell in your voice how excited you were with his performance. I'm also glad the photo booth was a bit hit as well.

Hoping you two have a wonderful life together my friend. Good luck!!!

Alisa · Married on 12/03/2016

We hired B and B DJ and photo booth services for our daughters Sweet 16. There are not enough words that I could say about them! DJ Ben was FANTASTIC, high energy, enthusiastic, and kept those kids dancing the entire party!! He even was able to get my mother on the dance floor with her walker and oxygen!!! The laser lights he used were talked about by the kids well after the party was over. The photo booth came with a huge assortment of props and both the kids and all the adults there had a blast in it! We loved being able to have the flash drive of all pictures taken as part of our memories to cherish. I would 100% book with ths company again. Price was reasonable and the services they provided were far above excellent. I am still getting calls from parents saying what a great time their kids said they had and how they loved DJ Ben and the booth! Thank you Rick for making Amanda's party so memorable and you can bet you have customers for life! We cannot wait for the next party with you!

Sent on 12/07/2016

B & B Light and Sound Dj's's reply:

Thank you Alisa for the amazing review for DJ Ben. It gives me goose bumps to read how we can affect someone's life in a positive way. I'm thrilled Amanda enjoyed our team as well. No doubt she's a fabulous young woman. Hopefully we can work together one day soon.

Sam · Married on 12/03/2016

Rick bean is awesome ! All our guest said they LOVED our DJ and he really knows how to have a good time. Our wedding was so much fun thanks to him.

Sent on 02/18/2017

B & B Light and Sound Dj's's reply:

Thanks Sam and Nikki for having us. I'm so glad my company could be part of it. I love you guys and wish you the best marriage ever!!!

Emily · Married on 11/05/2016

If you are looking for an amazing DJ or photo booth, look no further! We used B&B for our wedding and could not have made a better decision. Rick Bean was amazing! My husband and I were a little worried when we chose a somewhat obscure song for our first dance....Rick had it. He has an awesome, upbeat personality and great sense of humor and really kept the fun and dancing going all night. We had so much fun we didn't want him to leave!
    The photo booth was a huge hit. The staff was extremely professional, props were hilarious and we ended up with some great video messages at the end of the night.
    This is a great company with a great price and an awesome staff. We would 110% use them again.

Sent on 02/21/2017

B & B Light and Sound Dj's's reply:

Thanks Emily! You are making me blush :) I truly love what I do and I hope it shows every time I perform. I want exactly what my couples want, a PERFECT reception. May you two have a blessed life together!!!!

Hillary · Married on 10/30/2016

Ben was awesome at the event and he kept people on the dance floor with his awesome tunes. I gave him and Rick a list of songs that I wanted and he played those and more like them. As a music teacher it was really hard to pick music but rick and Ben helped me ease the millions of songs out there and helped me pick ones that I loved, and forgot
    I loved! He also let me sing along to Call Me Maybe! Never a dull moment at a B&B wedding!

Sent on 11/08/2016

B & B Light and Sound Dj's's reply:

Thank you very much Hillary for the kind words. WE here at B & B Light and Sound LOVE to have a great time. I'm so glad you were happy with us. I hope you and Mike have a wonderful life together :) Good luck!!!

Amy · Married on 10/29/2016

Our guests really enjoyed the photobooth!

Sent on 12/03/2016

B & B Light and Sound Dj's's reply:

Thank you so much for having our booth Amy. I'm super happy your guests enjoyed it :)

Dawn · Married on 10/22/2016

Recommend. Rented the photo booth for my daughter's 30th birthday party. It was such a huge hit. Not just with the kids but the adults too. SO MUCH FUN!!!!

Sent on 12/05/2016

B & B Light and Sound Dj's's reply:

Thanks for the great review!! I'm always smiling when I read how much people enjoy our services. I'm happy we were able to make your party even better :)

Rachel · Married on 10/22/2016

I found B&B while at a wedding showcase in Lancaster, PA. The personalities of the DJs pulled me in and after meeting and talking about the price - I was hooked! They have so much experience and they know exactly what kind of DJ personality you will need at your event. I highly recommend using B&B Light and Sound for your DJ!

Sent on 12/08/2016

Rachel your wedding was the BEST! The room, the food and the DJ LOL
    Thank you so much for having me. I could tell your guests loved me cause the dance floor was packed all night. The jar kissing game was a huge hit :)
    I truly hope you have a wonderful marriage and thank you again for letting me be part of it.

Amanda · Married on 10/15/2016

B&B Light and Sound DJs get 5 stars across the board! B&B was recommended from a friend of my mom's, who had used B&B for her wedding. From our first meeting to the day of our wedding, they provided outstanding service and really knew how to get the party started! Throughout our wedding night, my newly husband and I received so many comments about how amazing and fun the DJs were! I would recommend B&B Light and Sound to anyone in a heartbeat! They helped make October 15th, 2016 the best day of our lives. Still to this day, we hear how great our wedding day was and I can't stop replaying that whole day in my head! Thank you again B&B, you guys were truly top notch with your DJ service!

Sent on 12/10/2016

B & B Light and Sound Dj's's reply:

I always get a tingle when I read these reviews. Thank you Amanda for having us and for telling the world how happy you were. You were also a pleasure to work with :) I'm sooooooooo glad your guests loved us :)

I wish you two a lifetime of happiness!!