B & B Light and Sound Dj's Reviews

297 | Reading, PA

297 Reviews for B & B Light and Sound Dj's

Greg Kokoluis · Married on 10/22/2018

Great to work with

Rick was very good to work with and had the crowd on their feet once the after dinner music started. We had some extra requests as to sound and lighting and he was able to handle them.

Sent on 10/22/2018

B & B Light and Sound Dj's's reply:

Thank you Greg for the kind words. The party was a huge success :)
    I hope Josh and Laura have an amazing life together!

Jacqueline Shaye · Married on 10/13/2018

B&b light and sound really rocks

From the very first time I spoke with Rick Bean, I knew I liked him. I knew B&B Light and Sound would be perfect for our wedding. Well, they far exceeded our expectations. We had an absolute BLAST at our wedding reception and it because of Rick Bean. He is personable, funny, and extremely responsive. He offered us a great package and listened carefully as we suggested music that we would like. We chose to include the photo booth and it was a great choice! Kids and adults had tons of fun with it! Also, I can't tell you how many of my friends and family came up to me to say what a fabulous time they had at the party... Thank you, B&B Light and Sound. Thank you, Rick Bean!! You guys truly ROCK!

Sent on 01/31/2019

B & B Light and Sound Dj's's reply:

Thank you so much Jackie for letting my son and I be part of your celebration. Your party was amazing and your friends were even more amazing! The dance floor was packed as well as the photo booth line :) I'm so glad you were happy with us!!!

I hope you two have the most amazing life together!!!!
  • Z

Zackary · Married on 10/06/2018

B&B did an awesome job at our wedding reception. Rick made the process as smooth as possible while Denny did an amazing job keeping the party alive on the dance floor. They were flexible and accommodating throughout the reception. We highly recommend using B&B!

Sent on 10/11/2018

B & B Light and Sound Dj's's reply:

Thank you so much Zach for letting us be part of your special day. I'm all smiles when you tell me how much you enjoyed Denny's work. He said your wedding was AMAZING. I hope you two have a wonderful life together :)

Jennifer Cruz · Married on 09/28/2018

DJ, videographer, photobooth and uplighting...wow!

I was walking around a bridal show and told my maid of honor i want a dj to play a variety of music. Walk up to B&B's booth and first comment out of Rick is, I'll play whatever you want even Marc Anthony. And with those words he had me sold! Everyone loved Rick, the Dj. Down to earth and fun! The photobooth had lots of props and the video messages were awesome. The videographer John, was absolutely fantastic! He was there for every aspect of my wedding.

Sent on 10/29/2018

B & B Light and Sound Dj's's reply:

Thanks Jennifer! Your wedding was amazing! Thank you for having my team and I'm thrilled you loved every aspect of it. I hope to see you at future events :) I hope you two have a blessed life together! Much love coming your way!

Adam · Married on 09/08/2018

What a great choice

Rick and his so. Drove pretty far outside of their comfort zone to do our wedding in the middle of nowhere. Let me say this, they absolutely stole the show. The value, professionalism, and overall entertainment value were incredible. They kept the party going smoothly and everyone stayed on the dance floor. They say a DJ makes or breaks your wedding, and these guys definitely made ours. Thank I would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 12/05/2018

B & B Light and Sound Dj's's reply:

Thanks Adam! The drive was so worth it! Your wedding was so much fun! I'm glad you enjoyed my sense of humor and no doubt your friends had a blast! I hope you two have a blessed life together!

Chelsea · Married on 09/01/2018

Rick was amazing and my guests really had fun between the upbeat DJ and the photo booth

Sent on 09/10/2018

B & B Light and Sound Dj's's reply:

Thank you Chelsea! Your reception was awesome! I'm glad everyone enjoyed my booth as well. I really hope you and Jonathan have a fabulous life together!
    Thanks again for having us :)
  • Amy

Amy Brown · Married on 08/18/2018

Amazing & Energetic.

If i ever need 2 book a DJ again I WILL be calling B & B Light and sound.

Sent on 12/05/2018

B & B Light and Sound Dj's's reply:

Thank you Amy for the awesome review! I'm so glad you enjoyed working with us. Your event was perfect :)

Cheri · Married on 06/15/2018

We used B & B Light and Sound for our DJ and Photobooth. Rick Bean and his team did such an amazing job! Rick made our special day that much more fun! He was outgoing and kept the party going on the dance floor. Everyone loved him! Thank you for making our day that much better!

Sent on 08/28/2018

B & B Light and Sound Dj's's reply:

Oh Cheri how you made me smile reading this :) I'm so glad I was part of your "big" day. Everyone had a blast! I can't thank you enough for everything and I truly hope you two have a blessed life together :)

Andrew · Married on 06/09/2018

Rick Bean and Ben Wert (along with the photobooth attendants) were absolutely top-notch, and the best choice my wife and I could have made for our wedding! Ben's energy and enthusiasm was absolutely infectious, and Rick did everything he could to make the process as smooth as possible for us.

Sent on 08/07/2018

B & B Light and Sound Dj's's reply:

Thank you Andrew for your great review. Ben and I take pride in our work and we are grateful you took notice. So glad your wedding was a huge success! Thanks for letting us be part of it! Wishing you two a wonderful life tigether :)

Stephanie · Married on 06/01/2018

Loved having Rick as our DJ for the wedding! He was upbeat and having a good time. He has the perfect DJ voice! We also rented the photo booth from B&B - which I would highly recommend! My guests had a blast with the props and taking the pictures. It also takes video so guests can leave you a message! Thank you Rick for all your assistance through the process, your great attitude, and your awesome music! Absolutely recommend B&B Light and Sound!

Sent on 08/06/2018

B & B Light and Sound Dj's's reply:

Thanks Stephanie! Your wedding was amazing! I could tell the guests were having fun and appreciated my music. You can certainly be proud that you threw an amazing reception. I hope you two have a wonderful marriage :)

Jessica · Married on 03/03/2018

Very glad we picked B&B Light as our DJ and photo booth! Everyone had a great time and wanted the party to keep going! Very entertaining and would highly recommend them!!

Sent on 04/08/2018

B & B Light and Sound Dj's's reply:

Thanks Jessica :) I'm thrilled you were happy with us and that everyone had a blast! We thought your reception was perfect :)
    I hope you two have an amazing life together!!! Best of luck!

Claire · Married on 11/18/2017

The DJ was great, everybody enjoyed the anniversary dance, jar kissing game and the photo booth. They made sure our song choices were played!!

Sent on 12/04/2017

B & B Light and Sound Dj's's reply:

Thanks Claire for the great review. So glad everyone enjoyed our team and fun events. I thought your wedding was amazing! I could tell your guests were having a blast! I hope you two have an amazing life together.

Cheyenne · Married on 11/11/2017

We used B and B light and sound as our DJ for our wedding in November 2017. Rick was our Dj, he was amazing and kept everybody entertained. We had several kids there and he had such patience with them and graciously attended to their song requests. He and his helper were super accomidating and flexible as we had many very last minute changes. We also used their uplighting and it looked beautiful, can’t say enough and would definitely reccomend!

Sent on 04/03/2018

B & B Light and Sound Dj's's reply:

Thank you Cheyenne! Your wedding was amazing and thought the party was awesome! The up lights definitely made the room pop. I hope you will recommend me to all of your friends and I truly hope you have a wonderful marriage :)
  • I

Ingrid · Married on 11/04/2017

Totally Happy with B&B for our American-Latin wedding reception!! From day 1 it was super easy!
    Kim and Mark were great!!! Mark is WONDERFUL!!! very professional, but fun! he made sure to check with me/us throughout the night. He kept telling me "it's your night, it's your party, you're the bride, we are here for you" etc. which I LOVED!!
    The music was great. We received many compliments on the music selection! - I take some of the credit! as I picked the Spanish songs :) - However, Rick went through my long list of songs to make sure I'd have everything I wanted. Kim made sure to play my requests. The mix and transition from American to Latin music was perfect! They were very thoughtful, flexible, organized and made sure to hit our must-haves.
    We had a great time! our guests had a lot of FUN! There was lot of dancing! I really enjoyed the newly wed game!!! Everything was perfect! The flow was super smooth. 4 hours wasn't enough - we added 30 minutes, which worked out great! You guys helped made our night memorable!

THANKS!! You guys are awesome!

Sent on 11/10/2017

B & B Light and Sound Dj's's reply:

Thank you so much for the great review Ingrid. It was a pleasure working with you :) I'm so glad you enjoyed Mark and Kim's work. They said your wedding was amazing! Thanks for letting us share your big day! Hoping you two have a blessed marriage :)
  • Carousel

Liz · Married on 10/15/2017

B&B Light and Sound did an amazing job for our wedding reception! We wanted something simple and straightforward: we decided to forgo uplighting, a photo booth, games, and some of the traditional reception events like the bouquet toss, and just focus on great music and dancing instead. Rick from B&B listened to what we wanted, and never tried to upsell us on an experience that we weren’t interested in (although this company does offer those services, and based on our experience with them I know they would do a great job if that’s what you want).
    Our emcee for the evening had a sincere, genuine vibe and kept the evening rolling - plus he handled hard-to-pronounce family names like a champ! Our disk jockey took our song choices and blended together the perfect evening of music, from the dinner music to our first dance and kept the party swinging with a great mix of songs throughout the night. We couldn’t be happier with the service they provided, both on the day of our wedding and in the months leading up to it while we were planning.

Sent on 10/28/2017

Hi Liz and Josh!
    Great reception. Mark and Kim said your wedding was a blast! Thanks for the great review!! Your wedding was so much fun and you made our job so easy. I really hope to see you two at future events. I hope you two have a blessed life together and good luck :)

Tom · Married on 10/14/2017

You guys did an awesome job, and I would definitely recommend you to anyone who asks!

Sent on 11/02/2017

B & B Light and Sound Dj's's reply:

Thanks Tom! Terry said your wedding was amazing. I'm glad we met your vision with the intros and music. Wishing you two a wonderful life together. Thanks again for letting us share in your day.

Heather · Married on 09/30/2017

Such an awesome experience!
    Thanks B&B

Sent on 04/03/2018

B & B Light and Sound Dj's's reply:

Thank you Heather for the great review. Hoping you and Mark have a blessed life together.

Alicia · Married on 09/09/2017

B & B Lights and sound djs was everything we could have asked for! They made sure to have every song right that we listed on our worksheet, double checked the names of our bridal party before they were introduced and made sure that we had so much fun and the best night of our lives. The photographers they work with are spectacular and the photo booth was so much fun for me and my husband as well as our guests and we got to keep a flash drive off all pictures and videos. I could not recommend a more perfect dj company for any event you are planning! Rick is amazing and will be there to answer all and any questions when your stressed like I was to ease your mind. Consider b and b for everything! Thank you guys for everything! We wish we could do it all over again!!!

Sent on 11/21/2017

B & B Light and Sound Dj's's reply:

You put a big smile on my face Alicia :) Thank you so much for having my team at your wedding. I thought the wedding was AMAZING! I could tell the people were having a blast! So glad you enjoyed our photography by McDonough partner and our photo booth :) I wish you both a lifetime of happiness :)
  • Meghan

Meghan · Married on 09/02/2017

My husband and I recently had Rick as our DJ and we loved him! I could tell from the first time I spoke with Rick how passionate he is about his work and his clients. Before our wedding I accumulated a list of songs I wanted played and we both reviewed. From that list he really understood the vibe we were going with and worked it. He read our crowd throughout the night and had everyone dancing from dinner until the lights came up. He was also flexible with us that day as it rained and we could not have his equipment outside for our ceremony as originally planned but made sure I still had my music going down the aisle. I would recommend Rick and use him again in the future!

Sent on 09/06/2017

B & B Light and Sound Dj's's reply:

Awww thanks Meghan. You and John had a fabulous wedding. I was extremely thrilled to be there and could tell your guests were having a BLAST :) I thought your wedding from start to finish was amazing! I was honored to be there.
    I hope you two have the most amazing life together!!!

Steven · Married on 08/05/2017

Honestly i couldn't have booked a better dj for our wedding, absolutly top notch! I use to work banquets and seen plenty of djs but this is the best company and experience by far I ever was present for. Every single guest we talked to complemented us on the dj and said it was the best experience they've have too and asked for the company's name and we gave it to them so hopefully can continue the amazing experiences for them and I would definitely use B&B light and sound again!!!

Sent on 09/05/2017

B & B Light and Sound Dj's's reply:

Thanks Steve! Ben said your wedding was amazing! I'm so glad you enjoyed our photography, videography, photo booth and DJ teams!!! I really hope you two have a blessed life together and thank you from all of us here at B & B.

Cathy · Married on 07/08/2017

Rick is awesome. We had the photo booth at a community event and it was a huge success due to Rick's outgoing, engaging personality. Anyone can set up of a photo booth, but it is the individual running it who will make it a success. Strongly recommend Rick for any event.

Sent on 07/06/2017

B & B Light and Sound Dj's's reply:

Thanks Cathy! It was truly an honor to be at your Reading Hospital Event :) I'm so glad I could smiles on people who need them most :) No doubt we will talk again soon!!!

Maegan · Married on 06/24/2017

My guests kept coming up to me and saying how amazing the DJ was! Professional, easy to work with, and accommodating. I would highly recommend!

Sent on 06/26/2017

B & B Light and Sound Dj's's reply:

Thank you Maegen! DJ Mark Still said your wedding was amazing! I'm so glad you enjoyed his work and that your guests had a blast! I hope you guys have a wonderful marriage. Thanks again for letting us share your day with you :)

Kim · Married on 06/24/2017

Rick and his crew were AWESOME!! They kept the party going and everyone had a blast! I can't thank them enough for their services.

Sent on 12/01/2017

B & B Light and Sound Dj's's reply:

Oh Kim thanks a bunch! Your wedding was simply amazing. I'm so glad you enjoyed us :) Don't forget to tell all of your friends! I really and truly hope you two have a wonderful life together!

Courtney · Married on 06/10/2017

We used B&B for our wedding and I would recommend them to everyone! They provided music for our ceremony and reception. Rick was so quick to respond to all our emails and was extremely helpful in the planning process for setting up, picking music and timing of the main events. He was always honest about his opinion on things and that helped us make the best decisions for our wedding day. Best thing is, they've done so many weddings, that chances are they will know your other vendors as well! They knew our officiant, photographer AND our caterers.

Ben was our DJ and he was freaking awesome! He was fun, upbeat, energetic and he got our guests involved in everything. He even hit the dance floor with us a few times! All of our guests were raving about how awesome our DJ was.

B&B Light and Sound has a truly fantastic team! We were so grateful to have picked them to be a part of our special day and we hope you do too!

Sent on 06/25/2017

B & B Light and Sound Dj's's reply:

Thank you soooooo much Courtney. Ben said your wedding rocked!!!! So grateful you let us be part of your special day. My entire video, photography, photo booth, DJ and up lighting teams are made up of folks who LOVE the wedding industry and you felt that love first hand at your wedding. I hope you have a wonderful marriage :)
  • Alexa

Alexa · Married on 06/03/2017

B&B Dj'd our wedding ceremony and reception a month ago, and they did a fantastic job! From the first meeting Rick was helpful in walking us through how the process works, to picking the music, to day-of execution. I could not be more pleased! Our guests LOVED the photo booth, they were talking about it for days afterward. Highly recommend to anyone who wants a fun add-on to their reception. Thanks so much B&B!!

Sent on 07/06/2017

B & B Light and Sound Dj's's reply:

Thank you for the kind words Alexa. DJ Jamie said your wedding was fabulous :) I'm also glad the booth was a big hit. You were a great bride and made my life easy :)

I hope you have an amazing life together and thanks for letting us share in your big day!