AzulOx Visuals, LLC Reviews

AzulOx Visuals, LLC 2
AzulOx Visuals, LLC 3
AzulOx Visuals, LLC 4

Emily · Married on 08/24/2017

I first met AzulOx at one of their astrophotography workshops back in 2015. Several months later when I mentioned my (now) husband and I would be having a destination wedding in Banff National Park in Canada, without hesitation they jumped on-board. Andrew, one of the two co-owners/founders of AzulOx, road-tripped with us, first through Grand Teton NP to catch the total solar eclipse, then on up to Banff for our wedding. Their creative eye, and unique visions, are unmatched. I absolutely LOVE how our wedding photos turned out. I couldn't have imagined having anyone else photograph our wedding. Have a creative, spectacularly bold idea for photos? AzulOx will bring it to life. Professional, reliable, and a little bit crazy, the perfect mix. ;) Thanks for the amazing experience and beautiful photos.

Sent on 11/13/2017
    AzulOx Visuals, LLC 5
    AzulOx Visuals, LLC 6
    AzulOx Visuals, LLC 7
    AzulOx Visuals, LLC 8

kimberly · Married on 08/31/2014

Best photographer EVER!! Josh is super creative and takes amazing shots! We have had SO many compliments on our wedding and pre-wedding photos, thanks so much to Josh and his team for such a great experience, he will be our only photographer for events going forward.

Sent on 09/29/2014

Haide · Married on 08/16/2014

As the bride you want to make sure every moment is caught on camera In case you miss it or even just to be able to re-live it in photos. I asked Azulox Visuals to do my engagement photos, wedding photos and video because I have seen how hard Josh Baker and his team work and they are perfectionists! We did engagements in MEXICO...yes they packed their bags and went with us to the heart of Mexico to capture stunning photos! Seriously I didn't think it could get better, but it did! The day of the wedding he had a whole video crew and a separate photography crew! He even gave me a little pow wow right before the ceremony to reassure me that everything would be great. During the reception they were there every time I needed a picture taken and they even got into some of the dancing action ?. I just received the photos and I am still in awe.. I mean just stunning. If you want something more than a picture to remember your special day, if you truly want your pictures to paint a story, you need to talk to this guy. Their creativity is just out of this world, and they're pretty cool people which is just a bonus?:)

Sent on 09/25/2014

Morgan · Married on 07/26/2014

Josh was absolutely amazing. He was super patient with me as I kept panicking about the wedding, and was just as willing to offer me very welcome photo suggestions as he was to take what I asked him to do and run with it. Very friendly, very fun, very VERY willing to go outside the box. Did I mention our photo shoots were a combination Godzilla/Doctor Who theme? Yeah, Josh went there with us, and made it fantastic. If you're looking for a photographer with an artsy flair who can give you everything you ask for (and several things you wouldn't have even thought of), stop, you've found him, you're already there.

Sent on 10/08/2014
  • I

Ivy · Married on 03/22/2014

I've worked with Josh on numerous projects over the last 4 years and know his creative style is unmatched in the photography industry. He truly wants you to enjoy your day and will help make that happen. Josh enlists only professional, creative, and friendly teams to help him capture your day. Which, as completely true as that sentence is in describing AzulOx, it really is too cliche of a sentence in their case. Let me rephrase: Josh enlists awesome, personable, and extremely talented teams who create an environment that grabs special moments from your day or event, brings them to life, and makes you feel comfortable all in the same breath. Might be a run-on sentence, but like I said, there is nothing cliche or gimmicky about Josh Baker and AzulOx.

Sent on 04/30/2014

Jennifer · Married on 01/18/2014

Josh with AzulOx is amazing! AMAZING! Our engagement photos and wedding photos were so great. He was so responsive and very easy to work with. Will keep using him for many, many years.

Sent on 01/24/2014

Our pictures turned out absolutely amazing! We received the photos within 3 days of the wedding! Great job and highly recommend. We will definitely use them for future events and photo sessions!

Sent on 01/27/2014

Mandi · Married on 12/28/2013

Josh from AzulOx came to my elopement on short notice (even 7 days after his wife had their second child)! I was impressed with his kindness and professionalism. Also, Josh took so many wonderful photos during our ceremony. I honestly didn't know he was there!

I was married on December 28th and today is January 1st. I received my own photo app and downloadable images by today!

100% satisfied customer.

Sent on 01/01/2014

Heidi · Married on 12/07/2013

I was beyond amazed at the beautiful pics I recieved from my wedding. Pure natural talent and so kind and personable to work with and be around:)

Sent on 12/18/2013

joyce · Married on 12/07/2013

The instant bonding between photographer and wedding party was outstanding... he read us all so well we called him part of the family.

Sent on 12/30/2013

Sarah · Married on 11/30/2013

Azulox was wonderful. The pictures were great, everyone I have shown then to loves them.

Sent on 12/10/2013

Justyna · event on 11/02/2013

Josh Baker was a pure pleasure to work with. He was friendly and made all of our guests feel at ease. And the photographs turned out amazing!!!

Sent on 11/15/2013

Patty · Married on 10/19/2013

Great attention to capturing details. At our very detail-oriented steampunk affair that was key! Staff even dressed in full costume! We started in the afternoon and had the ceremony just before dark. The lighting had to be quite a challenge and Josh had all appropriate lighting and didn't skip a beat. Our guests said it was the best, most unique wedding they had ever been to and all want the photos! The photo staff was part of the party and we all consider them our new friends! Very creative and professional group.

Sent on 11/22/2013

Erika · Married on 10/12/2013

I cannot say enough about my wonderful experience with AzulOx. I had a very tough venue owner who was absolutely atrocious the day of my wedding. She was an outright nightmare and would not leave the bridal suite while I was trying to get ready. In one of the most emotional, tense moments Josh was there not simply as a photographer, but as a friend. He was able to recognize my rising anxiety at this woman's constant badgering and step in to calm the situation. As if that wasn't enough, he also took amazing photographs. When I look back at what he delivered to my husband and I, you simply couldn't put a price on it. There is not one hint of the stress or anger I felt throughout the entire evening dealing with this totally unprofessional woman. I'm truly grateful that he was there with us at every intimate moment capturing more emotion than I thought possible. I would recommend Josh to any bride and if you have the opportunity to work with him, in any capacity, I guarantee you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 02/19/2014

Josh was really great to work with! He was always available and very flexible. And for the services I received, the price was very reasonable. The creativity of our shots were absolutely fabulous.

Sent on 11/20/2013

Jonnie · Married on 08/17/2013

I would recommend you to anyone...as well I will continue to use Josh and his team,even for regular family photos.

Sent on 08/20/2013

Ashley · Married on 08/03/2013

When it came to choosing my wedding photographer, AzulOx Photography was my ONLY choice - even though I was getting married 1,300 miles away. Josh and Austin did an incredible job and were professional every step of the way. From our initial meeting where we decided what we wanted our package to contain, to communication throughout the planning process so they could coordinate with my venue and planner, to talks about the kind of photos we wanted - we knew we were in good hands! AzulOx Photography was there for the rehearsal dinner and photos the day of (both of me getting ready and at the venue) and I was so happy to have Josh and Austin there. They both make you (and your family) feel comfortable and because they were so organized - family portraits and bridal party portraits were done perfectly so that we still had time to get to the cocktail hour and celebrate a bit! We knew we didn't have to worry about how the photos would turn out (because AzulOx Photography also did our AMAZING engagement photos) but they exceeded all expectations and everyone who has seen them is in love. I will be honest, I probably look through the albums at least once a day (STILL) because of how much I love the photos. AzulOx Photography did a perfect job and lets me relive my wedding through amazing photos. I recommend using them for ANY event - headshots, engagement shoot, wedding, family photos - you name it!

Sent on 08/26/2013

Stephanie · Married on 07/13/2013

Josh Baker and his team are hands down the best photographers I have ever seen, or heard of. My sister is a wedding planner and she has recomended AzulOx time and time again- they are so easy to work with and Josh has the best ideas and taylores them based on the couple he is shooting. Amazing and there is no way anyone should use any other Photographer in this city or anywhere else for that matter. Just see for yourself- http://www.azulox.com

Stephanie LaFerrara

Sent on 08/20/2013

Kristi · Married on 12/22/2012

Josh, I am completely blown away. These photos you have given us have beyond exceeded my expectations...you were 1000% the right man for the job! I am so excited to work with you sometime again in the near future. You are simply WONDERFUL!!! I have to express my eternal gratitude to you for the amazing photos from our Chocolate Event. I cannot believe your talent, it far exceeded my wildest dreams. Thank you for everything you do, you make our hard work POP with your skills! You are simply THE MAN!!!

Sent on 03/27/2013

Emily · Married on 10/06/2012

I can't say enough about Josh. He was professional and responsive to all my ideas and needs. He went above and beyond what I expected from him and his price was well worth it (and a good deal!). He was easy to be around and made me very comfortable each time he photographed me. The quality of his work was excellent. I love having unlimited access to the online gallery, a USB of all my photos, and a beautiful album. I never felt like he was trying to crank me through as just another bride and I also felt that he didn't try to nickel and dime us.

I would absolutely recommend Josh!

Sent on 02/14/2013

Dana · Married on 07/07/2012

We chose AzulOx for our bridals, engagements, and wedding and were blown away! Everyone that sees our photos comments on their quality - the other vendors that I used were all amazed, which says something since they see photos for lots of brides, and some have even started using him for their advertising. Josh’s skill with lighting and seeing things from unique angles that make you look spectacular puts him in a class of his own. Most people don’t know how to position themselves to get the best portrait and not every photographer is good at giving you this direction, however this is one of Josh’s strengths. He is so creative and talented and knows how to make you look amazing. My bridals are absolutely stunning. The venue that we took them at has even decided to use them in their marketing! For our engagement pictures, we decided to do an Indiana Jones themed action photo shoot, which was perfect for our personality and a spot-on suggestion from Josh. He already had the scenes planned beforehand, so was able to guide us through his vision - we just had to show up and have a blast! The pictures are incredible and everyone talks about how unique and fun they are. Our experience with him at the wedding and reception was excellent as well. He took tons of amazing pictures without us even noticing and was always there when important things were happening. During our family portraits, he did a great job of managing our more particular family members’ requests and kept it within a reasonable timeframe so we could get back to enjoying the party! He made sure to tell us when it was time to get some sunset pictures, and found the perfect location for them at our venue (which nobody had done before). On top of being an exceptional photographer and true professional, Josh is a wonderful person and stand-up guy. He is honest, fun, flexible, easy-going, makes you feel at ease, and ensures you have an experience you will be thrilled with. We highly recommend him!

Sent on 08/19/2012

Audrey · Married on 03/09/2012

Josh is the best photographer I could ever ask for. He told me exactly how to look my best in all my pictures, and they came out phenomenal. His knowledge, skill, guidance, and reassurance made my wedding truly memorable.

Sent on 01/18/2013

Emily · Married on 05/15/2010

Josh recently did bridal portraits, engagement photos and the photos for my wedding. I have never been photographed before so I was a little nervous in the beginning, but Josh was so easy to work with. He made me feel at ease and even guided me in how I should pose. He was such a pleasure to work with and always had such quick turn around time with the photos. For the bridal and engagements shots, he was messaging me within a few days letting me know the link online so I could look at them.

Josh has an amazing visual eye. He helped us pick out places to shoot at...all of which I loved!! He is super artsy and picked a bunch of places I would have not even noticed. Since my husband and I have a unique style, a bunch of the places were hidden away, graphic and even some graffiti. I really enjoyed working with Josh and would recommend it to anyone!

Go check out his website...you'll be blown away by his work, promise. And when you meet up with him, you'll know what I mean when I say it's truly a pleasure to have him take your photos.

Sent on 06/01/2010

Kylie · Married on 02/13/2010

Excellent local photographer, I would recommend him for anyone looking for great shots at a reasonable rate.

Sent on 02/22/2010
  • I

Ivy · Married on 03/22/2014

I've worked with Josh Baker and his team at AzulOx many times over the last 4 years and each time, I'm reminded what true professionalism is. I'm reminded how he knows ways to put you at ease while in front of the camera. Many guests at our wedding didn't even realize there were photographers and videographers at the reception because they know how to grab moments without posing them or being your face making sure they don't miss them. I love that AzulOx doesn't charge by the hour; they are there for you when you need them to be and they stay until the bitter end. AzulOx isn't just a regular photog company....but they can be if that's what you need and want. Doing things outside the box is Josh's speciality and sets him apart from other photography companies, among other things! Thank you AzulOx for being one of the easiest decisions for our wedding day. You are much more than simply a vendor!

Sent on 05/12/2014