Azini Photography Reviews

8 | Cibolo, TX

8 Reviews for Azini Photography

Jennifer · Married on 01/08/2011

AWESOME, AMAZING, WONDERFUL, WOW, INCREDIBLE.....even all these words can't come close to how great Erika is at Azini Photography. I have yet to even see my wedding photos but I know that anything she does is incredible!!! Our engagement pictures were amazing, then came my bridals and I was even more blown away, now I can't wait for our wedding photos to be even more impressed!!! She is wonderful to work with, communication is quick and easy, and her talent is out of this world. I would recommend her services over and over to anyone because at our wedding the #1 i got compliments on were our photos and my bridal photos displayed at the wedding!!! we hope to use erika in the future for all other events that come up!

Sent on 01/17/2011

Nikki · Married on 06/11/2010

I hired Erika to photograph a bachelorette party. She traveled to Austin from San Antonio in order to accommodate a small party of six girls, in which we all posed in budoir fashion. Erika's unique creativity and artistry was the perfect foundation for a night we will all remember for the rest of our lives (and, we all have several discs of photos to commemorate our memories). I will HIGHLY reccomend Erika and Aziniphotography to capture the best moments of any event/celebration.

Sent on 06/25/2012
  • F

Jenn · Married on 07/28/2009

I was most impressed by the suggestions and quality of service Erika offered... seems all those years as an event coordinator really gave her an attention to detail that we just wouldn't have thought of. I'm only getting married once, and I wanted pictures that were timeless to show our grand kids and be able to look back on our special day. This album blew me away. She captured every moment, and even the moments we didn't see. Getting married can be such a blur of events and feelings, thumbing through our pictures, we can sit back and relive the moments. I want to thank Erika and Azini Photography for bringing our wedding home to us. I strongly recommend anyone getting married to give them a call.

Sent on 07/30/2009

Azini Photography's reply:

Thank you Forever Blissed. I appreciate such a wonderful ranking.

Rebecca · Married on 07/24/2009

Erika did a wonderful job photographing our wedding in July 2009. We hired Erika as a second photographer to make sure we got plenty of detail shots. Her photos are artistic and very well done. We will treasure them forever.

Sent on 08/04/2009

Azini Photography's reply:

Thank you for an awesome ranking.

Justine · Married on 04/04/2009

My wedding pictures were absolutely amazing & unique! The photographers were very reliable, very prompt, very calming, made sure we were comfortable, and were so great at making sure we were getting exactly what we wanted. I have gotten so many compliments on my wedding photos about how gorgeous they are! I would definetely recommend!!

Sent on 08/03/2009

Ginny · Married on 01/10/2009

My mother and I had interviewed dozens of photographers and no one offered that "WOW FACTOR " like Erica did. I was amazed at the beauty of the photograph. She captured our special day like a fantastic storybook. She caught unforgettable moments that my husband and I would have missed. The best part was that there were no pasted on smiles, boring poses that will make our future children yawn as they look through the album. Everyone seemed so natural. Each photo is a work of art!!!!

Not only were the photos spectacular but Erica was wonderful to work with. She was always prompt for our appointments. She cheerfully answered our endless questions. Erica actually listened to what WE wanted and exceeded our expectations. I can't imagine having our wedding without her!!!!

Sent on 08/06/2009

Erica · Married on 12/29/2007

responsible and professional. they listened to our needs and very willing to accomodate to our requests.

Sent on 07/31/2009

Azini Photography's reply:

Thanks for the review. I will take note and improve in areas where you suggest.

Crystal · Married on 09/28/2013

1.6
      1.0
      1.0

Prior to the wedding, we had Erika do our engagement/family photographs. They turned out wonderful. I couldn't have been happier with them. Because we were so happy with them we decided to hire her for our wedding photographer.

The wedding photographs Erika took were fantastic. She does beautiful work, when she actually works.

With that being said, I was truly disappointed with the service. It has been six months and I still do not have all my photographs. About a month and a half after the wedding I received most of the photographs with the promise that I would have the remaining photographs in about a week.

There were also some key shots of the wedding that were missed. For example, I do not have any photographs of my maid of honor and my flower girl coming down the aisle; nor are there any group shots of just the wedding party; she also failed to take the "fun" shots we discussed. I believe this was partially due to the fact that she allowed her second shooter (who was included in the contract) to leave before the ceremony even started.

I have had several conversations with Erika in regards to these issues. She has made numerous promises about getting the remaining photographs to me but has yet to keep a single one.

Sent on 03/15/2014

Azini Photography's reply:

In response to this Crystal, I value your input, but you know I was in the hospital, undergoing some significant health issues during the time of your wedding. Sometimes, God throws us curve balls, and some can choose to be compassionate towards others, or we need to learn to learn Reinhold Niebuhr quote "God give me the grace to accept the with serenity the things that cannot be changed, Courage to change the things which should be changed, and the wisdom to distinguish the one from the other."