Azalea Manor Reviews

Azalea Manor 1
Azalea Manor 2
  • Future Mrs. Webb!

Monica · Married on 10/07/2017

The staff of Azalea Manor is made up of angels, I'm sure of it! Hurricane Nate hit the day of our wedding, and Ms. Ginny kept the Manor open for us even though all the other businesses on Dauphin Street were closed. We were also able to move the ceremony inside instead of having to postpone or cancel. Reggie, my day-of coordinator, was absolutely spectacular at keeping everything moving smoothly. Not only is this one of the most beautiful venues in Mobile, but the staff was so attentive to my needs as a bride!

Sent on 11/10/2017
    Azalea Manor 3

We recently had our rehearsal dinner here and couldn't have been happier. It was so beautiful that I wish I had my reception here as well! Great staff and place.

Sent on 11/12/2015

Azalea Manor's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! It was our honor to serve you and your guests. Thanks for selecting Azalea Manor!
    Virginia
    Virginia (Ginny) McKean
    251-408-9950 - office
    251-232-9084 - cell
    www.azaleamanormobile.com
    Facebook - AzaleaManorMobile
  • Y

Yalonda · Married on 06/23/2018

Azalea Manor is a great a venue. You have the option of an outdoor ceremony and indoor reception, which we did. The bar was well stocked and the staff was extremely friendly and helpful. Ms. Virginia 'Ginny' was awesome the whole time. Thank you for helping us make our 25th Anniversary Vow Renewal special and unforgettable!

Sent on 07/07/2018
    Azalea Manor 4

Abby · Married on 05/13/2017

Beautiful venue at a reasonable price. Azalea Manor had all the amenities plus some to make my daughters special day perfect! I would highly recommend to anyone looking for a venue for a special occasion!!

Sent on 06/03/2017