AZ Photos Reviews

AZ Photos 5
AZ Photos 6
AZ Photos 7

Elizabeth · Married on 06/11/2011

Pat and George of AZ Photos were absolutely amazing! They worked so easily with us scheduling the engagement pictures and made us feel so comfortable taking the pictures, that even my husband who hates his picture being taken had so much fun! The wedding pictures turned out absolutely perfect! They made sure to get all the shots that we wanted plus more than we could have imagined. They work together so smoothly, and always have all angles covered, they even got pictures of things we didnt catch. They were fantastic on communication, they kept in touch with us often, even though we booked them a year in advance. We were definately confident that they would impress us and make our day that much more special. And they exceeded our expectations, I would definately recommend them to anyone and everyone!!

Sent on 08/09/2011

Nicole · Married on 05/29/2011

Pat and George were great! Their work is excellent and they are a pleasure to work with! I would recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 06/28/2011

Sheila · Married on 05/21/2011

WE LOVE YOU PAT AND GEORGE!!!!!!! You guys captured every essence of our day in a truly perfect fashion! The precision of your teamwork and warm, welcoming attitude made us comfortable from day one. We appreciate you maximizing our budget and truly making our experience the best that we have EVER had!!!! We love the fact that you were up front and honest with us and went above and beyond photography to make our day that much more special!

Darius and Sheila

Sent on 07/09/2011

Tara · Married on 03/26/2011

I have never worked with better photographers than AZ Photos. They did my engagement photos and I was so pleased with how the pictures turned out. Pattie and George were not only professional and personable, but they took a ton of photos for me to choose from. I would recommend them to anyone looking for the best photos for the best pricing. Thanks again, I can't wait to work with you guys again!

Sent on 03/29/2011

Shawn · Married on 12/18/2010

They took amazing pictures! Exactly what I had asked for and more!

Sent on 01/17/2011

Stefanie · Married on 11/12/2010

Pat and George were AMAZING! Our pictures turned out beautiful! On the day of our wedding, the venue had signs up telling our guests to go a specific way... through where I was getting dressed and where we were taking the before pictures. Because of this a large amount of our guests saw me before my "big entrance." Pat acted quickly to make sure guests were entering through a different location. After the ceremony and the "after pictures" I was beginning to feel overwhelmed with people and the whole day. Pat got me a glass of wine to help calm my nerves.
    Pat and George are wonderful at what they do. They take the time to find out about you both individually and as a couple to capture your personalities just right. I talked with so many photographers, most of which were WAY more expensive. I could not be happier with our choice! Now if I could just get my husband to sit down long enough so we can finish picking out everything!

Sent on 03/29/2011

Kassie · Married on 11/06/2010

Pat and George are AMAZING. I had been researching caterers and photographers and was tired of getting the run around. From the first minute we talked, Pat was very upfront with me about the services they provided and the cost. They are very quick with emailing and calling you back. They also started uploading our wedding pictures just a few days after the wedding. My family and I couldn't believe how fast they got all the photos uploaded! I am SO happy with how the photos turned out. There are so many that I kept saying "Wow, I didn't even know they took that picture!" There are many pictures that we are going to cherish forever. Pat and George really become apart of your family on your wedding day. I will definetly recommend them to anyone looking for photographers.

Sent on 12/07/2010

Elaine · Married on 10/16/2010

I can't even begin to tell you what a fantastic job AZ Photo's did for my daughter's double wedding. She took over 2500 photo's and spent 7 1/2 hours at the wedding making sure every photo was taken. The florist they provided backed out at the last minute and Pat from AZ Photo's even helped the Bride's find another one. They go way beyond normal service and do beautiful work, and are a real pleasure to work with. And their prices are the best I've ever seen for the work they do!

Sent on 10/29/2010

Andrew · Married on 09/24/2010

Pat and George are wonderful photographers. They were great throughout our ceremony and reception. George even took us out for a night session which helped us get some wonderful night shots. They were both running around the entire night getting pictures of everyone. I would recommend them to any one gettnig married!

Sent on 09/26/2010

Andrea · Married on 09/04/2010

I just recently got married last month and was fortunate enough to work with AZ Photos. They surpassed all expectations we had in a photographer and went above and beyond to make our day that much more special. Not only did they take our wedding pics but also did our engagement photos. They were professional, honest, and very reasonably priced. I found a site that had personalized candy wrappers for my wedding and asked them if it was something they could do, a day later they sent me a proof of a personalized wrapper that was 10 times better yet 1/2 of the online price! They made the entire experience stress free! We also own a business and used there services for our business cards and design of our logo/sign. Needless to say they delivered products that went beyond what we could have asked for! It looked fantastic! We have recommended there services to everyone we know and refuse to use anyone else in the future! Too bad 5 was the was the highest score they definitely deserve to be a 10!

Sent on 10/01/2010

Jennifer · Married on 08/14/2010

I was truly blown away by the service. I didn't need to do much shopping around when it came to picking our photographers. I was shown several books of their past work and was blown away. The whole process with Pat and George was so easy. With every shoot they made us feel so comfortable and relaxed. Extremely happy with the entire process

Sent on 09/25/2010

Lorie · Married on 08/07/2010

Pat and George were very professional, they made the wedding a complete success! I really felt like they were there with me every step of the way providing and following up with the vendors to confirm everything was perfect and on schedule. They really cared about my daughters wedding being a flawless success, I could not have done it without them. Thank you. Lorie Jordan.

Sent on 08/11/2010

Amanda · Married on 05/15/2010

AZ Photos has been great. Pat and George were flexible with times and dates for engagement photos and they were amazing on the wedding day. They suggested photos to us, but did not force us to do anything we didn't want to. Highly professional, very friendly and personable, and great photographers to boot.

Sent on 05/21/2010

karina · Married on 04/23/2010

George and Pat were excellent! The engagement photos turned out amazing. The wedding photos were even better. We didn't even notice them during the wedding and they captured the best moments of our lives!

Sent on 06/02/2010
  • hnewville

Heather · Married on 04/10/2010

Pat and George were great! We were very big on not having photos taken after the ceremony because we wanted to enjoy ourselves and spend time with our guests. Pat and George did great with this! We got the majority of the pictures before the ceremony and just a few after so it didn't take a lot of time and we got some amazing night shots! I can't wait until we get our photos and especially our album! We got a lot of compliments from our guests on the job they did! I would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 04/20/2010

Kristine · Married on 03/20/2010

Pat and George were awesome! I was very stressed out and they did everything in their power to make everything easier for me. I would highly recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 03/22/2010
  • F

Amanda · Married on 02/21/2010

Pat and George are very professional. They do amazing work. They are always willing to go the extra mile to help out during your wedding. Our pictures turned out amazing!!! Thank you guys!!!

Sent on 04/17/2010

Kaylee · Married on 02/19/2010

George and Pat did an amazing job on our wedding photos. They were very organized and a pleasure to have taking our pictures. When it comes to the day of your wedding the last thing on your mind is making sure you get all of the normal wedding shots (i.e. family, grandparents, bridal party, in-laws, ect.) George and Pat did a great job of moving us about and making sure we got the photos we wanted. I also loved that during the reception they stole my new husband and I away for a few moments to get moonlight pictures! I would highly recommend AZ Photos to any bride! You will get the amazing wedding photos you dream of!!

Sent on 03/01/2010

Jacey · Married on 02/13/2010

We were more than happy with the service Az Photos provided!!!! They worked with us more than they needed to!!! The pictures turned out amazing and our BIG day was captured perfectly!!!! When it comes to our xmas and family pictures, I plan on using Az Photos again!!!! I highly recommend them!!! Thanks Az Photos for all your help! Your guys were great!
    - The Reuthers

Sent on 03/08/2010
  • W

William · Married on 02/12/2010

Our daughters wedding pictures turned out so wonderful. Pat and George took the time and effort to get all the right shots. They also were flexible with our daughter's need to choose the poses she wanted. They dedicated their time to capture the entire event from the getting ready pictures to saying good bye at the end of the receiption and everything in between. We highly recommend them.
    Thank you, thank you, thank you !!!

Sent on 03/29/2010

kara · Married on 01/30/2010

The dj is packed up and gone, the cake was delicious, the tuxes returned and the dress is preserved. What is left of your wedding day? ALL the pictures...Pat and George were incredibly accommodating photographers from the engagement to wedding. They did not miss a single moment or a single guest. They are very easy going and not uptight at all. It is my privilege to recommend them to any bride for her special day or anyone for any occasion!!!! Thank you Pat and George/AZ Photos for the pictures our wedding/reception that will remind us of that days events and we will share them with loved ones for many years to come!!!
    Kind Regrads,
    Mr. and Mrs. J. Royer

Sent on 02/02/2010
  • *

Ashley · Married on 11/21/2009

Pat and George were amazing! Our engagement session was so unique and our wedding pictures were amazing! Pat also helped in our planning which is so unique for a photographer. She made us feel special and like we were their only clients. Their professionalism was over the top. We will be using their services again. Thank you Pat and George, you guys were awesome and highly recommended! Our wedding wouldn't have been the same without you!

Sent on 12/01/2009

Leah · Married on 11/21/2009

Pat and George at AZ Photos are so nice to work with, they really make you feel comfortable. We appreciate how they take time to listen to what we want. They are quick to respond when we have questions and are professional. We had so much fun taking our engagement pictures. Pat and George gave great recommendations on where to take the pictures and all the hot spots. And our engagement pictures turned out beautifully! We are very happy with our choice to have Pat and George do our photography for our engagement pictures and wedding. We highly recommend Pat and George at AZ photos!

Sent on 12/05/2009

Jenny · Married on 11/08/2009

Pat and George were a pleasure to work with. Their enthusiasm and creativity were obvious by the quality and quantity of photos they provided for our wedding day. Our photos went up immediately for online viewing. There was absolutely no delays. Our family and friends were able to browse and pick photos for themselves at a reasonable price. They are also very nice people and not intrusive. They buzz around but they are never in the way; they are busy just getting the right photos. I highly recommend them for your wedding photos

Sent on 11/29/2009

Alise · Married on 10/25/2009

I only have the best comments for AZ Photo.

This company was so helpful and so professional that I couldn't ask for anything better.

The pictures are so Beautiful!! When I saw them printed, it was better than I had imagined.

Thank you AZ Photos for making my wonderful day Better!!

To all the Brides, if you want elegant picutes for a wonderful rate, please contact AZ Photoes, you will not be Disappointed!!!!

Sent on 11/25/2009