AZ Photos Reviews

AZ Photos 5
AZ Photos 6
AZ Photos 7

Krista · Married on 10/20/2012

A special thanks to Pat and George with AZ for our wonderful wedding photos! They did an outstanding job and truly captured the essence of our Wedding day. From our engagement pictures to our wedding day, Pat and George were always responsive, prompt and flexible not to mention incredibly talented. Not only are the pictures phenomenal but they were both such a joy to work with and made us feel so comfortable the entire time as they captured our perfect day. I would highly recommend AZ Photos!

Sent on 11/06/2012

eva · Married on 10/13/2012

George & Pat are an amazing couple! very professional, on time, fun. Our photos are beautiful!!!! Would Definitely recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 11/18/2012
  • W

Wesley · Married on 10/11/2012

Pat and George of AZ Photos were unbelievable, they were the most professional people we met during the entire wedding process. They were amazing in taking our engagement photos in Sedona at several different places. When we saw these pictures we knew our special day was going to be that much better. And these pictures were in the daytime even though we chose them for the way they take their sunset pictures.
    When it came to our wedding day, they were so helpful and creative with their shots. They made it like they weren't even there while taking almost 2000 pictures. I have never heard of photographers taking so many pictures and having all of them be amazing.
    The sunset pictures that we took looks like they came out of a movie. So many people ask me if the backgrounds in the photos are fake. I honestly have never seen such beautiful sunset pictures.
    If you are looking for amazing sunset pictures while having the others be creative and perfect while working with the two most professional wedding vendors ever, these are the only two you need to deal with. They are so passionate about what they do.

Thank you guy for an unbelievable day and pictures that will let us enjoy that day for the rest of our lives.

If you don't believe me about the pictures, look at their image. That's out sunset.

Sent on 11/16/2012

Taylor · Married on 09/15/2012

I visited with MANY photographers before I came upon AZ Photo. I was drawn to a particular photo and complemented George and Pat on the photo. As we talked, I loved their passion and professionalism. I knew I wanted them for my daughters wedding. Unfortunately, they were already booked. I continued to meet with other photographers, but was having a hard time making a decision. I then received a call from Pat that the day opened up and was I still looking for a photographer! I was so excited, it was meant to be! Pat and George are a FABULOUS couple to work with and go out of their way to make sure that you get all that you are looking for.

Sent on 09/30/2012

Norra · Married on 09/02/2012

As a bride planning a wedding within 3 months and from nearly 2,000 miles away, the internet and phone tend to become your only means of getting to know your vendor and their capabilities. AZ Photos consistently had 5 star reviews and after speaking with Pat, I was soon able to see why. From the moment of our initial phone call, I could tell that she (and her husband, George) was knowledgeable and experienced which calmed any fears of poor quality photos. She provided links to AZ Photos portfolio, responded to every email promptly and with great detail, was flexible (we eliminated the engagement photos which lowered the package price), and offered to come in a bit earlier than our package allowed just so that I could get a few pre-wedding prep photos.

On the day of the wedding, Pat and George were nothing less than professional and accommodating. They arrived promptly and immediately got to work. When I wasn't ready to get dressed, Pat improvised and took my bouquet and garter to get photographed. During the ceremony, Pat and George made themselves completely invisable which allowed me to focus on the most important part of my day - marrying my husband! After the ceremony, they took care of all the important group photos and, knowing how important dusk shots were to me, made every effort to make sure they got all the perfect shots before we lost our natural light.

At the end of the night, they were kind enough to stay a bit longer to get a family photo - it was the first time my husband's family had been together in nearly 10 years.

Two days after the wedding, I was surprised with a posting of a few teaser photos on Facebook!!! After hearing some of the long waits my friends have had, this FAR exceeded any expectations that I had.

I would hire and/or recommend AZ Photo to any bride or for any event. They are accomodating, professional, talented, attentive and reasonably priced - you can't ask for a better combination!!

Sent on 09/04/2012

Tami · Married on 06/09/2012

I loved working with all of the vendors that work with AZ Bridal Guide!! It made looking for all of the wedding vendors so easy. They all made my day the best! All of our guests loved our wedding and they had so much fun. I think that is due to all of the vendors working together to make it happen and we did not have to worry about anything!! A big thanks to all!!!

Sent on 08/18/2012

Angela · Married on 06/07/2012

George and Pat exceeded expectations and absolutely captured every crucial moment of our wedding! I could not be happier with the outcome of our photos and I will definitely be recommending everyone I know to use them for their services! Thank you again for all of your great work!

Sent on 07/10/2012

DeAna · Married on 05/19/2012

My pictures were beautiful! Pat and George were so helpful with our planning and during the wedding! Everything went smoothly and beautifully. Thank you so much! You two are great!

Sent on 05/31/2012

Kassi · Married on 05/18/2012

Pat and George did a fantastic job at our wedding! We would recommend them to anyone. The pictures are beautiful and they have creative ideas. Their turn around time on the pictures was fast, which was nice! Awesome photographers!!!

Sent on 06/06/2012

Myra · Married on 05/12/2012

After a meeting with Pat and George and seeing their work, we decided to go with Az Photos and we were not dissapointed at all. The photographers were professional and fun. My now husband and I are very pleased with how the photos turned out. They were very flexible and took a wide variety of photos, that captured all of the important details of the wedding and much more. We have reviewed our photos online and our very happy to recommend Pat and George from AZ Photos to anyone. They do excellent work....

Myra & Jeremy Millers****

Sent on 06/02/2012

Amanda · Married on 05/11/2012

Pat and George are WONDERFUL. I can't say enough good things about them! They provided exceptional service for us and took some outstanding photos that we will cherish for years to come. Pat and George are very easy to work with and extremely professional. My husband and I highly recommend them!!!

Sent on 06/02/2012

Stephanie · Married on 04/28/2012

AZ Photos were fantastic from start to finish. My new husband and I were so nervous and I myself being a previous photographer were incredibly picky. Pattie and George made everything so smooth and easy there was not even a second thought to any choice we had to make. Our engagement photos, which involved our 7 year old son, were not only wonderful but fun and caught every bit of our personality. Although we did our engagement photos a week before our wedding Pattie and George went above and beyond to make sure we were able to use the photos for our wedding posters. They were such a pleasure and an honor to work with at our wedding I look forward to finding another event to use them for. Thank you AZ Photos!!!

Sent on 02/28/2012

Claudia · Married on 04/27/2012

George and Pat are great. They give us a lot of options and work with us all the way until the big they to understand what we wanted and make the day perfect. We found them, when we were looking for a venue, and once we look at their pictures we knew that they were going to be part of our wedding. We met with other photography vendors, 4 to be exact and with no doubt we made our decision and stayed with them. Our engagement and wedding photos are fantastic.

Sent on 09/02/2012

Valerie · Married on 03/18/2012

Az photos was very helpful with not just the picture aspect, but the whole wedding. They acted almost like a wedding coordinator and helped us put the whole package together. They will work with your budget and help you any way possible. We would highly recommend Az photos to any bride and groom. The pictures came out amazing and surpassed our expectations

Sent on 05/06/2012

Darrick · Married on 03/10/2012

Pattie and George have been nothing short of incredible. The photos from our wedding were beautiful. They captured every moment we had hoped for. They were professional and competitively priced and provided top-notch service.

Sent on 03/28/2012

Amy · Married on 03/10/2012

Pat and George did both the catering and the photography for my recent February wedding. It was so nice having the two services combined, as it made the planning easier, and they offered a great package price!

My guests loved the food and the staff was friendly and efficient. We had mashed potatoes in martini glasses and they were a hit! The food was hot, cooked correctly, and the buffet was well organized to ensure that guests got to eat quickly.

My photos are amazing! Pat and George spent seven hours taking photos, with no limit on how many they took, so we ended up with 2200 pictures! It is so wonderful to have documentation of the entire day from start to finish. They were friendly, professional, and ensured that I had all the photos I was hoping to get. They work together as a team, with Pat organizing people and taking formal shots and George finding details and artistic touches to the photos.

I would highly recommend George and Pat for both catering and photography. They are an excellent team and will be a great asset to your big day! =)

Sent on 04/19/2012

Kelly · Married on 03/09/2012

Pat and George were wonderful! They were so incredibly helpful on our big day, going above and beyond. They helped a ton with our other vendors, so we didn't even need to worry and they kept the night flowing so we could enjoy our reception.

Sent on 03/21/2012

Michelle · Married on 02/25/2012

George and Pat with AZ Photos are absolutely amazing. The pictures they took for our engagement pictures and our wedding pictures were perfect. My husband and I were blow away by the quality and quanity of the pictures. They captured all the moments we wanted without us even having to tell them what we wanted. I was amazed at how they went above and beyond anything we could have asked for before and during the wedding. We were promised a cite to take pictures by our venue and it fell through a couple of weeks before the wedding. Pat and George spent an entire afternoon with us a couple weekends before the wedding to find the perfect places to take pictures. They really care that their brides and grooms get the perfect day for their wedding. I would recommend AZ Photos to anyone. They are fantastic. I have only wonderful and positive reviews for their services.

Sent on 07/09/2012

stephanie · Married on 02/24/2012

Who could imagine capturing every moment of happiness of the greatest day of our lives? I never thought it was possible, but Pattie and George Walsh of AZPhotos did just that and more. AZPhotos provided us with beautiful posed photos that grabbed the best of both our personality and the love that we share with each other. They also managed to get photos of everything that happened throughout the whole ceremony and reception.
    Prior to the actual event, Pattie and George were so flexible with their time and made sure we had a fun and yet beautiful engagement session before our wedding…. but still managed to get our engagement prints to put up at our ceremony.
    We were so fortunate to find AZPhotos and will forever be grateful for the memories we now have to remember this day.
    You are the best!

Sent on 03/31/2012

Joanne · Married on 01/28/2012

Thanks Pat for being so easy to work with, answering my questions when needed and providing vital information for a fabulous event. It really worked out great to have 2 photographers the day of the wedding to allow for more flexibility and getting everything done in a timely manner. My only critique is you took so many wonderful pictures I don't know how to choose!

Sent on 03/21/2012

Abbie · Married on 12/02/2011

Pat and George did an AMAZING job with my wedding photos. I came to them with specific needs and deadlines and the meet every single one! The pictures came out absolutely flawless. People think its a fake background, but their equipment is so amazing it brings out everything you want brought out, but they can still hide the little flaws. My husband didn't care much about the pictures but he even said they were amazing and how glad he was that we went with them for our special day. They not only took pictures but worked with my DJ and coordinator to make sure they were there for everything, and that everything ran VERY smoothly.

Sent on 12/29/2011

I loved every photo I got on my special day!

Sent on 04/03/2013

amy · Married on 10/08/2011

Our pictures look like they were photo shopped out of a luxury magazine! Pat and George did such a wonderful job. Somehow they kept up with us running around the reception all night and captured so many pictures and so many memories. They know exactly what they are doing and when to snap that perfect picture. Plus, they are affordable and very easy to work with. I would reccomend to them everyone!

Sent on 11/24/2011

Scott · Married on 09/24/2011

Wow, I mean WOW. Pat and George were the photographers at my daughters wedding yesterday (9/24/11). They had 2 photographers, spent time with both bride and groom before hand, took a gazillion photos and captured the wedding day in best way possible, and did not get in the way of our day. We were so surprised today when we got home and found their picture already edited and posted on facebook. How cool is that. If you choose another photographer you are making a major mistake. They also take the time to plan a very cool night shot for the Bride and groom. Wonderful company.

Sent on 09/25/2011

Tiffany · Married on 09/24/2011

They were great. They not only took beautiful pictures but they tried to help any way they could.

Sent on 10/11/2011