AZ Photos Reviews

AZ Photos 5
AZ Photos 6
AZ Photos 7

Travis · Married on 10/11/2013

AZ photos is the most amazing and professional photographers in the business. They were so helpful and take amazing pictures. My wife and I couldn't be happier with their services! Thank you so much!

Sent on 10/15/2013

Kari · Married on 10/11/2013

Top marks, they were wonderful to work with, they were extremely creative! Loved them!

Sent on 10/15/2013

Kelly · Married on 10/05/2013

Pat and George were absolutely amazing. The pictures were incredible! I have nothing but good things to say about these two. They made sure everything went smoothly. Coordinated w the other vendors to make sure everything was going smoothly. Thank you guys so very much for everything. You helped make our wedding a very special day!!

Sent on 10/16/2013

AZ photos took the photos for my wedding day and My husband and I could not be happier with the way they turned out! George and Pat at AZ photos are both amazing people and very professional. They made my husband and I feel very comfortable and the photos turned out better than I imagined! AZ photos also took our engagement photos and not only did they get great shots but they also made it fun. Pat and George genuinely care about their bride and groom and they care to get to know you. I would highly recommend them to any bride looking for a photographer! You won't be disapponted!

Sent on 10/06/2013

Leslie · Married on 09/27/2013

Pattie & George did the photography for Breana & Travis's wedding held at our venue, Bella Rose Estate along with the engagement photo shoot. They were very professional and did whatever it took to capture each and every moment of this wedding. They were more than prepared for this event, arrived early and dressed to impress the day of the event. All of the photos from the wedding and engagement shoot were outstanding, the couple was very easy to work with from a business aspect and they were very creative when it came to positioning the bride and groom for photos, they also utilized the entire venue when taking photos. As a venue coordinator, I had a very pleasant experience based on their performance before during and after this event and will definitely use them for future events. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a photographer so do not pass them by when interviewing photographers for your wedding or event!!! Thank you! Leslie Cole

Sent on 10/23/2013

They did a fabulous job! Pat and George went above and beyond to make our wedding perfect!

Sent on 10/05/2013

Wow...the service was actually better than I had expected, and better than I can rate with only these 5 stars. They went above and beyond and were right on cue when I mentioned they needed a pic of a certain somebody. They were always close enough to hear all of my requests. Great listeners and great ideas I would've NEVER have thought of and WE ALL had a great time. It didn't feel like they were really working for me, it felt like they were my friends. The pictures they took made me cry because they were so wonderful. They, (Pat and George) really know how to capture those moments!

Sent on 09/11/2013

Laura · Married on 07/13/2013

Couldn't ask for better photographers! Highly highly recommend!!!!

Sent on 07/15/2013

George and Pattie are outstanding photographers! They have such creative vision and put everything into every image they capture. They are professional, punctual, creative and just a fun to work with! If you book AZ Photos, you will fall in love with their work and their work ethic. I would recommend AZ Photos to anyone. Just take a look at their epic work; it speaks for itself.
    My family and friends all love the photos they have taken for us.
    Thanks Pattie & George for preserving all those special memories.

Sent on 09/30/2013

George and Pat were wonderful to work with from the beginning of the wedding planning process. Their prices and package is very reasonable! They are a great team! They are very professional and do amazing work!!! We were so pleased with our engagement photographs and session! When they arrived to photograph our wedding our minds were at ease. When they arrived they each greeted us as they set up their equipment. They worked great with our other vendors. Our photographs before the ceremony went smoothly and turned out excellent. They are creative and their shots are unique. They frequently asked for input to ensure they were not missing any shots that we as a couple wanted to have during our day. We can't wait to see all of the shots and photo book!!!

Sent on 06/26/2013

sophia · Married on 06/15/2013

I had the pleasure of working with Pat and George from AZ Photos for my wedding and engagement photos. They are absolutely amazing and I can not recommend them enough for how amazing their work and service is. Since the beginning when I first meet with them they provided absolute professionalism and were always available when I needed to get a hold of them.

When it came to capturing the moments from my wedding they did an fantastic job in capturing every single moment of the whole day. They captured not only amazing shots of my husband and me through out the day but they also got great photos of all my guests. They were also great in helping me achieve the wedding photo's that I really wanted. I gave them an idea and they were able to execute the idea and the photos came out great. They even pulled it off in 107 degree heat which really says a lot about how amazing of a service they provide. They actually captured over 2000 pictures of the whole night and everyone of them came out amazing! I was able to see all of them very quickly less then a week after the wedding. The value is also great for the great work they provide and all that is included in their packages.

Overall I could not have picked better photographers for this special day. Not only did they capture all the photos but they also helped with a lot of other parts of my wedding and were helpful in providing any advice I needed through out the whole wedding planning process. This showed how much they really cared and where truly involved in making it a wonderful experience for both my husband and I.

Sent on 06/29/2013

Lindsay · Married on 05/17/2013

AZ Photos is absolutely amazing!! Pat and George are the perfect double team, they made our wedding day more special then we had imagined. The pair are such a pleasure to be around and take the most BEAUTIFUL photos! We couldn't have picked better photographers to take our engagement & wedding photos.
    Now my husband and I have the hard part of picking our favorite pictures, they are all so marvelous !
    I recommend AZ Photos to every couple looking for incredible engagement or wedding photos and are looking for personable & professional photographers!

Sent on 05/19/2013

Jessica · Married on 05/04/2013

My photos came out amazing. Im so happy with them. Pat and George made us feel comfortable infront of the camera. They were very easy to work with.

Sent on 07/24/2013
  • Katrina

Katrina · Married on 03/30/2013

Pat & George are a dream to work with! They went above and beyond to make sure that all of our photography needs were met! I was able to send Pat sample pictures of what I wanted to achieve on our big day and she made sure those moments were captured. I could not have been more pleased with the way the day went nor the quality of the photos taken. Thank you Pat & George for capturing moments that seemed to pass in a blur but I now will be able to treasure for a lifetime.

Sent on 04/02/2013

Chrissy · Married on 03/16/2013

Pat and George were amazing to work with. We were married less than 2 weeks ago and we already got an online link to view over 2000 photos that they took at the wedding! We haven't gotten thru all of them yet, but from what we have seen they are beautiful! They didn't miss anything! They were very professional and attentive and were there to catch all of the important moments. They also made several suggestions throughout the day of ideas for great photos that I never would have thought of. They showed up 30 minutes earlier than scheduled which gave us plenty of time to get some shots before the ceremony. They were great to work with during the planning process as well and were always quick to respond to emails and answer our questions. They did an engagement session for us as also and we were very happy with the turnout of those photos. Couldn't be happier with the services we received from them. We highly recommended AZ photos!

Sent on 03/28/2013

Bianca · Married on 03/02/2013

We love George and Pat. They are amazing photographers. Very professional and friendly. They knew exactly what we wanted and gave us more. They took so many pictures and we didn't find one we didn't like. Thank you guys again for giving us a lifetime of memories.

Sent on 04/05/2013

Marc & Stacy · Married on 02/23/2013

Both Pat and George are not only great photographers, but also professional, personable. They both have great experience and were a great help with the wedding in general, not just the photography.

Sent on 03/04/2013

Stephanie · Married on 02/16/2013

Pat and George are incredibly talented, professional, and were so fun to work with. They are truly experts in their field!

We received access to our gallery online just a week after our wedding and we loved all of our 2647 pictures! We are so thankful that they were able to capture all of our beautiful memories of our big day that we will be able to reflect back on years and years down the road.

I would strongly strongly recommend AZ Photos to anyone and everyone looking for photographers to capture their special memories. You won't regret it one bit!

Thank you so much Pat and George, you guys rock!!!

Sent on 02/27/2013

Jennifer · Married on 02/09/2013

I would highly recommend Pat and George to anyone looking for a great wedding photographer. The quality of their pictures is amazing and their prices are extremely reasonable. They were so easy to work with! The weather was very chilly for Arizona on the day of our wedding and Pat and George suffered through the cold weather to get us our perfect sunset wedding shots! I have only seen a few of the pictures so far, but the ones I've seen are absolutely beautiful! Thanks Pat and George!!!

Sent on 02/22/2013

Nicole · Married on 12/29/2012

All I can say is WOW! My husband and I attended an Open House at Trilogy at Vistancia and we immediately fell in love with AZ Photos. Their photos are absolutely amazing and we wouldn't ask for anything better. We not only love their pictures, but we fell in love with George and Pat. They are very personable and even were willing to take our engagement pictures up in Sedona. They are amazing and I can't say one bad thing about them. Please consider them for your pictures. You won't be disappointed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 01/08/2013

Allison · Married on 11/11/2012

George and Pat from AZ photos were amazing! They were very flexible and kept our photos fun with new ideas and poses. They did our engagement photos as well as our wedding and they turned out amazing. They truly captured our family, friends, life and love in their photos!

Sent on 11/15/2012

Lori · Married on 11/11/2012

Pat and George did a great job with my daughters photos. From the engagement session to the wedding and reception. I think it is a good value for the price with all the things they included. The were very nice and easy to work with.

Sent on 12/03/2012

Amanda · Married on 11/10/2012

AZ Photos did a great job with my wedding pictures. The day went by so fast and I am thankful to have such great pictures of my special day. AZ Photos captured every single important moment and they were so much fun to work with. I would recommend them to do any wedding. My family members had nothing but nice things to say about the pictures. There are so many great pictures to choose from. Pat and George made me feel comfortable and had a lot of creativity when it came to capturing all of the important parts of my wedding day.

Sent on 12/03/2012

Samantha · Married on 11/02/2012

George and Pat are an awesome photography team. We love their photos and their creativeness. They have lots of recommendations for photos and even places to take engagment photos (which turned out awesome). I can't wait until I have the time to pick the photos from our wedding and order prints to display :)

Sent on 11/19/2012

Mary · Married on 10/20/2012

I Highly recommend Pat and her husband. They captured the most incredible moments of our daughters wedding. The pictures are absolutely gorgeous and the most professional I've ever seen. My daughter Krista found Pat, and not only were her and her husband total professionals, they were kind and so helpful in all aspects of the ceremony. These are pictures we will treasure a lifetime! Thanks so much!!!

Sent on 10/27/2012