AZ Photos Reviews

AZ Photos 5
AZ Photos 6
AZ Photos 7

colleen · Married on 11/20/2014

Pattie & George did an amazing job!very flexible to our needs! From the engagement pictures that we took from sedona till the day of the wedding! So glad we had you as our photographers! We can't thank you enough! And we can't wait to see the out come of the pictures.

Sent on 11/21/2014

Bonnie · Married on 11/16/2014

Pat and George were awesome and amazing. They both have a natural photography gift. They were there one time and stayed throughout the time agreed upon without any complaints. They were very flexible with the schedule change when we asked if they could come earlier and stay a little longer. They have sent us some previews of the photos they have taken and we LOVE what we have seen. We cannot wait to see the rest of the pictures. AZ Photos ROCKS!

Sent on 11/21/2014

Kari · Married on 11/08/2014

George and Patty are an amazing team. They are full of great ideas and capture the most amazing moments.

Sent on 11/15/2012

Brandy · Married on 11/07/2014

Pat and George work great together. Pat had great ideas for our engagement photos and then capturing the idea making the most fun my husband and I have had at a photo shoot.

The wedding was great. I asked if they could arrive a half hour earlier and they were very flexible.

They accommodated pictures at an off site location as well as the event.

They both went above and beyond! Especially above, George at one point was on a ledge. I knew he wouldn't jump he was capturing the ultimate photo!

I would recomend this duo to anyone!

Their prices were more than perfect. Especially after getting multiple other quotes!

I will definitely use them again for future events.

Sent on 11/19/2014

They were very easy to work with! They took great pictures (we've only seen a sneak peek, and they're amazing). They also went out of their way to make sure my husband and I had everything we needed and were happy and comfortable through our reception ( even drinks and food! So thoughtful) they were very prompt with responding to emails... I cannot wait to see our final products!

Sent on 10/19/2014

Pat and George did an AMAZING job at our wedding in North Carolina. They were kind enough to travel all the way to NC for us and be by our side through the entire wedding. Our wedding would not have been the same without this great couple there to get us through our day capturing every moment.

Sent on 06/19/2014

Kristin · Married on 05/17/2014

Pat & George were wonderful to work with. We were so lucky we ran into them at a bridal event! They were great during the engagement photos with giving ideas and feedback. On the wedding day I feel that we received special treatment, Pat focused more on the bride and George focused more on the groom. They were able to capture moments with both of our reactions. George also had this awesome camera that took aerial shots that turned out amazing! And our photos will be available FOR LIFE on their website. They took almost 2,000 pictures on our wedding day! So professional and worth the value for these two. At one point, George had to cross a little stream with his camera AND a tripod flash to get the perfect shot of us at sunset. Their dedication to their work is second to none. I would book them for any event in the future!

Sent on 07/30/2014

Michael · Married on 05/10/2014

We could not have been more happy with Pat & George from AZ Photos. They were by far the shining stars of our wedding vendors. We booked Pat & George because we were in the wedding party of a wedding they did and we were blown away by how great they were to deal with and the final product of our friends wedding pictures. Nothing was photo-shopped or airbrushed and the result is stunning photos that look classy and natural that we will have forever. Do not hesitate to contact us if you want to see some of our photos, we are 100% advocates for AZ Photos and don't mind sharing our 5 star experience.

Brooke & Mike 5-10-2014 Sedona, AZ

Sent on 07/10/2014

Alysia · Married on 04/25/2014

George and Pat are absolutely AWESOME!!!! They were so great to work with. They both have such a great eye for great shots! My husband and I plan on using them for other events in the future. Highly recommended!

Sent on 04/29/2014
  • Sherry

Sherry · Married on 04/12/2014

Pat & George were absolutely fantastic to work with - this dynamic duo literally took thousands of photos! We got NOT ONE, BUT TWO AMAZING PHOTOGRAPHERS!!! They were easy to work with, they provided us with great ideas for photos, and they were also open to trying our ideas as well. During the reception, Pat & George literally ran from position to position so they could snap great photos of us and our guests. The very next day we received an email with a preview of about a dozen of their favorite photos!!! And within a week we had our link to our online portal to view and order ALL our pictures!!! This is a fantastic feature, making it super easy for family and friends to select and order all the pictures they want!! We were thrilled with the fantastic photos!! We couldn't have been happier AZ Photos - and would recommend them to anyone and everyone!!!

Sent on 06/01/2014

sherry · Married on 04/11/2014

Pat & George did a wonderful job with my daughters wedding and engagement photos. We searched for quite some time for a photographer that had quality work yet was not unreasonable in price. We couldn't be happier with the results. The quality of the photos really surpassed our expectations and I will definitely use their services again if needed(hopefully not for awhile:) ...Pat really listened to what was important to us, was professional during the wedding, and it shows that they really enjoy what they do. Pat also was very flexible with our needs and I never felt pressured to go above my price point upon booking their services. Above all, we have wonderful photos and I couldn't have asked for more-Thanks Pat & George. I know you said you were just a small part of the wedding but you truly were one of the most important components and we appreciate your services!!

Sent on 04/16/2014

Amber · Married on 04/11/2014

I just want to say Pat and George are AMAZING! They not only did my Engagement photos but also my Wedding photos. They were so kind and helpful to make my day special and absolutely made sure they captured those special moments and captured what I wanted(They even hiked some!). I was 150% pleased with the photos they took of my wedding and engagement; They are absolutely wonderful at photography and I couldn't thank them more! I HIGHLY recommend them to ANYONE! They are were also great with communicating which is AMAZING(A lot of places aren't)!

Sent on 11/17/2014

Jenn & Nick · Married on 04/05/2014

We have no complaints about Pat & George! They are honest, good people, they gave great advice about practicing looking up and not down at your feet during pictures.

They showed that they were there for you at all times. Whether it was something simple like making sure not a hair was not out of place or founding my dress for pictures all the way to making sure we had always had a drink and making sure no family members got out of hand. They are jacks of all trades.

Pat and George are awesome people to work with, they always have great advice and always make sure you are aware they they are for you. We are pleased and more then happy with our choice to use them as our photographer.

Jenn & Nick

Sent on 04/07/2014

Nicole · Married on 04/04/2014

Pat & George are amazing! From the moment I met Pat, I knew she was passionate about photography, she was fun and would be a perfect fit for our wedding. My husband and I met with Pat & George to do our Engagement Photos, it was a great time. Our wedding photos were absolutely amazing. They made sure they got pretty much everything! SO many photos were captured, and they both were working hard all night to capture the best moments with the best photos. The hardest part for us now is choosing which photos we love more for our photo books and prints as there are so many great ones to choose from. Thank you again AZ Photos for everything, I highly recommend using AZ Photos as your photographer. You will not regret it!

Sent on 04/18/2014

Annette · Married on 04/04/2014

AZ Photos made beautiful memories of our daughter Nicole's wedding through their spectacular photos. This team put all guests at ease while capturing the special moments of the evening. I recommend AZ Photos for your wedding. You will be more than happy beginning to end.

Annette

Sent on 06/10/2014

Absolutely stunning photos! We had our engagement and wedding photos done by this awesome husband and wife duo and we couldn't recommend a better set of photographers!

Sent on 10/02/2014

Jenn · Married on 03/22/2014

Pat and George were so awesome to work with! We worked with them for a year before our wedding and they were always very responsive to calls and emails. They are very professional, but also very fun! Our engagement pictures turned out great and they even worked with our two dogs in our pictures and got some really great shots. On our wedding day, they were both so great to work with. They helped keep everyone on track with the pictures and even helped coordinate the timing of things throughout the night. And the pictures turned out Amazing!! They took over 1700 pictures and beautifully captured our special day.

Sent on 04/04/2014

AZ Photography was so creative and passionate about they work. They are a very special husband and wife team feeding off each other and taking photo's all the time and including all of our wedding party to the older family members. We are so pleased and would recommend AZ Photography to our family members and friends. The photo's that we have seen are beautiful.

Thank you so very much.

Sue and Mick Mikolay

Sent on 03/21/2014

Ashley · Married on 03/07/2014

Did my engagment and wedding photos. So easy to work with. But their photos are fabulous! Super sweet and it's a team of two so more shots. Very sweet people I had fun with them. Love Mr. And Mrs. Noake

Sent on 03/09/2014

Casey · Married on 02/22/2014

Pat and George made our wedding experience easy going and comfortable. The pictures turned out better then expected! They were great, very creative in their shots! We would definitely use them again and recommend them to others!
    -Casey and Charlie

Sent on 03/17/2014

Barb · Married on 02/15/2014

George and Pat are an awesome team to work with. Rich and I enjoyed working with this husband and wife team. I met them 2 months after I was engaged at a bridal event; and they had to wait almost two years to do our wedding. Their price for their work is more than reasonable and honestly, they are not as expensive as some that I find to be over-rated. They provided us beautiful engagement pictures that made for cool save the date magnets. I looked at photos from many, but something about their work is what captivated my attention. We just received our wedding photos and we are beyond happy that they helped to make a day of memories amazing for us. We love being able to relive our day through the pictures, they caught things we could not see or be apart of. Pat was with me prior to the ceremony and George with the guys....Pat even was on top of the little things that a bride may be anxious over. I remember my mom asking me why the flowers were not on the columns yet....and Pat ran off to attend to get them set up. They were holding off because in AZ we had a very warm high 80s day and did not want my tulips to die too fast. I have to admit...if I have a 10yr party...they will be my photographers!!! I truly recommend you meet with Pat and George, they are very talented and love their jobs!!! AZ Photos is high class team!

Sent on 03/01/2014

Alyson · Married on 11/17/2013

My husband and I love George and Pat from AZ Photo's work. They photographed a family members wedding and the pictures turned out amazing. So naturally we decided to use them as well. They did our engagment pictures and wedding photos. On what can be such a stressful day, George and Pat bring a sence of calmness and realiability. My husband and I would recomend them over and over again and will be using them for years to come. Thank you AZ Photos!!

Sent on 11/19/2013

They were very accommodating, easy to work with, and never intrusive. Working as a team, you got twice the number of shots, and things were not missed. They were open to photography requests and came up with some very original shots. Their photographs are fabulous and have furnished us with a lifetime of wonderful memories. Thank you George and Pat for a wonderful experience.

Sent on 12/02/2013
  • sonja

sonja · Married on 11/09/2013

If it were not for AZ Photos I have no idea how I would have planned my wedding! They were absolutely amazing with EVERYTHING. They were my point of contact for everything. I was able to plan with no hassle with the help of their expertise! Pat should truly be considered a wedding DAY planner! she helped with every aspect of my day. She provided a referral for every service and I must say if it were not for the Crew working our event, it would have been RUIND. When it was time for the Bride & Father dance my father had disappeared! He was nowhere to be found, come to find out he went back to the hotel and NO ONE knew that all of that had happened. Since DJ, and AZ Photos and the Catering have ALL worked together before numerous times, the night went on with no interruptions! And when my father arrived we were able to continue with the Dance! This is just one issue that could have caused a major downfall in a wedding had my Crew not been able to communicate! However it was not even noticed and the night went on. as a Bride you are told to stress about a timeline for the evening. Well my husband and I were not one bit stressed, we had full &COMPLETE trust in AZ Photos and they caught EVERY moment! The kept my husband and I on track I can truly say this was the BEST night of my life, and I can whole heartedly say if it were not for AZ photos it would not have been possible! AZ Photos is so good with getting EVERY detail! I had to take my heels off during church and Pat saw it and took pics of my shoes under my dress! The pictures are amazing, the level of professionalism, the amazing attention to detail are just a few things I can’t stress enough about with them! They’re the best choice you can make for ANY occasion! My husband and I are looking forward to doing all of our photos with them in the future! They are just amazing, and such fun to work with.Thank you so much Pat and George for everything and for making this very important day so amazing and perfect!

Sent on 12/31/2013
  • Mary

Mary · Married on 11/02/2013

We were very happy with the photos and volume of pictures taken. Great advantage to have 2 photographers photographing different areas at the same time. Pat and George are very responsive anytime there are any questions and willing to work with your specific needs. I received several compliments on the pictures taken at our wedding. Great people to work with!

Sent on 11/22/2013