AZ Party Booth Reviews

31 | Chandler, AZ

31 Reviews for AZ Party Booth

We are so happy that we found AZ Party Booth at the bridal show. They did such a great job at our wedding. They kept the party going and were so genuinely happy to be there. We got a lot of compliments not only for having a photo booth but all of the attendees were a blast and making sure everyone had a good time. I will definitely use them again if I have a big party. Big thanks to Richard for being so great to work with! You can't go wrong with this vendor.

Sent on 11/05/2013

C · event on: 10/18/2013

Everyone had a great time with this video/photo booth. We used it two nights in a row at a party with 100 people each night. The staff was helpful, professional and fun. I can't wait to use them again.

Sent on 11/18/2013

Scott · Married on 10/05/2013

Richard, his photo booth and his team were a huge success at our wedding. Definitely a must have at any event.

Sent on 11/14/2013

Judy · event on: 11/23/2013

The only thing I did not really care for was the video. I have to click and open each person's comments and I was thinking that the video would be a continuos feed of all participants. Also I thought the booth was a little small

Sent on 12/02/2013

Krista · event on: 10/28/2013

AZ Party Booth was a great addition to our recent event! The photo booth was a hit! And Richard and crew were great – they really got the crowd going, while remaining professional. I would recommend them as a fun addition to any event.

Sent on 11/25/2013

bryan · Married on 12/02/2018

0.4
      0.5

I was very excited about this booth and had such great reviews. I had been in contact with Richard and everything was good. I sent him a check to reserve along with signed contract. He sent back a copy of contract signed and cashed my check. I receive an e-mail today that he is cancelling my services and he has to decline moving forward with my event. He promises he will send back my deposit, so I hope he does in fact do that. Very unprofessional to accept and sign a job and then cancel on us.

Sent on 09/17/2018