AZ CELEBRITY DJ Reviews

249 | Queen Creek, AZ

249 Reviews for AZ CELEBRITY DJ

Sarah · Married on 03/23/2013

Juan was amazing. He made sure that we had everything we needed and kept everything on schedule.

Sent on 03/30/2013

Erin · Married on 03/16/2013

Juan and Stephanie were amazing! Everyone had a great time at our reception and the Photo booth was a blast! Juan really did a great job of making sure everyone knew what was happening and keeping things moving. Could not have asked for a better experience. Thanks!

Sent on 03/25/2013

Alyssa · Married on 02/23/2013

Everything happened the way we had planned. DJ Joe kept the party going and we had lots of dancing all night long!

Sent on 03/10/2013

Lavena · Married on 02/09/2013

Juan was great to work with. He met with us to get to know us and to see what we liked. All his suggestions were great. He was organized and friendly, and during the reception he always asked my new husband and I if we needed anything. He had everyone out on the dance floor including some family members who don't dance. We were very happy with Juan.

Sent on 04/20/2013

Tiffany · Married on 01/26/2013

Juan was AMAZING!!! He knew exactly what music to play to keep the party going all night. He also made sure to check up on me and my new hubby all night to make sure we had everything that we needed. I would definately recommend Juan to every one of my friends!!!

Sent on 02/04/2013
  • Amber

Amber · Married on 01/19/2013

My husband and I were so impressed with Juan and the amazing party he helped us create! We used Juan for our reception at The Secret Garden. He met with us twice before our wedding to go over every detail. He helped us create the perfect timeline and is very knowledgable. His company uses a website that allows you to play around with your timeline, add songs, a "do not play" list, etc which is very helpful. I received many compliments from guests regarding our DJ, and he knew how to keep the party going. Our guests told us it was the best wedding they have ever been to, and I think a large part of that was due to Juan. Don't use anyone else! :)

Sent on 01/23/2013

Derek · Married on 12/29/2012

We had Joe as our DJ. All I can say is our wedding went perfectly smooth and it had a lot to do with him. He helped us to relax and keep the show going and keep everyone entertained. And his suggestions in our pre-wedding meetings were awesome and we ended up using most of them. I really cannot imagine a better DJ to run our wedding. Thank You so much!!!!

Sent on 01/23/2013

Absolutely loved Joe being our DJ. Everyone was constantly dancing and having a good time! He did a great job combining two different cultures and mixing up the genres. He did a fantastic job!

Sent on 12/04/2012
  • Katelyn

Katelyn · Married on 11/11/2012

Joe from AZ Celebrity DJ was an amazing choice. We did a lot of research and met a ton of DJ's throughout our search. I knew that having a good DJ was one of the key factors in a successful event- and Joe surpassed all expectations. Throughout the entire planning process, he was detail oriented and on top of things. Each of our meetings with him was thorough and we always left feeling more confident in him each time we met. The night of the wedding he was awesome- very professional and kept the dance floor poppin!

Joe was patient with us even though we waited until last minute to make some important decisions (such as grand entrance song) and offered up suggestions for the events we were having trouble deciding on. He even suggested doing a bridal party dance, which we did- and it started the night off with a full dance floor! I honestly wish we had taken more of his suggestions on adding dances!

Stephanie was also great to work with on the logistics side- we had many back and forth e-mails and she was always quick to respond.

I would absolutely recommend Joe with AZ Celebrity DJ- he was a big part in making our wedding a successful, fun event!!

Sent on 11/14/2012

Nikki · Married on 10/27/2012

Juan, Thank you so much for making our wedding reception so much fun!! You did an amazing job!!

Sent on 11/20/2012

You are very welcome - It was a pleasure ! Juan

Angie · Married on 10/20/2012

Joe was an incredible DJ! He was experienced and was full of knowledge and fun ideas! We would recommend him to anyone! He was very professional and personable at the same time which was a huge plus for us!

Sent on 10/23/2012

Tiffany · Married on 10/20/2012

We received so many compliments on how awesome our Dj Joe was. Thanks for making our wedding reception so fun!

Sent on 10/30/2012
  • Andrea

Andrea · Married on 10/13/2012

We hired Joe from AZ Celebrity DJ to DJ our wedding and he was amazing. The music was one of the elements that was complimented on by everyone. We danced and had a great time. AZ Celebrity really does their best to listen to the bride and groom.

Sent on 10/16/2012

Michelle · Married on 09/29/2012

We loved our DJ Juan! He was great, he kept the flow of our wedding moving along perfectly, he was bringing us and our wedding party drinks the entire night, he played a great mix of music- it was just wonderful. He brought props for games like the newlywed game, he had a very nice looking white podium to stand at. Very classy. Everything went off without a hitch- and I know that we would have forgotten to do something if it were not for him, so we owe him a HUGE thank you!!!

Sent on 10/01/2012

dori · Married on 09/22/2012

They blew the shoes.off all my guest wow my guest couldnt stop saying how much they enjoyed there music. And said that they havent seen such well put togther music.in a long time I will use them again and again ..well worth having at a special event .... Im soo happy thank you.. You made my wedding night so fun and my guest soo happy.

Sent on 09/24/2012

Elizabeth · Married on 09/15/2012

My husband and I really enjoyed working with Joe Matras. He was very personable and fun. He helped us with ideas for our playlist. He was very good at communicating what was needed for the wedding and he helped us stay focused during the wedding. All my guests loved the music and events. I would recommend his services.

Sent on 09/27/2012

Tanya · Married on 05/19/2012

Joe is an amazing DJ. He is a natural at what he does. During meetings we had with him before the wedding, it was clear to me that he is prepared for any situation, full of experience, and knew how to run the show, read the guests, and get them off their feet. He convinced me to allow him to play my ceremony music when I originally just figured I'd let my venue do that since it was in the contract. Thank goodness!!! Brides, you can certainly trust him!!!

Sent on 05/29/2012

Sarah · Married on 05/05/2012

Juan with Az Celebrity DJ did an amazing job MC'ing and DJ'ing at my wedding! He ensured we stuck to our timeline and ensured everything ran smoothly. He was great at reading the crowd and changing the music as needed to get as many people out dancing as possible. He was such a pleasure to work with and I would recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 05/22/2012

AZ CELEBRITY DJ's reply:

Thanks Guys - It was a pleasure being part of your special day.

Jeniece · Married on 04/21/2012

Joe was the DJ for our wedding reception of around 300 people and he did an amazing job! Everything happened the way he said it would and the whole night went so smoothly! We have no complaints at all, just thanks and praise! The anniversary dance was such a nice touch and a lot of people commented on how much they enjoyed that. We are still getting comments from family, friends and coworkers about how much fun they had and how well everything was put together. We definitely would not have had such a great wedding without Joe and his experience and great personality!

Sent on 04/30/2012

Ashley · Married on 04/13/2012

I could go on and on about Juan at AZ Celebrity DJ, but I'll keep it short and sweet. He was FABULOUS from start to finish! From the get-go, he was responsive, professional, patient, and encouraged us to have FUN!! He had awesome recommendations for music but also enabled us to demonstrate our individual styles. Any email we sent was responded to immediately, and his wife Stephanie even gave us pointers for things to do on our honeymoon in Maui!! They are first class all around, and they really provide a personal touch you won't find elsewhere!! Thanks for making our wedding and reception so great!!

Sent on 04/19/2012

AZ CELEBRITY DJ's reply:

Thank you so so much ashley - have an amazing life and keep in touch! Juan

Cortney · Married on 04/07/2012

We love AZ Celebrity DJ!!! Juan and Stephanie are so flexible and easy to work with. Our wedding music was perfect. Every single guest was on the dance floor all night because Juan new exactly what to play and when to play it! My new husband and I would highly recommend anyone getting married in AZ or SoCal to hire AZ Celebrity DJ for your wedding/event. Thanks Juan for making our wedding perfect!

Sent on 04/09/2012

AZ CELEBRITY DJ's reply:

Thanks Guys - You guys are a great couple ! It was my pleasure - One of the best weddings this year for dancing I will say ! The dance floor was packed - Cant wait to see some of the pictures -

Juan -

Tara · Married on 03/31/2012

We had DJ Joe!! And he was AWESOME!!! I am a very detailed oriented person and let me tell you I met my match!! Joe is soo detail oriented, he wont miss a thing, and trust me I had about a thousand requests and questions and he handled all of them with great professionalism and really knows his stuff! He has great ideas on how to make your reception wonderful and entertaining for your guests and has pretty much every song ever written. It was such a great experience working with Joe to create our wedding playlist and so helpful to have it all accessable online. Meeting with him was good because when I went in I had no timeline or idea of how the night should go, and came out of the meeting with a clear understanding of how our reception timeline would go. He is great when it comes to unexpected things too and handles it all with such ease. He really keeps the party going and gets people up and dancing with great music selection to get everyone to their feet. Thank you Joe it was a wonderful night and we all had a blast!!

Sent on 04/27/2012

Minnie · Married on 03/24/2012

I'm writing this review as the Mother of the Bride. I was really lucky to book AZ Celebrity DJ a few months before my daughter's 3/24/2012 wedding. I know they're always booked months in advance but lucky for us, they had a cancellation. Stephanie (in the office) always answered or returned my calls and emails promptly and professionally. Our DJ, Joe, was just AWESOME. Other words to describe him: polished, professional and experienced. He and my daughter met in person a couple times before the wedding to talk about the timeline and type of music to play at the reception. Joe was superb throughout the entire reception. He has a wonderful voice, he is so polished and he knew what our guests liked and kept everybody dancing and enjoying themselves the whole time. Our guests had a wonderful time and they couldn't stop gushing about the music and how well everything flowed.

Your DJ makes your reception memorable so you need to get the best DJ you can find. AZ Celebrity DJ is THE BEST! If I could give them 10 stars, I definitely would.

Sent on 07/18/2012
  • Susanne

Susanne · Married on 03/10/2012

What can I say, Joe was by far amazing at our wedding! He had everything down to the very last detail and followed the timeline we had set perfectly. He kept things going all night long and interacted so well with everyone, he even helped us by releasing our guest tables himself for the buffet so I didn't have to worry about people just getting up and going. He even stayed late when we saw how much fun everyone was having and didn't want the party to stop. I had people coming up to me saying how great he was and that they would love to have him DJ an event if they ever need one. Joe, thanks so much for everything, it was PERFECT! <3

Sent on 03/27/2012

Michelle · Married on 02/25/2012

AZ Celebrity DJ was a wonderful vendor. They met with us in advance and we were able to really work with them to make sure the wedding was going to be the event we wanted it to be. Our DJ was fantastic. He was very professional and we didn't have to worry about a thing during our event. I would definitely us them again for an event I was planning.

Sent on 07/09/2012