AZ CELEBRITY DJ Reviews

249 | Queen Creek, AZ

249 Reviews for AZ CELEBRITY DJ

Maria · Married on 02/22/2014

DJ Joe was so personable and warm; he was truly a pleasure to work with. He helped us get organized, put together the timeline for our wedding, and stay on schedule. He was very responsive to our questions and kept in contact with us without being intrusive both before and during the wedding. He did both our ceremony music and reception music for us. We had several older guests who were critical of the volume of the music and he interacted with them professionally (by the way, the music was not overly loud and there were areas at the reception which people who wanted to talk could go to have conversations so their criticisms were not valid—I hope my mother-in-law doesn’t read this review since she was one of them). My husband’s family members are not really dancing people, but DJ Joe was successful in playing a mix of music which encouraged people to dance. One my husband’s aunts told me today she danced more last night at our reception then she has at any other time which I think is a good reflection of DJ Joe’s skills. Joe’s extensive experience as a wedding DJ was obvious in the way he handled our meetings with him and the wedding events. He was very flexible, we made some one the fly changes during the reception and Joe just rolled with it. We really enjoyed our meetings with him and his humor kept us engaged in the process. I can’t imagine having any other DJ than Joe, he did such a fabulous job for us.

Sent on 02/23/2014

raeanna · Married on 02/16/2014

Juan is absolutely fabulous. The music was perfect. He made the ceremony and reception run very smoothly.his music selection is awesome. I have recommended him to my other friends getting married.

Sent on 04/30/2014

Velma · Married on 02/15/2014

AZCelebrityDJ made our wedding a memorable celebration with not just us but our guests. Juan played music to fit everyone's musical taste.
    I highly recommend this DJ to anyone looking for professionalism, a good beat, and someone to keep the crowd going with not only music but games to go along with the night.

Sent on 03/03/2014

Joe was our Master of Ceremonies for wedding reception on 2-14-14. He really enjoys what he does and it shines through in his devotion to detail.
    We spent 3 hours planning event details prior to weeding. This was a fun experience and helpful. Joe goes over the entire event. Making sure every minute is accounted for.
    At our reception was perfect. Joe took charge of guests, but not to aggresive and not lacked. He made sure our timeline was followed and made minor adjustments as necessary!

Overall, Joe is excellent, total 5 stars!!

Sent on 02/16/2014

April · Married on 02/07/2014

I am a Director of Catering and Wedding Coordinator myself, so when it came to choosing my vendor team for my own wedding, it was extremely important to me that I had only the best of the best.
    I have referred tons of couples to AZ Celebrity DJ because they are the BEST!
    When it came time to choose our wedding DJ, there was no question we would be going with Juan from AZ Celebrity DJ. We even booked our wedding date around his availability!
    Juan has been so wonderful to work with as a business partner, and just as wonderful with me as a bride! My husband and I really enjoyed planning the whole evening out with him. He gave us some excellent direction and ensured that the night would go smoothly.
    I wanted to surprise my husband and sing to him at the reception and Juan made that happen!
    Juan made sure that the entire wedding went as planned and kept the whole evening moving. He was just incredible and our guests loved the music selections!
    I cannot say enough great things about AZ Celebrity DJ! They truly made our wedding dream a reality.
    I will continue to refer them to couples for years to come!

Sent on 03/21/2014

Dominique · Married on 12/08/2013

AMAZINGLY awesome!!

Definitely catered to the bride and made me feel special. Was a Magical night thanks to ALL that was done with Joe's help from AZ Celebrity DJs.

Sent on 12/13/2013

Michelle · Married on 11/09/2013

Joe was fantastic from the planning to execution. When we started the planning process I lived in AZ, but was moving to another state before the planning was over. He did a great job of preparing us for how we would be able to plan the big night. He was excellent at communication through phone, email, and very timely. Loved the software that was used to be able to pick the songs we wanted to have played and to see how the timeline would turn out. During the reception he was on top of the timeline and made sure the key people for whatever activity was coming up were ready and aware of what was going on. Many members of my family came up to me after and complimented what a great DJ Joe was and how he kept the whole night moving, played the right music, and played songs they requested. He made the night run perfectly. Thank you again! Oh and not only was it our wedding night, but it was his birthday and he chose to celebrate with us.

Sent on 01/30/2014

Steve · Married on 11/08/2013

Joe was absolutely fantastic. From first meeting to the day of, Joe was in continual contact with us. He did an excellent job of not only setting up a pre planned outline for our wedding, but also making last minute changes at the venue on the fly. Joe was very professional and did an amazing job as the Master of Ceremonies. He also did a great job of playing all the right music at the right time and most importantly, got people on the dance floor. I can't thank Joe enough. If you are looking for a DJ, look no further, Joe is your man.

Sent on 11/10/2013

Stephanie · Married on 11/02/2013

Juan you were absolutely great at our wedding. You kept to the schedule and made sure all bases were covered. It was a blessing having you at our wedding. You did a great job and the music was fantastic. I will definately refer anyone who needs a dj to you. Thank you so much.

Sent on 11/09/2013

Kristen · Married on 10/26/2013

DJ Joe did an amazing job, we couldn't have asked for anyone better for our wedding!

Sent on 11/13/2013

Billie Jo · Married on 10/25/2013

We really enjoyed working with Juan with Az celebrity dj. He was very personable, kind and professional. He was easy to work with and wasn't a cheesy wedding mc, he was fun and energetic. Our guests enjoyed the music he played and he kept the flow of the reception steady so my husband and I didn't feel rushed through our wedding. We really enjoyed the dj services provided and will definitely recommend this company in the future!

Sent on 11/13/2013

Gina and James · Married on 10/19/2013

One of the top three best vendor choices we made for our wedding was to choose AZ Celebrity DJ Joe Matras. He was a true master of ceremonies, played the exact mix of music that we chose, conducted a detailed pre-event details meeting with us, handled all details during our reception, down to dismissing tables to the buffet line, analyzing our music choices, fading out too long of a song, lining the bridal party up for introductions, and making sure we knew the options for our special dances, making suggestions when we asked, based on his over 30 years' experience in the industry. A true professional all the way around. Our wedding would not have run as smoothly and been so seamless to us, the bride and groom, without such top notch quality and professionalism. My father never, ever dances, but he did that night. I highly recommend choosing AZ Celebrity DJ for your most important life events. You will never regret this choice! Love these guys!

Sent on 11/03/2013

Joe was FANTASTIC! He really carried the party all night and played all the right music! He was very thorough in pre-meetings, and I know that he only had one agenda, and that was to provide us with EXACTLY what we wanted for the night of the wedding. During the reception, he was very attentive and would let us know in advance what was next; food, toasts, cake cutting, newlywed game etc. He really did a fantastic job and the price of AZ Celebrity DJ is very reasonable! Thank you Joe! Two Thumbs Up!

Sent on 11/22/2013

Juan was a terrific DJ for our wedding reception! We had a specific playlist and he played all of the really important songs. For a couple of metalheads, I was a little worried that he wouldn't be able to play some of the lesser known tracks from Moonspell, Arch Enemy, etc., but he got it done no problem.
    He was also a phenomenal M.C. and made sure we ran on schedule or ahead of schedule. He brought his own DJ booth, lighting, and equipment, and I can't say enough about our satisfaction with Juan and AZ Celebrity DJ. The crowd loved the newlywed game!
    If you want your event to be put on by a professional, get Juan to do it. He knows what he's doing and will adjust to fit your needs. He really made it all about us. Thank you Juan, you made our wedding reception FUN, which is exactly what we wanted. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Sent on 10/25/2013
  • User3593353 · event on: 10/05/2013

This company is AMAZING!!! The owners are awesome and so helpful! I used them for my wedding and just recently for my grandfathers 70th Birthday Party! I know we will be using them in the future!

Sent on 10/09/2013

I absolutely loved having Joe be the DJ at our wedding. My husband and I were extremely unprepared, but Joe knew exactly what to do. We put complete faith in him to arrange the songs for our wedding, and he did a fantastic job! He knows unique techniques to making a wedding fun and different for all guests. I had numerous guests tell me that our wedding was the most fun wedding that they had ever been to. I would recommend AZ Celebrity DJ's to EVERYONE!!!

Sent on 10/13/2013

David · Married on 09/21/2013

DJ Joey from AZ Celebrity DJ was a real asset to our wedding. His ability to read the crowd and adjust the music as necessary was impressive. We had a wide range of ages at the wedding, from toddlers to 90 year olds. Everyone loved the music. DJ Joey was also great at time-management. The various events throughout the night were perfectly timed, but there was also a natural flow to the night. I would highly recommend him to another couple.

Sent on 10/07/2013

Heather · Married on 07/06/2013

Joe was everything we could have asked for in a DJ! He was borderline TOO thorough at our 3 hour long planning meeting but it was all for the best. We didn't have any questions whatsoever that our music would be EXACTLY what we wanted! Personable, extremely organized, has tons of experience and takes his job seriously! We knew we were in good hands and our wedding reception turned out perfectly. The dance floor was not empty for one song! Thanks DJ Joe!

Sent on 09/19/2013
  • Allison

Allison · Married on 06/29/2013

I first saw AZ Celebrity DJ when they worked at a friend's wedding May 2012. I usually would not notice the DJ except they did some new things at her wedding that I hadn't seen before. They used trivia about the couple to excuse people for the buffet line and they also played the newlywed game which was very funny. They really got the guests involved. When I got engaged six months later I made sure to get their information! I worked with Joe, he was great! He is very knowledgeable about his work and was able to give me a lot of tips and choices for my reception timeline and music. The whole system that AZ Celebrity DJ uses makes the process very easy, they don't miss anything. I am originally from AZ but I now live out-of-state and I had no problems planning with Joe from a distance. The reception went off without a hitch and the night was a success with the help of Joe!

Sent on 07/15/2013

AZ CELEBRITY DJ's reply:

Thanks ! We are glad you had a fabulous Wedding ! Joe is awesome !

Very professional. Scheduled conference calls throughout to ensure we were getting what we wanted. Very nice setup... looks sharp!

Sent on 05/29/2013

AZ Celebrity DJ was our DJ on our wedding April 20th. Juan Sandoval and his wife Stephanie were amazing to work with! I did most of my contact with Stephanie via email because I was out of the state. Any questions, concerns or changes, I would email her and she would take it care of it. Juan went above and beyond to make sure my husband and I were taken care of all night. Not only did he entertain our guests, played great music but made sure we had everything we needed. He was professional, timely, and reliable; we couldn’t ask for more. I would definitely recommend and work with AZ Celebrity DJ again.

Sent on 05/05/2013

Trish · event on: 04/13/2013

Professional. Stephanie and Juan took care of all the details. I highly recommend AZ Celebrity DJ to anyone who is looking for a DJ to be part of their wedding or event. Thanks again Stephanie and Juan.

Sent on 04/24/2013

Julia · Married on 04/06/2013

Juan with AZ Celebrity DJ is great! He interacts well with the audience, keeps the dance going, is organized, timely and has amazing equipment. Thank you so much for being part of our big day!

Sent on 04/09/2013

Jessica · Married on 03/30/2013

Joe was the best DJ we could have asked for! The entire night ran so smoothly and he is all to thank for that! Everyone commented on how fun but professional he was and loved all the music he played. Thank you SO much Joe for making our wedding night the most memorable event of our lives! I will recommend you to everyone I know getting married!

Sent on 04/10/2013

Christina · Married on 03/30/2013

Juan was absolutely great! I would definitely recommend!!!!!!!!!!! Very organized and made everything so easy!!!!

Sent on 04/11/2013