Ayres Photography Reviews

1 User photo

Ayres Photography 1
  • Corine

Corine · Married on 11/12/2011

Great photographers! Easy to work with and always quick to respond via email. Would definetely recommend them!

Sent on 01/17/2012

Lindsay · Married on 06/11/2011

Jenn and Ben are an absolute pleasure to work with!

Sent on 05/03/2012

Miquel · Married on 05/21/2011

I searched & searched for photographers that would not only captured the beauty & essence of my wedding day, but also were fun to work with. The Ayres team is that & soooo much more. Their talent speaks for itself!! I made sure to buy the HD video DVD slideshow in my wedding package (which included an awesome engagement session at Niagara on the Lake!) & was blown away at their artistic creativity & beauty. I emailed the slideshow to all my friends & family! They do their job w/ ease & we felt like we were hanging out w/ old friends! They made my wedding day remarkable & timeless & I am forever thankful ...amazing people & photographers <3

Sent on 07/15/2011

Kimberly · Married on 02/19/2011

Jenn and Ben, and their assistant Hector, were absolutely amazing. Nearing the wedding, I found myself burned out and not wanting to make any more decisions. Thankfully, they were there to provide us with their professional ideas and suggestions. They are VERY thorough and organized... exactly what you should want from any wedding vendor. We had complete faith in this husband and wife team. Thanks so much!

Sent on 03/03/2011

Courtney · Married on 10/30/2010

Jenn and Ben Ayres of Ayres Photography are the only photographers you need to meet with! They are not only a great couple (friendly, approachable, wonderful people) - they are AMAZING photographers. High quality photos and very creative. Do not look anywhere else! They do not do any of those "cheesy" wedding shots - they are true artists and I would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 02/21/2011

Meghan · Married on 10/16/2010

Entrusting Ayres Photography with the importance of my wedding day photography was, I feel, the best vendor choice that I made for my wedding. Jenn & Ben Ayres were 100% professional, but also very personal. They were always extremely attentive to our needs and I really appreciated their responsiveness to my correspondence, whether via email or phone. While working with Jenn & Ben, we truly felt like they were willing to do whatever it would take to make us happy and 100% satisfied. They did not mind meeting us in a huge park to hike for our engagement shoot; nor did they mind staying the extra time on my wedding day to make sure we got the perfect shots my husband and I wanted. On top of all this, the artistry in their photos is above all else. I honestly don't really consider them "photographers" as much as I consider them artists. The way they were able to shoot the perfect angle or make the colors in photos just pop still amazes me. And I feel like they really caught the emotion of our special day. Going back and looking at my wedding photos makes me feel like I am re-living that day over and over again; catching all the tiny details that we didn't have time to really appreciate on the "day of", including our guests emotions, along with all the personal touches that we had spent so much time designing for our wedding... and for my husband and I, that is priceless. Thank you Jenn & Ben for these beautiful memories we will have forever!

Sent on 01/30/2011

L and J · Married on 10/09/2010

Incredible photography! Engagement and wedding photos came out beautifully. They will be cherished for years to come. Jenn and Ben perfectly captured our special day.

Sent on 01/30/2011

Kristan · Married on 09/18/2010

We had a great experiance with Ayres and would highly recommend. There customer service and responsiveness were exceptional. We are very pleased with the final product.

Sent on 02/23/2011

Melissa · Married on 09/10/2010

Ben and Jenn are a wonderful couple and great photographers! They are easy to get along with and up for anything. We felt completely comfortable with them. Our pictures were more than we could have imagined.

Sent on 11/16/2010

Hege · Married on 09/04/2010

We are so happy with Ayres Photography's services on all accounts! They were great to work with, super responsive, personal and you felt like they really cared. They are professional and their work is amazing - we were truly pleased with our wedding photos. Among the feedback from friends and family, several people have said our photos are the best wedding pictures they’ve ever seen:-) Although we’re biased, we have to agree with that! We would highly recommend Ayres Photography to any future brides and grooms.

Sent on 11/09/2010

Shauna · Married on 08/01/2010

We are very happy with our pick for wedding photography. Jenn and Ben Ayres were down to earth, flexible, professional and took amazing pictures. They took so many creative and beautiful shots during the wedding.

Sent on 08/27/2010

joanna · Married on 07/18/2010

ben and jenn ayres did an amazing job on our wedding photos. They included a free engagement session which was more then fun, but it also gave them an opportunity to get to know us as a couple. The photos were ready in a timely manor and they stayed in constant communication with us. I enjoyed working with them and will continue to work with them in the future.

Sent on 09/15/2010
  • I

Kristen · Married on 07/03/2010

Ayres Photography is, by far, the most innovative and creative group of photographers for this area. Our expectations were overly met.....and then some! Jenn and Ben are great people and lots of fun to work with! We now have an amazing, artistic wedding album that we can forever live the day again!!!

Sent on 09/07/2010

Annette · Married on 06/05/2010

Jenn & Ben are a talented couple who love what they do, and it shows in thier work. Their turn-around time is quick and they're so easy to work with. I would highly recommend them! You won't be let down!

Sent on 07/23/2010

Mary · Married on 06/04/2010

For me one of the most critical elements of a wedding is the photography. Pictures are how we relive and revisit such an incredible moment in our lives. Ayres Photography captured each moment perfectly! Coordinating with Jenn and Ben was relaxing, but very professional. They are straight forward, understanding, and awesome to work with. The pictures were ready in a timely manner and are perfect! They have a real talent when it comes to capturing emotions and the love between a couple. I could highly recommend them for any occasion.

Sent on 08/07/2010

Ruth · Married on 04/24/2010

Jen and Ben did an amazing job on our engagement and wedding photos. From our intial meeting with them, we knew that they would be a great match for us, and they totally delivered. We had the most fun engagement session with them and they were really troopers - we wanted to do it outside in Buffalo in January! The pictures that resulted were totally worth it - we were amazed at their creativity and their ideas for different shots. Their work at the wedding was absolutely beautiful! We had the for the entire day and they captured everything we wanted -from the wedding party getting ready in the morning to the 3am dance party that ended the night. We will truly cherish all of the photographs from our wedding for the rest of our lives. Jen and Ben are truly talented photographers and I couldn't recommend them more!

Sent on 08/23/2010

Katie · Married on 12/31/2009

Ben and Jen were amazing! Very flexible, fun, and turned out amazing photos!

Sent on 01/19/2010

Allison · Married on 09/05/2009

We were so happy with our pictures and we would recommend Ben and Jen in a heartbeat. They were so easy to work with and really paid attention to detail and what we wanted. The pictures speak for themselves- they are incredible. Everyone keeps raving about how good they are. We couldn't be happier with the experience or final product.

Sent on 01/24/2010

Elizabeth · Married on 06/16/2018

It's hard to say enough good things about Jenn & Ben Ayres. They are outstanding photographers and human beings. Super flexible but good at corralling large bridal parties too. Price wise they are 100% worth the investment and you know there is true love and care that goes into their photography.

Sent on 06/19/2018

Eric · Married on 06/04/2011

Very flexible, easy to work with. Were able to accommodate our schedules not being in Buffalo all the time. Loved working with them for both the engagement shoot and the wedding. Very creative and down to earth, photos came out great! Highly recommend them. Eric & Katie

Sent on 09/03/2011

Stephanie · Married on 10/01/2010

I would recommend Ayres Photography to anyone getting married or just wanting family pictures. They do an awesome job and their work is the best that I have seen around. You can tell that they put so much effort into their work until it is perfect. I could not imagine Jenn and Ben without us on our Wedding day. They exceeded our expectations!!

Sent on 12/28/2010

My husband and I really enjoyed working with Jenn and Ben. We really appreciated when first contacting them that Jenn took the time over the phone to tell us what to look for in good photographers. From the first phone call they were very flexible working with a couple from out of the country. They were excellent to communicate with over email. We left a fair number of the decisions in their hands – they’re the professionals! – and we weren’t disappointed.

Sent on 09/27/2014

Julie · Married on 11/26/2010

3.0

We loved working with Ben & Jenn Ayres. The photos they took came out simply stunning, and they worked right into our schedule. The only criticism is that it took quite a bit longer than we were told to receive the photos, but it was worth the wait. Overall, we were very happy their services.

Sent on 03/04/2011

4.2
      3.5

Very good photogs, pictures are beautiful. They are definitely on the pricey side and have tons of clients so it's hard to get a hold of them, or receive prompt replies to any inquiries. Overall I would definitely recommend.

Sent on 09/01/2012

Marlee · Married on 06/23/2018

1.8
      2.5
      1.0
      2.0
      3.0
      0.5

My husband and I were disappointed in our experience with Ayres Photography. We hired them based on the positive reviews online and through people we know. We did love some of our photos, but it was upsetting that we didn’t get photos we requested ahead of time and at the wedding. Ben actually told me “no” when I asked for a simple photo at the wedding. But beyond not being completely thrilled with our photos, we were really upset by their behavior during the wedding. Ben made quite a few negative comments right in front of me and my guests. We had friends, family and vendors tell us after how rude the photographers were to them. Jenn didn’t seem to want to be there at all and didn’t make me and my bridesmaids feel comfortable. They made us feel like they were doing us a favor, and that it was just a job for them. We didn’t get the warm and friendly treatment that others (in reviews) seemed to receive. They didn't take time to get to know us at all - everything they posted about us was from an online document we filled out for them. My husband and I sent them an email expressing our disappointment and wondering why we were treated differently, but they never even responded to us. So that’s why I’m writing the only negative review I’ve ever left. I hate doing it, but if it helps just one person second guess their decision and hopefully lead them to a better choice, then I feel like it’s what I need to do.

Sent on 10/09/2018

Ayres Photography's reply:

Hi Marlee,

We were so saddened to see this review. We hope that you and Joe received the reply email that we sent out to you both, addressing all of your concerns in detail, and we very much hope that after reading it perhaps some of the misunderstandings and miscommunications about your wedding day were answered. As we mentioned in the email to you, we truly are so very sorry that you and Joe feel the way you do about your experience with us. We both strive to not only deliver our very best to each and every couple that we work with, but also to show each and every bride and groom that we truly appreciate them and care about their wedding day. While we do feel that we gave you both the same experience that we give to all of our couples, we are so sad to hear that you and Joe do not feel the same. We appreciate your honesty and will use your comments and observations to fuel us to try even harder going forward. We wish you both the best in your marriage.

With love and gratitude, Jenn Ayres