Ayla Skorupa Photography Reviews

18 | Wendell, MA

18 Reviews for Ayla Skorupa Photography

Heather · Married on 03/18/2017

Ayla did a fantastic job with our wedding! She went out of her way to be accommodating and was very flexible with her schedule. She made us feel relaxed and comfortable like a true friend, and worked with us to pick the best photo spots. She has an artist's eye and her photos turned out beautifully. I can't thank her enough, and I highly recommend her photography skills to any couple in need of a talented photographer. She will make your dreams come true!

• F

Fiona · Married on 10/22/2016

We hired Ayla for our upcoming wedding in October and asked her to do our engagement pictures. We shot the pictures in January, and I can't tell you how pleased we were with the experience. Ayla was fun and easy to work with. We working in a tight time frame and she managed to get all the shots we needed without rushing anything. Contacting her is easy and her communication is both pleasant and straight forward. We have gotten endless compliments on our pictures - they were so much better than I could have imagined. She is truly very talented. We are looking forward to working with her again at our wedding and I would recommend that anyone who is looking for a photographer hire her!

Erin · Married on 10/08/2016

It is difficult to put into words how much my husband and I loved working with Ayla.

We first contacted Ayla for engagement photos. Being a bit shy, we were nervous and unsure what to expect. All of the nervousness went away when we were greeted by Ayla's warm, laid-back personality. We immediately felt more like we were spending time with an old friend! As soon as we received our engagement photos (and loved them!), we made sure she was available for our wedding and stayed in touch leading up to the big day.

In addition to Ayla's wonderful personality and professionalism, she takes stunning photos. We love that she has a true passion for nature and the environment, and that she tries to incorporate that as much as possible in her work. We look natural in all of our photos, and the spirit of our relationship shines through.

She did an amazing job capturing all of the details of our wedding day - from table settings and favors, to happy tears, and funny moments. As I was looking through the photos, I couldn't help but think that they were exactly the kind of photos I wanted to share with my children and grandchildren some day. They truly tell a story, and capture the immense amount of joy we felt that day with all of our friends and family. We highly recommend Ayla, and we definitely plan on reaching out to her in the future!

Jacquelyn · event on: 07/27/2015

We had such an incredible experience working with Ayla when she shot our engagement photos. She is thoughtful, engaging, has an incredible eye for scenery and our photos truly capture who we are as a couple. I highly recommend her!

Jacquelyn · Married on 09/03/2016

Ayla is amazing all around: her attitude, her responsiveness, her commitment to you and her work. You will not regret working with Ayla for any of your photography needs! You will love your photos and you will enjoy every minute you spend with her from prep to the day!

Laura · Married on 07/16/2016

Ayla was our photographer for our celebration in July 2016 and we seriously could not be happier with our experience and our photos!! She was super accommodating to whatever photos we wanted to take and had some great suggestions. We had a ton of fun and she captured some amazing moments :) Thank you Ayla!

Words cannot describe how wonderful it was to have Ayla as our wedding photographer. She was sweet, kind and extremely professional. Blending into our small, intimate wedding in New Hampshire perfectly. I had only spoke to Ayla a few times through email and on the phone, but by the time I met her in person on our wedding day it was as if we had been planning this for years. She knew all the right shots to take and we could not be happier with our wedding photos. Working with Ayla was an absolute joy and I highly recommend her to any bride to be.

Meghan · Married on 05/07/2016

Ayla Skorupa Photography absolutely deserves 5 stars all around! I don't even know where to begin. One of the first things I loved immediately about being in touch with her so much throughout my wedding planning was that she was so quick in responding to me. Whether it was an email or phone call, rest assured I would have an answer to my question or a conversation started about my questions/planning/concerns so quick. I loved that because when I was trying to figure things out and plan I didn't have to wait days to hear back which was so nice because she would respond while I was still in the moment and I appreciated that with so much going on through the planning process. Another thing that was great was that Ayla has such a calming and experienced approach so no matter how stressed out I was or not sure how things were going to pan out everytime I talked to her she always made me feel that everything would work out and be fine, and of course my first time doing this-and hers not- she always had an answer or a solution to things, she has done this so many times that nothing was new to her, and it just made me trust her in that the million scenarios I made up in being nervous about everything she would talk me through and reassured me everything would be fine and taken care of - and it was!! We talked multiple times throughout my planning and she always answered all of my hundreds of continuous questions no matter what. We talked the week of the wedding about a rain plan that I was very stressed out about and Ayla researched and googled back up plans for me and brought them to me and we talked them out. She took a big stress off of me and she was so helpful. Come the day of the wedding I was so happy to see her and her partner. She knew how nervous I was going to be and she made me feel so comfortable.

We are so happy that we found Ayla to photograph our wedding this past June! She was very easy to work with and quick at responding to any questions we had. She is very sweet and professional and she made us super comfortable from the first time we met up until the last minute of the wedding. We love the pictures of our wedding and everyone we have showed them to comments on how beautiful they are. We definitely recommend her if you want beautiful wedding pictures!

Mardelle · Married on 10/18/2015

Ayla was the consummate professional from the moment we met her. In our first meeting she clicked with us, her flexibility and ideas really helped us feel at ease about our wedding day. The day of our wedding was amazing, she captured every wonderful moment and most of the time we didn't even notice her. The best pictures are the candid ones, where she was able to insert herself into a moment and capture the energy. We are so lucky that we found her and that she was a part of our wedding.

Ayla was amazing! Our pictures are perfect and we couldn't have asked for anything more! She was awesome at going with the flow of the day and we never once felt rushed. She also picked out some great local spots to stop and take pictures that came out awesome!

What an honor to have Ayla photograph our August 2015 wedding! When we first sat down with Ayla for coffee, we immediately liked her warm, friendly, and laid back vibe. She has a lovely presence which made working with her on the wedding day a dream. I was really nervous to have my picture taken, but Ayla kept such a low, unassuming profile, I barely noticed she was there. And when we did interact, she was full of smiles , love , and support! Many of our guests informed us after the wedding that they were "obsessed with photographer"-- clearly, they dug her vibe too! In addition to having a terrific demeanor, Ayla takes incredible photos which were returned to us on time and packaged beautifully. We were blown away by Ayla's ability to capture the light, space, and small details of our New Hampshire field ceremony and reception. Absolutely gorgeous! She also took tons of rowdy dance floor photos that will probably have us cracking up for the rest of our lives. :) If you are planning an outdoor wedding and wish to capture not only the beauty of the people but nature as well, I strongly encourage you to work with Ayla. She will definitely be the best wedding investment you make.

Mary · Married on 06/06/2015

Working with Ayla Skorupa was probably one of the easiest parts of planning our wedding! I loved the pictures on her website and when my husband and I met her in person to discuss what we would like out of our wedding pictures we thought she was super nice, well prepared, and listened to what we wanted. The entire process was seamless from beginning to end.
    We got married at Camp Cody in Freedom, NH and not only did she deal with our crazy family and friends but she also took the most amazing pictures, both indoors and outdoors. She beautifully captured our playful side, our love of nature, all the little details,and most importantly our love for each other. We have had many people comment on how beautiful the pictures came out, and we cannot stop looking at them!
    Ayla was super quick with putting the pictures on the website, and also providing us with a USB (and A+ for presentation). We hope one day that she is able to capture other life events!

Maureen · Married on 05/23/2015

Ayla was awesome! She did such a great job with our wedding pictures, we couldn't be more happy!

Lindsay · Married on 09/13/2014

We loved having Ayla there on our special day. Besides her amazing talent, my favorite thing about Alya was how calming she was. As we were getting dressed my nerves were everywhere but I felt great and reassured just being around her.
    After our ceremony, my husband and I stepped aside with Ayla to take some photos by the ocean and in the woods. Her direction made it easy, fun and natural for us. She captured who we are as a couple through tender moments when we didn’t feel like the camera was on us.
    Ayla documented every detail of our wedding in a beautiful way. From the little hand made features and family heirlooms to the vast landscape. After all the effort and planning, the wedding goes by so fast! I am so grateful to be able to enjoy these things again through Ayla’s photographs.
    Ayla was wonderful to work with through the whole process. She captured every moment and every detail in a perfect way. We are so pleased and we look forward to working with her again in the future!

Neil · Married on 07/14/2014

Ayla photographed our wedding beautifully! I loved how comfortable I was with her and how much fun we had taking our photos. She has a creative style that we were very happy with and her incorporation of the surroundings was just what we wanted, truly very talented.

You are with your photographer so much that it's important that you hit it off, Ayla was so relaxing to be around that it made us very at ease. She delivered our photographs in a timely matter and they were more beautiful than we had anticipated. Highly recommended!

Kelley · event on: 08/25/2013

I had Ayla take engagement photos of me and my fiance. She was extremely flexible on scheduling, which was great because we wanted to do ours outside where our proposal took place and wanted to wait for a good-weather day. I had never had professional photos taken before so I was a little nervous, but Ayla made the entire experience really enjoyable. She was great at directing us and had some really creative visions that turned out beautiful in the final photos. Ayla is very pleasant to work with, and does everything possible to make sure you are comfortable. I would definitely recommend her for photography for any event.

• User4494466 · event on: 10/03/2014

Ayla came to our home and after a short, comfortable conversation concerning what we were wanting in a photo, was able to set us up in a variety of locations and poses to provide us with some awesome photos.
    We actually had a fun experience and I really don't enjoy having my picture taken but with Ayla as photographer, anytime.