Ayers Flowers Reviews

Ayers Flowers View more information

Becca Married on 07/01/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Ordered flowers to make own bouquets. Easy to work with and great prices.
    Maggie Married on 05/03/2014
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    How can I be the first person reviewing this florist? Judy was an absolutely joy to work with!! Her prices were unbelievable and the flowers were just what I wanted. We found out less than 2 weeks before the wedding that the church had very specific instructions for the alter flowers. Judy jumped through their hoops and we had the flowers we wanted and how the church wanted them. I would recommend Judy Ayers to anyone looking for a great florist!!
    Liz Married on 07/06/2013
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I love flowers and think they're beautiful, but I was clueless about what to do for our wedding. Judy Ayers was so easy to work with, very conscientious of our budget, and had some of the best ideas! The bouquets, centerpieces, corsages, etc., were all perfect for our ceremony and reception. She took my requests, and made sure they were met, but still added some flare to enhance the look of it all. She was extremely knowledgeable about all of the different kinds of flowers, making sure what we paid for would last for the entire day. Judy was also very flexible with scheduling pre-wedding meetings. She truly embraced the kind of couple we are through her gorgeous floral arrangements!
illustration stars