Axiom Videography Reviews

21 | Novato, CA

21 Reviews for Axiom Videography

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Erinne · Married on 09/17/2011

I found Robert while looking for an affordable videographer package and that is what I found. Axiom's prices are very reasonable and very worth it. My videographer assigned to our wedding was Robb. He was very easy to work with. My fiance and I are both camera shy but honestly I never even noticed Robb was there. The 2 minute video clip that you get with the music is great! With the starter package I also got an edited version of the wedding (ceremony, toasts, dancing, bouquet toss, etc) and then a tape of all the raw footage. The raw footage was great. Robb the camera guy really did catch so many different sights of the wedding. It was such a treat for us to watch it after the big day.
    Robert was very easy to reach and work with. He answered all my questions in great detail and quickly. We also got the video back a month after the wedding! It was so quick. So glad I went with axiom

Sent on 10/31/2011

Julie · Married on 01/22/2011

We loved Axiom. The pictures came out great. The way Robert treated our guests was fantastic. He knows his way around a wedding. We are very pleased with the whole package.

Sent on 02/18/2011

Jack · Married on 07/07/2009

We got our video about 2 months after the wedding. We were very pleased with the result and we enjoy looking at the video. Robert is extremely easy to work with and the videographer was great, on time and conducted himself in a very professional manner at the wedding.

Sent on 04/21/2008
  • TwainTheLines

Heather · Married on 06/28/2009

Update: We hired Robert Valdes (through the videography arm of his company, Acxiom Videography) to shoot our wedding video! After having such a great experience working with him while we were considering photography options, I was delighted to be able to book him for our wedding video. He even customized a package to fit our budget.

A day or two after we returned from our honeymoon, the videos were waiting for us in the mail. We couldn't wait to see it, and popped it in the DVD player immediately, even though it was already our bedtime. The video captured everything that we wanted, the music was pleasant and the sound was good. We have a friend who wants to make a music video of sorts out of the wedding footage, and he was even generous enough to give us a separate audio file with the ceremony sound as a wedding gift.

I highly recommend him both for the experience working with him, and for the final product. We couldn't be happier, and I'm so glad that we decided to get a wedding video so that our family who couldn't attend could participate, as well as for potential future children to see.

Sent on 07/21/2009

Laura · Married on 05/09/2009

Working with Robert Valdes Photography and Axiom Videography was a great experience. They did a great job of capturing the special moments of our special day. It was a great value, and he and his crew were a pleasure to work with. It worked out really well having them do both the video and pictures for us. Our families as well as Jim and I are so happy with all of our pics and videos!!!

Sent on 07/09/2009

verna · Married on 08/30/2008

Working with axiom videography was such a pleasure. Robert was very attentive to our needs before, during, and after our wedding. The video was great and we also got a blue-ray disc that they offer which was awesome.

Sent on 06/18/2009

Rendy · Married on 08/16/2008

This review is long overdue. I had my wedding in August 2008. My husband and I decided on Axiom Videography based on the reviews that I read and our first impression of Robert. Let just say this: We do not have a single regret about hiring Robert and Axiom. His techniques are flawless and we were very impressed with the final product. To this day, I still watch my wedding DVD and each time I watch it, it makes me wish I was getting married all over again! I have the recap and same day edit on my iPhone. Every person that I showed the videos to were quite impress with them. Robert was FABULOUS to work with. He is his own critic of his work. I can tell that Robert strives to be the best. He was super accommodating with all my requests, which any bride can definitely appreciate. I had a wonderful time working with Robert and Axiom. Brides, you won't regret hiring Axiom because each video that Robert shoots, he gives it his 110%. Thank you again, Robert, for being so patient with me!

Sent on 10/06/2010

Charlene · Married on 04/12/2008

Axiom did the videography for our wedding. We found them to be a good value for the price. The final DVD was delivered within the promised timeframe. The owner, Robert Valdes, asked for my feedback after delivering the DVD - he was only the 2nd vendor who bothered to do that (we contracted 10 total). He addressed all my comments. In addition, without my request, he offered to redo the DVD for me based on my feedback. He is someone who obviously cares alot about his business and strives to increase his customer satisfaction, which we appreciated.

Sent on 10/23/2008

Teodorie · Married on 02/17/2008

Robert is simply AWESOME! We met him 10 years ago to do our Valentine wedding in 1998 and would not dare think of anyone else to cover our 10-year renewal of vows this year! He captured not only the events of the day but the emotions too...we cried as we watched how the day unfold as real as can be on HD video! :) We highly recommend Robert and Axiom Videography!

Sent on 05/30/2008
  • F

Felicia · Married on 10/27/2007

We just received our wedding DVD and we're very pleased with it! It captured many moments that we weren't directly a part of and allowed us to experience them now. Also, the DVD was put together very well and reminded us of the emotions that we felt that day. Axiom's videography team was very professional and inconspicuous as we did not even notice them as they were taping. Highly recommend Axiom Videography and it was a pleasure to work with Robert and his team!

Sent on 04/16/2008

Sophia · Married on 10/27/2007

My husband and I are very pleased on how our wedding photos and DVD turned out.
    The crew captured every special moments on film and on photos.
    We enjoy watching our wedding video and album and will cherish it always.
    We appreciate your thoroughness and professionalism.

Sent on 09/02/2008

lee · Married on 07/29/2007

These guys did a great Job and by far exceeded our expectations. The value was amazing for what we recieved. We also like the fact that we own all the raw footage and they also did a great 2hr video and 5 minute wrap up (everyone loves the romantic 5 minute wrap up). One of the things that amazed us what how well hidden the videographer was. He was like a secret agent getting the best shots in at just the right times....Good jobs guys....Lee & Tess

Sent on 04/01/2008

Alvira · Married on 07/07/2007

I love my wedding video. Robert Valdes does great editing!

Sent on 04/14/2008
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 06/30/2007

My husband and I were not sure that we wanted to have a videographer at our wedding, but once we saw examples of the videos from Axiom, we knew it was a must. Our video is spectacular! One thing that really struck us when we saw the videos that Robert had made is that they look very professional...and the HD option really makes the video stand out. I am very pleased that we chose to have a video and even more happy that we found such a great company to do it!

Sent on 04/08/2008

elaine · Married on 03/15/2007

Robert Valdes is a true artist, he worked his magic and the result was better than anything I could possibly imagine. The quality is exceptional, Robert did such an amazing job, I was teary eyes when i first watched the video. Everyone in our family LOVE the video so much that we ended up having to order a few more copies from him. He is extremely responsive, very patience and incredibly good at what he does. I want to thank him again for doing such a fabulous job, we feel blessed and lucky to have found him on the internet in such a short notice, and I hope others can too benefit from his exceptional work. Robert is very accommodating and considerate, his product is superb and beyond excellence.

Sent on 04/10/2008
  • Natalie & David

Natalie · Married on 09/16/2006

Working with Mr. Valdes has been very pleasant. He is very efficient, courteous, & professional. My friends & family enjoyed viewing our engagement & wedding photos. I always get comments on his work. He is highly recommended!

Sent on 06/23/2008

cynthia · Married on 04/29/2006

Robert provided photo and video for our wedding. From the first day we met Robert, we felt comfortable and worry-free. I tend to be very picky and tedious about things but Robert was able to cater to my unique needs every step of the way. Even as the scope of my initial requests changed to the point where it wasn't part of our original agreement, Robert was not only willing but happy to accommodate us. He did his best to explain the process and to educate us along the way. When the of the wedding came, we had no worries that Robert and his staff would take care of everything...and they did. We love reliving our special day with our album and video.

Sent on 05/26/2008

Judy · Married on 10/28/2000

"We LOVE our video!! I still love it, even almost 8 years later. Their techniques have changed since then, but it's still the best "storytelling" I have seen... your editing was incredible and the way it was shot was great too. I've seen a few others that friends of ours had done after our wedding and not to knock the other companies, but they weren't even close to being a good as yours. It's really one of the things I treasure most from our wedding day and have no regrets spending the money on."

Sent on 08/14/2008

Jessica · Married on 11/01/2008

Axiom Videography and Photography is absolutely amazing! Robert Valdes Managed to capture all of the most important and poignant moments of our big day. He is a true artist and has great attention to detail. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE all of our pictures and our video. If you want truly amazing pictures and video for one of the most important days of your life Robert Valdes is definitely the way to go.

Sent on 04/15/2009

Kiet · Married on 08/11/2007

Axiom did a great job capturing the moments of our big day. Our videos were produced with great professionalism and editing was great. Robert was very courteous and delivered our video in the time he indicated. We have friends that are looking to get married in 09 and plan to use his services as well.

Sent on 04/28/2008

Shara · Married on 08/17/2010

Just use them. While price competitive, this stuff always stings. Met a few times, at my convenience (thank you!). Options were easily discussed and agreed upon. Readily showed samples to get a feel for what we wanted. Definitely recommended.

Sent on 04/02/2011