Axente Productions Reviews

22 | Ashburn, VA

22 Reviews for Axente Productions

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

simona · Getting married on 09/21/2019

Me and my husband got married 1 and 1/2 yrs ago and we had Axente Productions do our photography and videography..I am really happy with my wedding album and video.They did such a good job, and they are very nice and kind people..Definitely worth the money, i love they're work... 10+

Sent on 01/05/2010

Sidonia (photographer) and her husband, Mike (videographer), repeatedly exceeded our expectations. They are very concerned about giving you what you want, yet they do so in a very creative way. On our wedding day, they arrived earlier than scheduled without any request. All the pictures came out beautifully, and we can’t wait to get our album (once we go through and narrow down which ones make the cut, as there are so many we love).

The Blu-ray video is great. It is on the long side…an hour and 45 mins, but I think it is better to have more rather than less, in case we want re-live some moments that are often missed. Mike also produced an extra video of our engagement session, which was totally unexpected and beautiful.

They are responsive, respectful, helpful throughout the stressful process, and an overall great value. Highly recommended.

Sent on 01/14/2013
  • Carmen and Waleed

Carmen and Waleed · Married on 04/16/2011

It's been an outstanding experience working with Sidonia and Mike. Words cannot even express how happy I am to have chosen them for our wedding and I know I will use them in the future too for kids photos/anniversaries etc. Their service is crucial for a wedding because photos and videos are the venues to making these memories truly last forever. They gave us a great package and they truly DELIVERED on their promises. They were very professional, fun and easy to work with. And they just wanted to capture our moment, they did not care how many hours they had to work to do it. I have NO complaint in working with them. They came early and left almost at the end of the party. Although it can be exhausting to photograph all day, they made it fun and stress free. They make a great team. The photos were beautiful and the videos just perfect. I am usually very particular with what I like, but with minimal direction, Sidonia and Mike gave me an end product that's better than what I could have designed. Furthermore, they had a pretty quick turnaround on their work. If you are looking for a photographer/videographer, they are the best in town!

Sent on 06/16/2011

Ashley · Married on 09/18/2009

My husband and I could not have been any happier with our beautiful photos taken by Axente Productions. We worked with Sidonia and she was extremely brilliant with every single photo. Every picture taken was perfect. We will always cherish our most perfect and special day that was captured by her. We received such a variety of photos and finishes that it seems like there were two photographers! If you're looking for beautiful photos that you and your family will love, then choose Axente Productions!

Sent on 11/18/2009

Adela · Married on 08/30/2009

I gave her five stars from five ...if there were 10 probably she would receive them.She and her husband make the best mach for ur wedding and if u don't believe me hire them, and thank me later.

Sent on 01/06/2010

Elena · Married on 07/11/2009

High quality and very professional

Sent on 08/24/2009

Carmen · Married on 05/23/2009

Sidonia is an amazing photographer. She truly has a passion for what she does and this translates into her beautiful work. She was by far our best wedding vendor. We will continue on using her services in the future!!!

Sent on 09/20/2009
  • Bobbit

Bobbi · Married on 05/02/2009

Sidonia and Mike are AMAZING. We could not be happier with the experience of working with them, and the photos are INCREDIBLE. Thank you so much Axente Productions for taking a huge amount of stress out of my very hectic day.

Sent on 04/06/2010

Josephine · Married on 04/18/2009

Axente Productions did a great job on my wedding. They were very efficient and very nice to work with. I loved working with them. Everyone loved our pictures and the video was great as well. I am very happy with their work.

Sent on 08/25/2009

Amalia · Married on 11/29/2008

I just wanted to thank you for the professional Photo Shot at my wedding . I am extremely happy with your work. I am really glad that i met you .
    You made my wedding day a dream come true.
    Great , Great Great Quality !
    Amalia ! :)

Sent on 04/16/2010

Tracey · Married on 11/09/2008

We were very pleased with Axente Productions. We used them for our engagement session as well as the wedding. We had a huge storm the day of our wedding, they were very patient and managed to take great photos even with the storm. We would highly recommend Sidonia and her husband. As we expand our family, we will definately be using their services for family photos as well. Thank you, Tracey and Chris Medellin

Sent on 01/25/2010

Heidi · Married on 10/31/2008

Sidonia and Michael were both a huge pleasure to work with. With amazing shots and also a little comic relief, they both made our day a special one!!! Great attention to detail and very accomodating Thanks for EVERYTHING! You were stars!

Sent on 03/12/2009

Bobi · Married on 10/17/2008

Absolutley incredible! Sidona and her husband were EVERYWHERE at my wedding. They got video I wouldn't have even thought of! They were beyond fantastic videographers!! My only regret is not having them be my photographers as well! They were friendly, proffesional, wonderful! I would reccommend them for any occasion!!

Sent on 02/08/2010

Kourtnei · Married on 07/08/2008

I give these two all fives, they were amazing to work with and I enjoyed and loved the end results!!

Sent on 08/29/2008

Diana · Married on 05/24/2008

Sidonia and Michael were more than I could have asked for. They made our day extra special and we will forever be greatful!!

Sent on 09/01/2008

Antoaneta · Married on 03/01/2008

Great Team!....very flexible, attentative they listen to what the costumer wants and also they will offer great ideas and suggestions, if asked, from their proffesional point of view. We could have not been more happier with the results of this husband and wife team.They know how to do their job and they love to do it, wich I think is very vital and neccessary point in order to acommplish great results.Thanks again Sidonia & Michael!

Toni & Lucian Papuc

Sent on 09/06/2008

Ioana · Married on 11/10/2007

Outstanding service! Great quality! Unique!

Sent on 09/03/2008

claudia · Married on 10/15/2006

Sidiona is such a great person to work with, she is easy to talk to and makes you feel comfortable and at ease, which translates into great images. She listened to what we wanted and and what we got was beyond our expecations. We were so happy with the entire experience. We absolutely love our wedding photos and our video. They are beautiful and creative, and the attention to detail is top notch. I enjoyed working with her and her husband and highly recommend them to anyone who wants creative, beautiful, pictures and an awesome wedding video on their special day.

Sent on 01/07/2010

Gheorghe · Married on 07/29/2006

Best service, professionalism and a fast response with questions and service.Flexibility and inovation and a lot of initiative and creativity. I strongly recomend them to each and everyone of you looking for quality and professionalism.
    Great experiance.

Sent on 01/10/2010

Ariana · Married on 05/26/2012

Sidonia is a very talented and professional photographer. We loved the photos from our wedding! We're so glad to have found her.

Sent on 09/09/2012

Cristina · Married on 08/11/2012

Very flexible and responsive to different requests, for ex. picture format, make group pictures. I liked the fact that they were suggesting poses and tried different angles to try to make you look the best. The photographer came in time and did everything as we agreed. She behaved very nicely with guests and was helpful in several instances with other wedding arrangements.
    Lot of people commented later on that they found the photographer extremely nice.
    A little bit pricey, but not more than other photographers.

Sent on 04/21/2013

Sheila · Married on 11/27/2007

Very sweet and easy to work with. Made everyone feel at ease and provided different options.

Sent on 08/31/2008