Awthentik Vibes Reviews

5 | Los Angeles, CA

5 Reviews for Awthentik Vibes

Marissa · Married on 01/24/2016

The mix are amazing and my guests enjoyed themselves. They are very professional and accommodating. We were able to give them are choice of music and mix them with others and knows when to play them.

Sent on 02/16/2016

Elanna · Married on 10/19/2013

The best Dj you can book for your wedding, I'm not kidding!! Not only is he a great Dj, but he also does video mixing and lighting to keep the party cracking. We had awesome communication, he listened to all our song request and made it great night! Very Very Highly Recommended!! He's very reasonably priced too, don't pass him up if you love hip hop, r&b, and reggae!!

Sent on 01/04/2014

Lia · Married on 05/23/2013

This was one of the best vendors I dealt with. Made sure everything ran smoothly and didn't give me any issues or problems. I recommended this vendor to a few family and friends who also recommended him to others. Hire them! You won't be disappointed.

Sent on 02/15/2016

Julie · Married on 10/16/2015

I cannot say enough good things about JR. I have used him for several other corporate events, birthday parties and then my wedding in Oct 2015. He reads the crowd and has the ability to appeal to all age groups. He is genuinely a nice guy on top of being an amazing and professional DJ. He stayed to help us pack up after the reception was over. He has DJ'd for two other weddings for friends of mine, a holiday party for the hospital, a employee banquet and several birthday parties.

Sent on 02/16/2016

Lalaine · Married on 09/13/2013

JR was always on my list before I even got engaged. I have been married for over 2 years and over the weekend, my friend was just telling me that my wedding was the BEST one out of all the weddings ages been to because of the dj :)

Sent on 02/15/2016