222 Reviews for Awsome Sweets, A Nut Free Bakery

Cupcakes (5)
Cake Toppers (4)
Lactose Free (2)
Diabetic (1)

We had a great experience with Melissa at Awesome Sweets! Melissa treated my daughter who has special needs with dignity and respect. Her cake and cupcakes were truly a work of art. Thanks so much for adding to the joy of her special day!!

Profile Picture Mary, 10/27/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Cake are so good and can’t beat the price for a wedding cake. Many compliments on how good it tastes, Melissa does amazing work!

Profile Picture Christina, 9/2/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Melissa did a fantastic job on our wedding cake, the frosting was just the right amount of sweetness and the cake was nice and moist. It was everything that I pictured. She was very flexible and answered all questions very quickly. I definitely recommend this bakery and will most definitely work with her again.

Profile Picture Kasia, 9/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Our wedding cake was absolutely beautiful! I will go to awsome sweets for all my cakes!

Profile Picture ashley, 8/25/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Awesome sweets is truly awesome! Melissa totally understood what I was looking for and delivered exactly that! I didn’t have one picture for her - I had several and wanted one cake with bits and pieces from all of them - she totally got it right! The cake was amazing - not just the design the taste and filling!! My guests all complimented on how good it was! Her prices can’t be beat! I would highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Christina , 8/25/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cakes, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings

I could not be happier with the service and quality of the cake/cupcakes that were served at my Wedding on 8/19/18! The guests loved them and we did not have any to spare at the end of the event! I would recommend awsome sweets to anyone!

Profile Picture Kara, 8/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cake Stands, Cake Toppers, Nut Free, Cakes, Cupcakes, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings

Service & Cake was awesome.I got alot of compliments on how delicious the cake was.

Profile Picture Yesenia, 8/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Working with awesome sweets was amazing! As a bride with a peanut & tree nut allergy, I was dreading finding a cake that would be safe for me and taste great. Awesome sweets was a dream, being able to taste test all the flavors and not have to worry! My wedding cake was exactly as I pictured it and tasted amazing. I can't thank Melissa enough for dedicating her bakery to be nut free and being a perfect safe haven for people like me!

Profile Picture Beth, 8/12/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Always reachable. My wedding cake out exactly how I wanted and tasted delicious. Will definitely recommend and will go back for future events myself

Profile Picture Tiana, 7/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Diabetic, Lactose Free, Nut Free, Cakes, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings

Absolutely amazing! I can’t recommend them enough. Cake/cupcakes were beautiful and tasty, everyone loved them. We will definitely return here for all of our cake needs

Profile Picture Victoria, 6/30/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Awesome Sweets was amazing! Our wedding cake was beautiful, the taste was delicious, and the service was great! I want to thank Melissa for doing an amazing job and all her hard work making our wedding day just alittle more special with a beautiful wedding cake.

Adam & Marissa Stone

Profile Picture Marissa, 6/23/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

The cake and cupcakes were delicious. All my guests loved it!

Profile Picture Belinda, 6/16/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Awesome Sweets was the best experience! I loved Melissa and she was super helpful during the process.

Photo for Awsome Sweets, A Nut Free Bakery Review - #SoaresinLove
Profile Picture Dee, 6/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Awsome Sweets made our vision of our cake come to life. Not only was it beautiful but delicious as well!

Profile Picture Jessica, 6/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

We love Melissa! Fantastic to work with and everything was delicious! :)

Profile Picture Megan, 6/2/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Awesome sweets was exactly as named awesome . Customer service and communication was above and beyond which we were grateful for planning a big wedding . The cupcakes were perfect the guests were talking about them for days after the reception . Thank you for helping to make our big day perfect !!

Profile Picture Jessica , 5/12/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

My cake was beyond beautiful, delicious and arrived on time for my wedding! I also had a fantastic tasting before hand and decided on red velvet with cookies and cream filling. The fresh cake on your one year anniversary is a sweet touch!

Profile Picture Sarah, 4/28/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Melissa at Awesome Sweets was responsive and efficient. She followed up with me on the needed items to decorate the cake and reached out to me to confirm the date, location and number of guests. She also setup the cake a the venue and everything looked great. I've used her services several times before and I've never been disappointed.

Profile Picture Alice, 4/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

I would like to start by saying Melissa is absolutely wonderful if you haven't met her you should. With all the things leading up to a wedding that can be hectic it is nice to find something or someone that just makes things so easy. We were three days before our wedding and scrambling to find a cake I contacted Melissa and it was the best decision we could have made in this whole ordeal. After meeting with her discussing what we wanted and tasting her food we were so pleased. As we left awesome sweets I turn to my soon-to-be wife and said out of all the things we have to worry about I truly believe the cake is not one of them. I did not know how right I would turn out to be. The cake could not have been any better, Beautifully decorated absolutely amazing. The cake display only fell second to the taste. From price to the delivery we couldn't be any more satisfied. I believe our wedding cake is a direct representation of who Melissa is. Absolutely wonderful we thank everyone at awesome sweets.. Thanks for making our wedding that much more special

Profile Picture Lisa & Eric, 12/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Cakes, Nut Free

I can't say enough good things. I couldn't believe how my cake looked I didn't even want to cut it. It was EXACTLY what I wanted, BEAUTIFUL, and it even tasted amazing! I loved Melissa so much I started reccomending her before the wedding even happened and a co worker got a 25th anniversary cake there. She's so sweet and talented I'll recommend her to everyone. Thank you so much!!!

Profile Picture Mary, 11/18/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Our wedding cake was beautiful and delicious. I've used Awesome Sweets for several important occasions and have always been very satisfied and get great feed-back from my guests.

Profile Picture Christine, 11/10/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Melissa was wonderful to work with! It was amazing to be able to eat my cake without worry at my wedding. The guests all raved about how moist and delicious the cupcakes were. We can’t wait to work with you again in the future!

Profile Picture Kim, 10/21/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

A pleasant experience! My wedding cake was more beautiful than I imagined! Overall one of the best decisions we made!

Profile Picture Lauren, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Lives up to the name AWESOME SWEETS!!!

Profile Picture Sarah, 10/14/17, 3 Reviews