21 Reviews for Aweyphotography

Liability Insurance (2)
Albums (2)
Wedding Portraits (1)
20 Aweyphotography Reviews

Kristen is amazing. Thank you so much for doing my family's photoshoot. You are an amazing photographer and I wouldn't go anywhere else for service. Very convenient, atmosphere is fun, you are very welcoming, friendly, kind and loving. Your work is astonishing. Highly recommended to my friends and family. You truly are the best!!

Profile Picture Krissy, 5/28/20, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My experience with Aweyphotography was flawless from the beginning. They were very up front and transparent about everything. Very helpful in constructing a timeline together. Knew all of my other vendors. Very happy to have found this team. Price was right within our budget. Turn around time was great. Kristen and greg were my photographers. They kept up such a good bubbly vibe all day. Super fun to work with.

Profile Picture Destiny, 1/6/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Aweyphotography was great! Such a knowledgeable group of folks. Very patient and kind over the phone. Was very descriptive about what would happen through out the entire day. The whole contract sending, payment proces and timeline coordinating was super easy, thanks to Aweyphotography! The day of the wedding we were running late, and somehow they still accomplished to capture amazing pics!! They kept it movin and didnt miss a thing! Overall experience beginning to end was fabulous. Thank you all for caring so much about our special day!

Profile Picture Casidy, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Since I was a child I played with cameras a lot and still do as a hobby. So, I know quite a bit about cameras. I don't claim to be a photographer, but anybody can see that my photos are fantastic. Very artsy, very original from others. Kristen and her assistant are excellent at what they do. I felt very pampered and paparazzied!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 7/29/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Kristen and her team are exceptional. She had it all down to the littlest detail. Very informative, flexible, responsive. Our engagement photos were excellent, and on my wedding day, she was early, the vibe was great. I can't rave about them enough. They will be doing my daughter's wedding.

Profile Picture Kathy, 7/1/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

For our wedding we hired Aweyphotography. We had looked at some other ones before them but none caught our attention until we found this company. Let me tell you they definitely were on point with everything, and extremely happy when we saw our final photos. Definitely recommend.

Profile Picture Sarah, 6/9/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

From the first phone conversation I knew I was hiring Aweyphotography, and I am so glad I did. At the engagement session she made us feel very comfortable as we are not "camera people", I think I printed every photo for my wedding! The day of, they arrived early, I felt a since of calm as soon as they walked in the room. The whole day was fun, and we accomplished a ton of great shots. My wedding photos are absolutely perfect! Highly recommend

Profile Picture Alexis, 4/15/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Book this vendor!!! My photos are AMAZING!!! Made me cry, will treasure forever!! Thank you for capturing my special day!

Profile Picture Deb, 4/3/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Picture quality is great. Definitely give you a lot for the money. I just left everything up to them and they handled greatly! Tons of ideas, they even did some from my pinterest page. Album will be cherished forever. Thanks Awey!

Profile Picture Terey, 3/18/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Slideshow, Wedding Portraits

Love this company. Love my photos and video. Will recommend. They definitely went over and above to make sure my day was a success. Everyone that attended my wedding commented on how great they were.

Profile Picture Gabrielle, 9/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Everyone involved with AV Stat Media are so awesome. Everyone from the photographers, the videographers to the editing were so professional and understanding. It's clear that this family owned business has heart for what they do.

Profile Picture Jenny, 9/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography
4.7

Fantastic photography company! Professional, friendly and genuinely cares about their clients. An amazing value for the money and well worth the investment. From our engagement photo shoot to our wedding day to receiving our finished pictures and video, the entire process was easy, enjoyable and stress-free. Our wedding took place in an aquarium, which meant good photos would be a challenge due to all the glass, but they all turned out absolutely beautiful. This company knows the importance of proper lighting and sound, as well as how to capture each person at their best. Aside from our formal posed pictures, I never even knew the photographers were there. They were never in the way, never obtrusive to the bridal party or guests, but somehow managed to capture every moment of our big day. The quality of our finished pictures and video is top notch. They cared enough to ask right from the beginning what kind of pictures we wanted, what we wanted filmed, any special requests, etc. And most importantly, they followed through on everything we asked for. We received copies of our wedding DVD, and all our photos (nearly 1000!) in digital form, allowing us to make as many copies and prints as we want, wherever we choose to get them from. My one complaint would be that we didn't have the chance to choose which pictures were professionally photoshopped, as I would have chosen a few different ones.

Profile Picture Meghan, 6/4/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations

awey photography has such an amazing talent for capturing ‘moments’ which is exactly what you want on your wedding day awey photography ability not to miss a moment is incredible, and his energy and passion comes across in the photos.

Profile Picture User7205774, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations

Awey has great service and is so well put together they are definitely willing to work with you if u are working with a tight schedule , Awey is well worth the money !

Profile Picture jason, 2/2/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

This company is so great. Very informative from the very beginning. Such a stress free process. Their experience shows. Professional, polite, helpful, timely, responsive, beautiful final product. 5 stars, A+++

Profile Picture User6356189, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Slideshow

Everything about working wit Kristin was fabulous........everything went super smooth without a hitch! Very good customer service. Fast respond to all our inquiries. My wife and I really felt they cared and took care of us. The same day... read full review

Profile Picture User7255529, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Very down to earth and understanding. They put your needs first and accommodate to what you want. I loved the way they treated me and the beautiful pictures. The best thing was the photo booth. They guests enjoyed it sooooo much. I will be pawing this great service to family and friends.

Profile Picture Yerelyn, 7/18/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

It was a blessing to find Avstat media! Their cost is the most competitive for what you get. Kristen is awesome and was a great help! She doesn't hesitate to jump right in and assist with whatever needed while still taking pictures! I can't wait to see the final pictures. They are also great with directing poses for the shots.

Profile Picture Lori, 9/26/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

I've been so blown away with this photography company that I just had to right a review... We got married July 7, 2014, Our wedding package included engagement pictures so the month before we had our engagement pictures taken on location of our choice, which was a plus for me! Then we were married 2 hours away at a rose garden and they came with no problem. They were so helpful in directing me to get the best pictures, Kristen gave me ideas of what to do to help them capture the best pictures. I was so overwhelmed with hundreds of pictures that were perfect to choose from, that I owned and did not have to go to them to have them printed again. I couldn't ask for more but yet it gets better!.... My oldest daughter is graduating from High School this year and I wanted her to have a photo session of the memories of her high school years because she has been so active at school. So of course I called Kristen, she not only met us on location but completely exceeded my expectations of the photo shoot. My daughter had 7 changes of outfits and each outfit was a new scenery at the location. She diligently worked with us to get what we wanted and I couldn't be happier working with Kristen again to capture exactly what I wanted! I am biting my nails with anticipation for the photos... thanks again!

Profile Picture Rachel, 7/7/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Slideshow, Digital Files, Prints

By booking this photographer you have assured yourself that you will have pictures/videos of memories that last a lifetime. Anyone can snap a picture, but not every photographer can catch those special moments on film that maybe you yourself didn't even see at the time. I cannot say enough about how pleased you will be by hiring them. This company is extremely accommodating, professional, and provides excellent service! The quality of pictures that you will receive will exceed your expectations! I highly recommend this company for your photography needs.

Profile Picture Paige, 11/19/11, 1 Review