Awesomesauce Photography Reviews

59 | Glen Allen, VA

59 Reviews for Awesomesauce Photography

Erin · Married on 04/24/2016

Linda was great! She made everyone feel comfortable in front of the camera! She was so awesome and great with everyone, it was like she had been apart of the family! She was helpful when planning for the wedding by giving a photographers point of view and she even helped plan the timeline of the wedding and the reception. She made sure she got every picture we asked for and then some. My husband and I would recommend her to everyone looking for a wedding photographer!

Sent on 06/07/2016

Jenna · Married on 12/05/2015

We worked with Linda at Affordable Faces Photography for our wedding day photos. She was really great to work with, got a ton of photos, including the few that we specifically requested. I was worried that we wouldn't have enough time to get them all in, but on the actual day I felt like we had plenty of time and I wasn't stressed about it at all. We just got the photos back and they turned out beautiful! We had selected the "awesomesauce" package, which meant that we got Linda for the full day, including getting ready at the hotel, family shots, the ceremony, and the entire reception. She has delivered the photos on a jump drive, as well as an online gallery. We saved on cost by not getting a Wedding Photo Album made by her, but that was ok with me because I enjoy making albums on Shutterfly. She showed me a few sample albums with her photos that looked amazing, and had been made using the same website. She wasn't afraid to pull people aside to get photos that she needed, or to be on the dance floor getting the action shots. She also captured a few special moments, like my husband with his father and step-father all together that we didn't think was going to happen. My favorite special moment was when we she pulled the two of us outside and got an amazing photo of us in the woods at night- we are glowing! We loved working with Linda, are very satisfied with the photos, and will definitely work with her in the future for other milestones!

Sent on 01/05/2016

Hillary · Married on 10/03/2015

HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend her! She is the best photographer we met with, and captures the most amazing photos! We used a high end photographer that was way out of our price range for our engagement shots, and just wish we had met her in time for those too. She is a STEAL at her price, and she will make sure she has everything you thought you needed for shots plus some. She gets the artistic shots, the posed shots, and the candid shots. She is absolutely amazing!

Sent on 10/12/2015
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 07/18/2015

Linda is absolutely phenomenal! Not only is she very affordable but she is a true professional and captures the most beautiful images throughout the day! She is definitely someone who goes above and beyond the call of duty to capture and create a magical memory of the day. She can perform under strict timelines or if the day changes and takes a life of it's own (as it oftentimes does) and still get each picture the client has planned and then some additional beautiful candid shots that really capture the energy and overall atmosphere! I highly recommend Linda if you are looking for an amazing photographer who is not only talented but sweet and hard-working!!!

Sent on 06/06/2016

Linda is awesome. Smart, creative, personable, humorous, she made our wedding photography easy and beautiful. She was responsive and did a great job getting us our pictures after the wedding.

Sent on 11/05/2015
  • Olivia

Olivia · Married on 10/28/2017

Linda was a godsend when it came to creating our wedding day timeline. On the day of, she helped to keep things moving along nicely. I was sick for part of the reception, and she worked beautifully with our venue staff adapt to the changing plans. She’s a true gem!! We love our photos.

Sent on 12/27/2017

Caitlin · Married on 06/20/2017

We used Linda at Awesomesauce Photography for our June wedding. We were so grateful to get to build a relationship with her every step of the way from early in our engagement to after our wedding day. Linda immediately shared some of our wedding photos and we were amazed by her talent. She captured so many candids of us and our guests which makes the day more real in our album. I love how she got a mix of traditional and modern with our family portraits and our photos as husband and wife. My favorite pictures are of the little details from the day. My husband loves the candid photos of us dancing and having a good time. Thank you for making our day a little extra special and making sure we were able to enjoy our time as newlyweds.

Sent on 08/15/2017

Taylor · Married on 09/10/2016

Linda not only was a pleasure to work with, she was a HUGE help In the organization of our wedding day events. She problem solved on the spot with other vendors and made sure to capture priceless moments throughout the ceremony and reception. She was easy to work with and made taking photos enjoyable. And to top everything off, she is affordable!!! Being a bride on a budget, Linda will give you everything you need to have perfect memories that will last forever.

Sent on 12/03/2016

Annelise · Married on 04/16/2016

Linda was great!! She was super laid back and easy to work with! All of our photos turned out great and she was able to capture everything I could've asked for! The only thing I will say is that she was a little soft spoken so for the family formals and our rowdy group she had a little bit of a hard time getting us all to corporate. However all the pictures turned out great!! She definitely has an eye for detail and was able to capture all the special moments with out being overly intrusive or in the way! I am very happy with the pictures and love that I was able to share the entire album (over 700 pictures) with all the important people from the day!! I also love that she posted a small album on facebook for us to share as well!!

Sent on 05/19/2016