Awesome Linens & Decor Reviews

16 | Freeport, NY

16 Reviews for Awesome Linens & Decor

Very satisfied definitely would recommend!

Sent on 12/15/2016

Jessica · Married on 05/26/2012

When we walked into our reception hall i cried it looked amazing it was done well no complains what so ever. They did there work right for the short amount of time and i dont regreat anything at all.

Sent on 05/29/2012

Gicel · Married on 05/04/2012

Awesome Linen did such a wonderful job at our wedding!!! Serfidis (Ana) really captured exactly what we were looking for in our wedding decor. After our phone consultation Serfidis prepared two beautiful looks for us that really reflected our vision for the table settings at our wedding. We chose one and continued to customize it until we reached the perfect look and feel for our wedding. Serfidis was extremely flexible with us as we were originally going to have an outdoor wedding but because of the weather we had to move the ceremony indoor. In a short time span, Serfidis and her team created a beautiful arch and backdrop for our indoor ceremony...it was absolutely stunning! Serfidis also created a beautiful, lighted backdrop for the sweetheart and cake tables that added romance and modern elegance to our wedding. Serfidis gave our wedding a special and personal touch that really set our wedding apart and we will be eternally grateful to her for her time, vision and careful attention to detail.

Sent on 07/14/2012

Joshua · Married on 11/12/2011

Awesome job decorating for our wedding. Went above and beyond what we as a couple were expecting. Would highly recommend these folks.

Sent on 01/17/2012

Debbie · Married on 10/08/2011

This is a wonderful family company. I have used Awesome Linens for many types of party's. They will work with you to design your perfect day. The set up was neat, wrinkle free and professional.

Sent on 01/14/2012

kerry · Married on 05/14/2011

I have nothing but great things to say about this company . Totally professional did a great job . Beautiful linens . Had everything set up and cleaned up . I had nothing to worry about . I threw the a an extra job two days before my wedding to decorate a gazebo and they did it beautifully . I had so many complients on the tables andchairs and how th overall room looked . Great JOB !!!!!

Sent on 05/18/2011

Miramique · Married on 11/27/2010

This company helped to make our wedding extra special. It is a family-operated business that does beautiful work! We continue to utilize their services for our other social events and definitely recommend them. -- Micki and Juan

Sent on 01/10/2011

audrey · Married on 07/25/2010

My wedding day was just how I imagined! The place was beautifully decorated and the arch was a huge hit. Thank you awesome linens

Sent on 07/30/2010

Nicole · Married on 07/16/2010

I got married in Garwood, NJ on July 16th and must say that Awesome Linens & Decor really lives up to its name. Natalia and her team were truly awesome! She helped my vision of a beautiful wedding day come to life. Not only does she listen to what your needs and wants are, she also adds a special twist that totally takes your original idea to the next level. Everything you could dream of to make that day great she has and will do. She will also arrange a mock set up of your table or floral arrangements to ensure that you are satisfied. Not only is Natalia a pleasure to work with, so is every member of her team and this means a lot when you are under the stress of planning a wedding. If I could give additional stars I would because Awesome Linens truly deserves a 10!

Sent on 07/27/2010

Viviana · Married on 04/09/2010

I just loved, loved, loved it all. Awesome. All the guest agree. Thank you so much!!!

Sent on 04/14/2010

Belinda · Married on 02/28/2010

Natalia was fantastic! Creative with reasonable costs! My guests were raving about her work. I highly recommend get to anyone who wants a perfect day!

Sent on 03/01/2010

Edith · Married on 11/22/2009

Weddigs are very beautiful, but it can be stressfull because all the details needed on that special day. That's why I recommend Owesome Linen Party Rental , a team that works diligently. Even though Owesome Linen Party Rental had many events at the same time as mine, they took all the time to focus on my needs to make sure I was satisfy and happy.

Make sure that you assigned the maid of honors and another close family member/friend to know your plan on how exactly you want your dream wedding to be. So on the wedding day, these people you have assigned are aware of your expectatios and can check everythig for you to make sure that the ceremony and reception (the flowers, cake, DJ, orquestra, etc) are organized as you are expecting on this very special day.

Sent on 12/07/2009

lisbel · Married on 10/17/2009

Awesome Linen Party Rental did an incredible job for my wedding! They made my visions come true for exactly what I wanted for my wedding day. They were extremely helpful throughout the planning and the day of my wedding I had no worries. Everything turned out amazing!

Sent on 12/15/2009

Jasmin · Married on 05/09/2009

Awesome Linen Party Rentals provided the things I needed for my daughters wedding they prepared the place so beautifully people were calling it the Heavenly Wedding. It seemed as we were in heaven. Everything was perfect and on time. I have two other daughters and when their turn comes around I will be sure to call them. I highly recommend them. Trust me I'm not easy to please.

Sent on 12/11/2009

Doris · Married on 05/29/2010

Natalia and her team were really attentive to my needs. I had only a few weeks to plan my wedding and her decor transformed my wedding venue into something beautiful. Awesome Linens & Decor went beyond the extra mile to ensure that i received the merchandise I ordered.

Sent on 07/22/2010

Ana · Married on 04/07/2012

2.5

It was a pleasure in having this vendor take care of my wedding ceremony, she worked very well with all my request and would definitely recommend her to a friend!

Sent on 04/10/2012