Away To Go Party Rentals & Chaircovers Reviews

57 | Newington, CT

57 Reviews for Away To Go Party Rentals & Chaircovers

1 User photo

Away To Go Party Rentals & Chaircovers 1

Diane was great to work with. She always responded to me quickly and made this part of my planning go smoothly. The chair sashes looked perfect and added a special touch to the ceremony and reception room!

Sent on 11/25/2016

Sarah · Married on 11/14/2015

I rented linens for 12 tables and 93 seats (covers and ties). I dealt directly with Diane and let me say she is AMAZING. She was the person who took my order and came to the venue to set everything up. Her helper called out sick on the day of my party, so she did it all alone, but her smile never left her face. I was pleased with the outcome. The linens, seat covers, and swags pulled everything together. The colors were exactly what she promised me. Diane you are the best - thank you for everything

Sent on 11/19/2015

Susan · Married on 09/10/2011

Diane was very helpful and professional. The quality of the chari covers were great. I recommend this vendor for your rentals

Sent on 10/04/2011

Kristen · Married on 05/15/2010

We had a great experience with Away to Go Linen & Design. The chair covers that were provided were great quality and made our wedding reception look beautiful. I would highly recommend Away to Go to anyone in need of chairs/chair covers/other linens/etc. for their event.

Sent on 06/05/2010

S · Married on 10/08/2016

Diane has a vast amount of supplies for any event, it seems, at an affordable rate. I definitely like collaborating with her now and hope to continue doing so in the future. She has a calmness about her and a pleasant personality that makes it easier to talk with her about any vision I have in mind.
    Thanks Diane!

Sent on 12/29/2016

scott · Married on 10/01/2016

4.2

they were wonderful, reliable and dependable.

Sent on 11/19/2016
  • Maria

Maria · Married on 08/20/2011

1.2
      2.5
      2.5
      0.5

I ordered chair covers and sashes for my wedding. I had been dealing with Diane and she was super friendly. The DAY OF my wedding I had issues with my card for payment and she instantly became nasty and short with me. She was snippy and giving me nothing but attitude. I will NEVER recommend her to anyone due to her lack of professionalism and respect. Other than that the covers were correct and nice. If you do use her, make sure everything is perfect because she won't work with you or be nowhere near understanding.

Sent on 09/04/2011

Away To Go Party Rentals & Chaircovers's reply:

This wedding was for 85 chair covers in which the bride was contacted for payment the day before her wedding the card was not able to be process due to lack of funds, I stayed in the shop until she was able to find funding and also gave her a discount.
    There was not other issues the chair covers were dropped off at the venue she was having her fiance and groom men set them up.
    I am unsure of what other factor involved in other than receiving payment before delivery.