Aventina Romance Travel Reviews

Aventina Romance Travel 5
Aventina Romance Travel 6
Aventina Romance Travel 7

Sherry · Married on 03/29/2014

Where do I start! Amy Vecchione with Aventina Events was my wedding planner for my wedding which was held at The Oakeside Mansion. She is a wonderful wedding planner and well worth every penny! She truly listens to your needs and is great at making suggestions to make your wedding day even more special! She also assisted me in making all my flower arrangements for the wedding and spent almost an entire day helping to make the floral designs (everything from the arrangements for the cocktail hour, the dinner reception and the floral design which we put on the baby grand piano)! She has a flair for creating a romantic and memorable event (family and friends are still talking about how amazing it was). I would very highly recommend Amy. She's the ultimate wedding planner! Thank you Amy for making our wedding day so very special!

Sherry and James

Sent on 04/10/2014

Hope · Married on 09/29/2012

Amy is just fantastic! She brought so much expertise and knowledge about details we would never be able to navigate ourselves. Amy provided vendor recommendations, advice on questions to ask, pricing insight and design ideas. She joined us for the tasting, flower and table review and picking out chairs, linens etc. She has a great eye for design. Plus, she makes you feel so comfortable. It's easier to speak about your opinions and get what you really want. Everything Amy had a part in turned out perfectly. I feel so thankful to have worked with her.

Sent on 02/15/2013
  • Chavell

Chavell Thomas-Brown · Married on 08/11/2019

Amy Was Our Dream Come True!!!

It was absolutely amazing!!!! You did such an amazing job and we are definitely working with you with our next upcoming trips!!! The Royalton, OMG!!! Everything we ever dreamed of and more!!! The penthouse! I felt like a celebrity!!! We just loved it!!! One thing, the service at the Sandals was so much better. They were more attentive, personable and didnt treat you a certain way based off of tips. Sandals was more relaxing but Royalton was more fun which is what we were looking for. You are the best!!! Thank you!!!!!

Sent on 08/26/2019

Aventina Romance Travel's reply:

Chavell - I'm so glad that you and William loved your honeymoon in Saint Lucia, and even felt like a celebrity! You deserved it! Looking forward to helping you make more travel memories in the future!

Erin · Married on 05/24/2015

We hired Amy of Aventina Events to coordinate our wedding at the Oakeside Mansion in Bloomfield, NJ, and also to help us plan our honeymoon in Greece. Amy was instrumental in helping us pull off a seamless, beautiful event! I received several comments from friends and family about how the day seemed to go so smoothly. Amy knows Oakeside like the back of her hand, and we really couldn't have pulled off our wedding without her! She was very responsive in the months leading up to the wedding, and met us several times at the venue to discuss details in person. Amy also helped us plan our honeymoon in Greece, which was amazing! All of our hotels were in the absolute best locations, and our travel from island to island was simple and easy. After months of work and wedding-related stress, I was just so happy to relax on our honeymoon and not have to worry about the details because Amy took care of everything. Overall, Amy played a huge role in making our wedding and honeymoon a success. If you have a demanding career and other obligations, and need someone who you know will come through on the details for your wedding and honyemoon, then definitely go with Amy and Aventina events!

Sent on 06/29/2015