7 Reviews for Avec M.O.I. Event Planning and Design

To-Do Lists (1)
Referrals (1)
Religious (1)
7 Avec M.O.I. Event Planning and Design Reviews

My wife and I used Felicia as our day of coordinator for our wedding and we couldn't of been more happy with our decision to go with her and Avec M.O.I. Event Planning and Design! Throughout the entire process of planning our wedding, we were always confident in her suggestions and recommendations, and trusted her 100%! She delivered us the wedding of our dreams and made sure throughout the entire wedding-planning process (which can easily get stressful, tense, and out of hand) was enjoyable, relaxing, and fun! From her attention to detail, hard work and commitment, and an eye for perfection, you will be guarenteed the wedding of your dreams with her! And believe me, she goes above and beyond what you even expect from her! She puts her heart and sole into her work, and you'll never have a shadow of doubt with Felicia! My bride and I have never had a more wonderful experience with a vendor! Book Avec M.O.I. Event Planning & Design! It's worth every penny and more!!!

Profile Picture Travis, 1/13/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Felicia and her entire team at Avec M.O.I. Event Planning & Design were absolutely perfect. I honestly have nothing but wonderful things to say about the entire process working with Felicia! Brides can often be pulled in a million different directions when trying to plan a wedding, and with lots of opinions from other family members, it can often be difficult to have a clear sense of direction of what you want / should go with AND what will satisfy your guests! Felicia is the best thing you could ever book for your wedding - from designs and arrangements, wedding invitations, hair and makeup, table and seating arrangements, and everything in between - she will be the most stable and organized thing in your wedding-planning process AND on your wedding day! Whenever I needed someone's brutally honest opinion about something, my go-to was Felicia. She gives 110% into everything she does for your wedding and will give you her honest opinion and the truth about any and every situation / decision. She goes above and beyond to make sure everything is perfectly placed, in order, on time, and beyond exceptional - not to mention she makes sure you as the bride are completely satisfied too! She steps in whenever you need her help, support, suggestions, and opinions, and is extremely talented at what she does. She is the most organized, caring, and hard-working person I've ever met! I know there are a lot of wedding planners and day-of coordinators out there to choose from, but as a bride to another bride, you MUST book Felicia at Avec M.O.I. Event Planning & Design. Her prices are very reasonable - especially for the quality and size of what you get, and I PROMISE you you'll have no regrets if you book Felicia for your wedding. I couldn't of asked for anything more from Felicia or Avec M.O.I Event Planning & Design. The entire process of wedding planning was an absolute pleasure thanks to Felicia - I absolutely love her and her work!

Profile Picture Nicole, 1/6/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I never write reviews, but Felicia was so amazing that I felt the need to spread the word!! Her attention to detail and responsiveness was truly exceptional throughout the entire planning process. She was extremely attentive and willing to spend as much time as needed in order to ensure a one of a kind result. All of her ideas were visionary and original, and if it weren’t for her our wedding wouldn’t have looked half as amazing as it did! The day of our wedding went incredibly smoothly and I didn’t have a worry in the world because I knew everything was in good hands. I can promise you will not regret your decision if you choose to hire Felicia as your wedding planner. I will definitely be using her again for future parties, and will highly recommend her to all of my friends and family!

Profile Picture Emily, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Guest List, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Religious

Wow, simply wow! From the very first interaction until the last we were so impressed with all the work Felicia put into our event. She made our vision a reality. Strongly recommend!

Profile Picture Erica, 4/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Felicia is so precious. I cannot give enough accolades to her. She nailed our vision!!! She was so focused on what we wanted and she made sure every detail was perfected. There is no one else I would trust for any of my future events. My gratitude and love for her and all she did for us is second to none. She truly is the best.

Profile Picture Bucky, 3/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Felicia is amazing! She has a creative gift of taking your vision and turning it into reality. She took my design ideas and turned them into something I never would have thought of by myself. Her responsiveness is one her best qualities. I would text her with an idea or question on how I should do something and she immediately had a response/suggestion. She has a true talent and passion for what she does. Her efficiency, organization, and attention to detail will make you feel so relaxed during your planning process. I can't thank her enough for helping bring my ideas to life. Look no further...you're in GREAT hands with this wedding planner!

Profile Picture Lauren, 10/29/16, 1 Review