Avec Amoore, Gluten-free with love Reviews

View more information

4.3

Kirsten R. Married on 07/16/2022

Amazing gluten-free option

Shari' was very helpful and exuberant during all the planning and wedding day. The cake and cupcakes she made were beautiful to look at and delicious to eat. They fit our wedding theme so well and she researched how to use new techniques on them to make them more interesting.
    Keith Married on 10/01/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Great experience!! Great food!! You need to try this!!

I've had just about everything from here & everytime I take a bite, my eyes roll back!!! Love the treats!!

Avec Amoore, Gluten-free with love's reply:

Keith, so glad you enjoy our desserts.
    It is always a pleasure when we delight someone's taste buds!!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Sarah C. Married on 08/07/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Beautiful cake and delicious!!

We had special needs with our wedding cake that they were able to accommodate that no one else would!! #1. Driving to Sedona from almost Phoenix, #2. The too 6” for the bride and groom had to be vegan AND couldn’t touch the other two non-vegan layers. They were able to accommodate that and for a fair price!! Then this is August in a house that the ac wasn’t cooperating too well! She chose to stay and try and redo the frosting. She was more worried than we were! She did a fabulous job and the raspberry lemonade cake was absolutely my favorite!!! My son’s vegan red velvet and vanilla buttercream was also delicious!! He did not have to worry about breaking out from his allergies due to dairy on his honeymoon either!! She is the most professional and sweetest baker to work with!! Hire her and you won’t be disappointed!!!

Avec Amoore, Gluten-free with love's reply:

Sarah, Thank you for your kind words! We agree that even those with food allergies should have a beautiful, and delicious cake on their Wedding day!
    The warm weather threw us a curve, but we made it work! Thanks again for allowing us to sweeten your day; it was a pleasure!
    Tom W. Married on 05/19/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

I got everything right when I needed it. Avec Amoore is great!

Loved it, loved it, loved it! Average Amoore did NOT disappoint!
  • Julieta
    Julieta F. Getting married on 10/01/2022
    1 out of 5 rating

Not lgbtqia+ friendly

I asked Avec Amoore if they were LGBT+ friendly when I requested a cake for my lesbian wedding. They dodged the question 3 TIMES. When I called them out and told them that I had asked 3 times with no answer, they responded "We work to service everyone as we have availability, or connect them to a
    Colleague if we are not."
    This is a vague way to avoid answering. I have no horse in the race, they can service whomever they want (or don't want). But if you support gay rights, this might not be the place where you spend your hard-earned money. Do with this information what you will.

Julieta,

We were slammed with a Store front opening last week so we were truly busy.

I’m very sorry that you mistook my delayed response and my reply as discriminatory. I sincerely apologize for that misunderstanding.

At Avec Amoore, LLC it is our policy not to discriminate against anyone, for any reason; we take that very seriously.

Please accept our apology.

Shari’