Avant DJ Service Reviews

5 | Lincoln, NE

5 Reviews for Avant DJ Service

Darryl · Married on 05/12/2018

The professionalism was at its peak. We all had a great time. My wife and myself will proudly recommend Avant DJ Services to friends, family, co-workers, and even to strangers, if we overhear they are looking for a DJ for an event of any type. I give respect to the overall courtesy of Avant DJ Services, and there large music catalog. From beginning to end the dj entertained us all with an ear to ear smile on his face, and we all had the same.
    I cannot thank you enough, Avant DJ Services.

Sent on 06/17/2018

Thomas · Married on 08/12/2017

Eddie did a great job at our wedding. Very professional and kept the party going. I would highly recommend his services.

Sent on 03/28/2018

Brooke · Married on 09/24/2016

Very nice,good fun, meet our needs and requests. Everyone enjoyed it very much.

Sent on 03/22/2018

Kyle · Married on 03/24/2012

My wife and I planned a wedding within two months and called Eddie about a short notice dj. He found time for our special day. Pricing was fair and the service was above and beyond expectations. We also where very picky with song selections and he had no problem finding the songs we wanted and played songs that suited all of our family. Absolutely professional and I would recommend to any bride and groom that is getting ready for there big day. Thanks Eddie!

Sent on 03/21/2018

Kimberly · Married on 06/09/2018

We came to Avant DJ somewhat late in the game. (We had another DJ cancel on us.) Travis and his crew worked within our budget and our special circumstances, were incredibly friendly and accommodating, and took so much last-minute pressure off of our shoulders. They are worth the drive/expense from Lincoln!

Sent on 06/19/2018