Avant Decor Reviews

Avant Decor 3
Avant Decor 4
Avant Decor 5

Desiree · Married on 06/01/2013

Everything was great! Lighting and ceiling drapery was BEAUTIFUL! They were also able to work the delivery and set up fairly last minute into my new wedding schedule due to inclement weather. Definitely would recommend and also priced cheaper than competitors!

Sent on 07/19/2013

Becky · Married on 05/25/2013

We used Avant for the ceiling draping and lighting. I was really impressed with their flexibility. We got married over Memorial weekend and there were weddings at our reception venue the nights before and after ours. All 3 of us couples chose this vendor and they split the contract 3 ways so we were each responsible for our own portion (instead of 1 fronting it all and waiting to be reimbursed).

Sent on 06/10/2013

Lindsey · Married on 05/18/2013

Our venue looked beautiful with the ceiling draping they did for our wedding. Very happy we decided to use them.

Sent on 06/03/2013

Alicia · Married on 05/18/2013

It looked absolutely beautiful!

Sent on 06/15/2013

L · event on: 05/10/2013

it was great to work with Elizabeth and Avant Decor! They came out to consult with our volunteer committee, provided a great proposal for work, and executed it without a hitch. Everyone said how much the draperies and cafe lights brought the space to life and fit perfectly for our event. Avant Decor helped us set the atmosphere for our event that we couldn't have done on our own. I knew from when we first met that we could have confidence that they would get the job done right. And they did! Thank you!!!!

Sent on 06/05/2013

If you want easy...this is it! Avant was so easy to work with and had a great relationship with my venue to coordinate! Definitely recommend'

Sent on 04/29/2013

Every guest my husband and I talked to after the wedding complimented the twinkle lighting and draping. It made the room feel so romantic and added so much beauty!

Sent on 06/10/2013

dana · event on: 03/02/2013

After working with many Twin Cities Event Vendors for weddings , company meetings, and other special parties, I would not even bother to contact any of these others again, after using Avant Decor. They had fresh ideas, were flexiable, and the prices for what they designed was a bargain. Elizabeth was insightful, postive, and wonderful to work with! Any Bride or corporate event coordinator, could rest assured that Avant Decor would come through without a hitch.
    The attendees of our annual fundraising gala last Saturday night said the decor design by Avant was "over the top" fabulous.

Sent on 03/05/2013

I can't say enough wonderful things about working with Elizabeth at Avant Decor. She was professional, responsive, and had thoughtful ideas that added just the right touch to our event. I would refer her to friends and family in a heartbeat. Thank you for your help, Elizabeth!!

Sent on 03/18/2013

Elizabeth made an extra effort to acquire lace swags because we did not want organza and was creative with the ideas and look we wanted. Elizabeth worked with our florist to create an orb of baby's breath for the dance floor for something different that lanterns. She was very sensitive to our budget and did not try to have us buy more than was we wanted.

Sent on 03/14/2013

Julia · Married on 10/19/2012

Avant Decor is wonderful! They were efficient and easy to work with. It was a relief to know that they would handle set up and take down. The lights looked amazing in our venue space. Their prices were fair and they had a variety of options. I would highly recommend them!

Sent on 12/13/2012

Sarah · Married on 10/13/2012

I rented cafe lights for my wedding reception and couldn't be more pleased with the way everything turned out. The lights were strung from the second floor balconies in the atrium where I held my reception and I was blown away with how beautiful they looked - it was exactly how I had pictured it in my head! I received so many compliments from guests, saying that they felt like they were outside at an Italian cafe.

The entire rental process was incredibly seamless, prices were competitive and both Elizabeth and Melissa were great to work with! Overall, I had a great experience with Avant Decor and would highly recommend using them for your wedding (or any event).

Sent on 11/26/2012

Nancy · Married on 09/15/2012

I called Avant Decor rather last minute as we decided we wanted some lighting inside our reception venue. They said they could do it, no problem. They strung the lights while we were setting up the rest of the venue the day before the wedding and reception. They had to work around us and all the tables and chairs. They came in, got right to work and were done in no time. We hardly knew they were there! I also called around to other companies to do this job and they were the best price and the most accommodating , especially on such short notice. They also were the only ones in town that had the cafe lights that we wanted. Without question they were one of the best vendors we used! I highly recommend Avant Decor!

Sent on 11/20/2012

Jenna · Married on 09/14/2012

The lighting and draping completed my decor at the reception hall. It set a romantic mood and created an elegant environment.

Sent on 12/01/2012
  • Kaley

Kaley · Married on 09/08/2012

Avant Decor were so easy to work with. Very quick to respond on email and provided multiple options for my pricepoint. They worked directly with my venue so it was extremely easy to have everything set up. The room looked amazing!!

Sent on 11/26/2012

Sarah · Married on 09/08/2012

Avant Décor was fantastic to work with for our wedding. We had no problems or worries - they took care of everything. The draping made our venue look absolutely beautiful. LOVE - LOVE - LOVE them!!! Highly recommended!

Sent on 12/11/2012

Derek · Married on 08/25/2012

Avant did an amazing job and we loved what they did. They have an amazing variety of choices and Elizabeth was easy and fun to work with! We gave them some flexibility in how they did things, and they did not dissapoint, and even exceeded expectations.

Sent on 09/24/2012

Derek · Married on 08/25/2012

Elizabeth was great to work with and they did a fantastic job! We could not be happier with the draping and ceiling decorations they provided!

Elizabeth was fun and really helpful!

Sent on 10/04/2012

They were very friendly and talented, quick to respond to emails and were able to work around my budgetary needs. I would recommend them to my family and friends. They did a beautiful job with my wedding. It looked absolutely gorgeous!

Sent on 09/26/2012

Michelle · Married on 08/11/2012

Everyone loved the drapery and said that it brought the whole room together.

Sent on 08/19/2012

Chi · Married on 08/11/2012

Elizabeth and her partner did an amazing job transforming our venue into something far beyond what my husband and I could have dreamed of doing on our own. I have done my research and their prices and value beat the rest of what I could find around the twin cities. We are very happy we had Avant do our ceiling, stage, and guestbook table drapery and uplighting. Elizabeth was very prompt with responding to our many questions and was always so kind and flexible. I would recommend Avant to all my friends and family.

Sent on 08/25/2012

May · event on: 08/11/2012

Awesome service and ver reasonable pricing.

Sent on 09/25/2012
  • User2684223 · event on: 08/04/2012

They provided ceiling decor and band backdrop. It turned out so elegant.

Sent on 09/29/2012

Elizabeth was very flexible and was able to accommodate us on very short notice.

Sent on 08/11/2012

Elizabeth was very friendly and provided great customer service. The draping was beautiful and made the room. I would highly recommend Avant Decor!

Sent on 09/29/2012