Avant Decor Reviews

Avant Decor 2
Avant Decor 3
Avant Decor 4
Avant Decor 5

Great vendor for wedding! Highly recommend.

Sent on 07/05/2014

Very accommodating and matched our best offer. Would definitely rent from them again.

Sent on 06/30/2014

Pam · Married on 05/17/2014

Avant Decor did an amazing job at my daughter's wedding!!!! The draping and lighting turned the entire event into a showplace. They went above and beyond in how they draped the cocktail area just outside the reception!!! We couldn't have asked for better service. And responsive!!!---we had high winds come up later in the day after set-up that started blowing over the wedding arch. They came back out and re-secured the arch in plenty of time for the afternoon ceremony! I would recommend them in a heartbeat!

Sent on 06/20/2014
  • User4196279 · 2+ years ago

Avant Decor did an amazing job! I couldn't be happier with how my venue looked once they finished adding the draping and lighting. Elizabeth was amazing to work with and if I ever had a question, I got a response right away! I would recommend them to all my friends hosting an event!

Sent on 06/23/2014

Wonderful work! Easy to work with and got it done no problems or hassles! Great company!

Sent on 07/06/2014
  • Katherine

Katherine · Married on 01/18/2014

Elizabeth was extremely helpful in the decision making process for draping and lighting. I was very unsure of what to do and she showed me multiple different options. She went above and beyond to ensure things were correct for our wedding. I was completely confident and at ease that Avant Decor would execute the decoration how I wanted.

Sent on 03/03/2014

Traci · Married on 01/03/2014

Avant Decor was great to work with. They did the ceiling drapery for the reception site and then also helped us out by providing some additional drapery at the site of the ceremony. They did a beautiful job at both locations. Many of our guests commented on how beautiful the drapery was. They were very professional, helpful, and responsive. I highly recommend them.

Sent on 03/03/2014
  • W

Emily · Married on 12/31/2013

Working with Avant was a great decision. My husband and I spoke with lots of different decor people, but the staff at Avant made us feel most comfortable. They even arranged with another company for us so that we could have a midnight balloon drop! Everything looked amazing and the draping and lights really changed the feel of the room. We couldn't be happier with the services we received!

Sent on 01/16/2014

Nina · Married on 10/28/2013

Elizabeth and her team were able to provide the service and executed the vision of my wedding. It made it into a perfect day and everything was beautiful. I couldn't ask for more.

Sent on 01/02/2014

Kelly · Married on 10/26/2013

Avant Decor did cafe lights over our dance floor and it honestly made the reception space! It gave us that rustic, romantic feel we were looking for. They contacted the venue to arrange set up and take down, so I didn't have to worry about a thing!

Sent on 11/04/2013

We were pleased with our services

Sent on 01/02/2014

Stacie · Married on 10/05/2013

We rented from Avant Décor for my wedding. My number one request for my wedding was ceiling draping with twinkle lights which was a great decision as it was a beautiful touch to the wedding venue. We also had one wall of a white back drop with navy swag and twinkle lights which was used as an alter area for the ceremony. Then that wall was the background for the head table. It definitely brought an elegant warm touch to dress things up. They also offered up lighting but was quite costly compared to what the DJ offered. We were very happy with the entire process which was only 1 meeting at the venue and a few emails!

Sent on 01/03/2014

Kimberly · Married on 09/28/2013

Elizabeth & her staff did the lighting for my Daughter Brie's wedding last weekend.
    Everyone commented on the beautiful chandeliers & lighting which they came & hung at the Julianne James Place, where my Daughter got married.
    It was simply gorgeous!!
    Thank you so much! We will always refer your business. You made it so special for us.

Sent on 10/09/2013

Sara · Married on 09/07/2013

I loved working with Avant Décor!!!

I had called around to many places and was looking for a company that would do the lighting for my wedding. When I told the vendors what I was looking for and I was quoted very high prices that were not in my budget. I decided to move forward without lighting. Then a few months before my wedding I told the coordinator of the venue I was using my original lighting idea and she gave me Elizabeth’s information and told me to call her. Elizabeth at Avant Décor was wonderful. She was so easy to work with and within the price range I was looking for. The lights were beautiful and gave our wedding a glowing outdoor look. Our guests just loved it! I have already recommended her to many other brides looking for wedding décor.

Sent on 10/15/2013

Avant Decor did an amazing job on my wedding day! Avant Decor provided a crystal ceremony arch, head table drapery, and ceiling drapery for our event. It really transformed the space. Elizabeth was wonderful to work with. She provided a lot of options to choose from and gave recommendations when necessary. I had various people and vendors comment on how beautiful it looked! Lastly, Avant Decor does all of the set up and take down. Everything had to be out of our venue by 12 AM and they came back that night to take everything down. I would recommend Avant Decor for every bride!

Sent on 01/11/2014

We hired Avant to do ceiling draping and it turn out better than I expected. Their services were also a lot more affordable then other places.

Sent on 08/19/2013

Janelle · Married on 07/06/2013

Absolutely wonderful vendor! I had seen the work of other companies who do draping at my venue when I was still in the process of picking a venue. Other companies don't seem to get the draping to look even throughout the venue. Avant Décor had completely even draping(draping was not bunching in some places and scant in others), and they're draping was nicely pleated.
    Also they are great to work with. Elizabeth from Avant met me at my venue to see it and make recommendations for me. They are also prompt with emails. Great overall experience!

Sent on 08/20/2013

Meghan · Married on 06/29/2013

Elizabeth at Avant Decor was wonderful. Our first meeting was set up quickly and she provided us with a ton of examples of ceiling draping - including pictures of what it would look like in our venue! When we arrived at our reception, the draping looked beautiful! They even added some draping above the head table as a nice surprise! The draping added just enough elegance to an already beautiful venue.

Sent on 08/24/2013

Meghan · Married on 06/29/2013

Sent on 08/24/2013

Lori · Married on 06/28/2013

My daughter's wedding was held at The University of St. Catherine. Thank you Avant for making her reception a fairy tail with lots of twinkle!

Sent on 08/19/2013

I was impressed with the ceiling draping and they also included head table draping because I booked so early. It looks so elegant. From day one Avant Decor was a great company to work with. They responded to my emails right away, sent fabric samples of the colors I requested, and coordinated everything with my venue so I didn't have to worry about a thing.

Sent on 07/11/2013

Amanda · Married on 06/14/2013

Avant decor was very awesome possum!

Sent on 07/31/2013

Thank you for your help! It looked very beautiful.

Sent on 07/19/2013

Melissa · Married on 06/08/2013

The ceiling draping and lighting looked amazing!

Sent on 08/20/2013

Jamie · Married on 06/01/2013

We got SO many comments on our draping! I the bride absolutely loved loved loved the chandler! I had a Disney themed wedding and itbrought that Disney feeling right to the dance floor :) thank you so much!!

Sent on 07/19/2013