Avant Decor Reviews

Avant Decor 3
Avant Decor 4
Avant Decor 5

Rachel · Married on 05/30/2015

It was so easy to work with Avant Decor! They coordinated setup and take down with our venue. All we had to do was show up and we had beautiful cafe lights. I would highly recommend them!

Sent on 07/20/2015

Kacie · Married on 05/02/2015

The drapery that was provided was beautiful - transformed our wedding venue!! So glad that we decided to go with the drapery -- it really made the space extra special!

Sent on 07/25/2015

We had paper lanterns and cafe lights strung through out our venue. Turned out amazing. Lots of compliments fr our guests.

Sent on 07/24/2015

We worked with Elizabeth at Avant Décor for draping and lighting at our wedding reception, and they are amazing. They were incredibly helpful and not only provided amazing décor, but went out of their way to coordinate with our reception venue for set up and take down such that we didn't have to coordinate or worry about anything. Elizabeth was wonderful with responding to questions and providing suggestions for our décor, and we can't thank them enough.

Sent on 03/28/2015

Allen · Married on 11/01/2014

Avant Decor was fantastic to work with. We used them for draping with cafe lighting at the Carlson Towers Rotunda, a venue with very tall ceilings. They were very professional and everything went well with them.

Sent on 08/10/2015

Rebecca · Married on 10/11/2014

Avant Decor does amazing work! They can truly transform any space into a beautiful and very elegant setting. The draping created the dramatic and elegant effect that I was looking for - I could not have done it without them! Elizabeth is clearly an expert in this industry. She offered great suggestions and knew the right questions to ask. The process was very simple - a fast and easy conversation was all that was needed, and I was able to trust the experts to take care of the rest. I recommend them to anyone that is planning a wedding or other big event. You will not regret it!

Sent on 10/16/2014

Very professional and easy to work with.

Nicole · Married on 10/10/2014

Super, super easy process.

I showed them what I wanted (draping and twinkle-lights above the dance floor), they gave me a recommendation and sent me a contract. I signed, paid, showed up on the big day, and BAM! BEAUTIFUL draping and lights that really enhanced the atmosphere and photographs that were captured.

The staff was also very friendly and easy to talk to. :)

Lisa · Married on 10/04/2014

They did draping at our reception and everything turned out beautiful!! They were very friendly to work with and always got back to me right away!!

Sent on 11/06/2014

Very easy to work with! Timely responses, sent photos, draping looked great in photos.

Sent on 11/12/2014

Alicia · Married on 09/19/2014

Avant decore was absolutely wonderful. They went above and beyond with creating a beautiful back drop for our wedding. Couldn't be happier!!!

Sent on 10/14/2014

Kara · Married on 08/02/2014

They did a gorgeous job. They did lighting and ceiling decor. I told them what i wanted and they did it! No hassle.

Sent on 08/09/2014

We got so many compliments on our ceiling décor and we were extremely happy with the affordable pricing!

Sent on 07/29/2014

Avant Decor is wonderful! They decorated the ceilings and behind the head table for my wedding, I was beyond impressed with the final result! We were decorating the hall at the same time as they were decorating the ceilings and they did great with working around us. Highly recommend!!

Sent on 07/29/2014

Everyone was very professional and a pleasure to work with. Everything happened very seamlessly and the end product was very beautiful!

Kay · Married on 06/28/2014

For our poolside wedding in our backyard, Avant Décor provided café lighting, lanterns and uplights. Elizabeth recommended some beautiful options for lighting strung around the deck and across the pool. Four days prior to the wedding, rain was forecasted and we added tents to our backyard. Elizabeth and Melissa promptly adjusted the lighting the décor to include lighting the tents. All of the lighting was absolutely beautiful!

Sent on 07/11/2014

Absolutely stunning decoration! It made my whole wedding space looks amazing!

Sent on 07/17/2014

We used Avant for our wedding and would HIGHLY recommend them! Elizabeth was wonderful to work with during the planning stages. She carefully listened to my vision for the ceiling decor and was eager to help. We chose lit paper lanterns in white, yellow and light grey. When I saw them for the first time, they took my breath away! They made the space look so beautiful and unique. In addition, Avant was BY FAR the best value over all of the other ceiling decor rental places I looked into. Their rate is all inclusive. This means there are no hidden fees for set-up, take-down, etc. They made it so easy! Everyone was very professional, timely, and kind. Do not hesitate to book Avant for your wedding or big event...you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 08/11/2014

Avant Decor's reply:

You were delightful to work with Annie, thank you for the review! Thrilled to hear that you liked the lanterns!

Andria · Married on 06/27/2014

The options were stunning and it made the place exactly the way I wanted it to look!

Sent on 07/17/2014

Megan · Married on 06/27/2014

My husband and I rented lace ceiling drapes for our wedding through Elizabeth with Avant Decor. I absolutely loved that she had the option for lace, it wasn't anything I even knew was available and it for perfectly with our theme! Elizabeth was more than helpful and was always quick to respond to my emails. I would recommend Avant Decor to anyone as they had the best service and value in the Twin Cities area.

Sent on 07/19/2014

Avant Decor put the perfect touch on our wedding celebration! It was exactly what I was picturing and we are so happy that we found them!! Beautiful work and will definitely recommend them to other friends and family.

Sent on 07/08/2014

Amber · Married on 06/21/2014

Loved Elizabeth...very open and upfront with suggestions!!

Sent on 07/20/2014

kayla · Married on 06/07/2014

Avant Décor was absolutely wonderful with providing the draping and lighting decorations for my daughter's wedding. The ceremony was in a small 1890's church and the reception was in a pavilion next to the church. Elizabeth and her crew transformed both buildings into something so beautiful and amazing! The draping, lighting, and chandelier was absolutely gorgeous! Elizabeth was so kind and pleasant, and offered great suggestions to help with the layout and décor of the rooms. My daughter and I were in total awe! I have to say this company went above and beyond our expectations! I would definitely recommend them to my family and friends! Thank you so much, Elizabeth!! :)

Sent on 06/24/2014

Jessica · Married on 06/07/2014

Elizabeth was wonderful to work with and transformed out reception venue into something I couldn't have dreamed of! Thank you!

Sent on 06/30/2014

Jodi · Married on 06/07/2014

Avant Décor provided the most amazing ambience, giving our reception venue a timeless, elegant feel. We chose white chiffon ceiling swags and lights with a turquoise blue satin swag added to the middle of the room. The effect was exactly what I was looking for! We also requested a cluster of hanging lanterns in turquoise, navy and white to be hung over the dance floor. Unfortunately with the venue's high ceiling, we couldn't achieve the exact look desired. But the staff at Avant made every effort to accommodate, and strung lights across the room above the dance floor and hung the lanterns from them. The end result was better than I could have imagined, it was my favorite part of the room!

Sent on 08/03/2014