Avant Decor Reviews

Avant Decor 3
Avant Decor 4
Avant Decor 5

Jen · Married on 06/24/2017

Our wedding couldn't have been complete without Avant Decor! They showed up early and did a beautiful job with the backdrops for our wedding.

Sent on 07/06/2017

Steph · Married on 06/24/2017

It was great and looked very beautiful. Everything was ready I didn't have to lift a finger.

Sent on 07/06/2017

Ellice · Married on 05/12/2017

Use this vendor! They were so easy to use and the quality of their work was excellent!

Sent on 05/25/2017

Louisa · Married on 01/06/2017

Elizabeth was great to work with! She was so patient and extremely flexible! She came to the church the day before to set up all of the draping. After looking at it all, I asked if I could get an extra piece. She said it was no problem and had it all finished, even the extra, in less than 3 hours. She really knows what she is doing!! :D

Sent on 03/08/2017

Alex · Married on 12/31/2016

Avant Decor helped transform our Ceremony space! Elizabeth was pleasant to work with and very reliable, especially given the short time frame we were working with. We reached out to Elizabeth just a few weeks before our wedding and she was more than willing to be flexible and work in a professional, and expedited manner. We were so happy with the end result!

Sent on 02/04/2017

CHLOE · Married on 10/22/2016

Avant Decor did an absolutely amazing job with our wedding! They made our venue look so beautiful! I can't thank them enough :)

Sent on 12/05/2016

Becky · Married on 10/21/2016

Avant Decor handled the cafe lighting for my daughter's wedding reception at International Market Square. The venue is stand alone beautiful, but the strings of cafe lights from the balcony over to the head table were STUNNING! They made a lovely venue simply GORGEOUS! The wedding pictures from the reception were so lovely with the lighting in the background. Avant Decor was easy to work with - one meeting at the venue and we were done! They handled the setup and tear down directly with IMS. Couldn't have been easier for us. One of the BEST decisions we made!

Sent on 12/07/2016
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 09/09/2016

Avant was one of the easiest vendors we worked with. They frequently (pretty much every weekend) work in our venue so they knew exactly what I wanted and where to hang our ceremony draping. It looked absolutely beautiful and I didn't have to worry about anything.

Sent on 09/27/2016

Benjamin · Married on 08/20/2016

Avant did an excellent job with our space and most importantly for us were very flexible in helping out with our rain plan.

Sent on 09/08/2016

Samantha · Married on 08/06/2016

Working with Avant is an absolute must. They were a recommendation from our venue and I'm so glad I chose I go with them. Elizabeth is such a sweetheart and really strives to make your event look perfect!

Sent on 08/27/2016

Andrea · Married on 08/06/2016

Elizabeth did a great job of listening to my vision and helping me make it a reality! She was on top of things the week of and worked directly with my venue to coordinate setup and tear down, which was a huge weight off of my shoulders since so many other vendors make you the go between! She is professional and friendly and always responded to my emails in a timely manner. In addition to my wedding, I have worked with Elizabeth in many professional settings since I am a professional event coordinator. She has done such a great job for a lot of my clients, that when it came time for my own event, I only wanted the best! I would recommend her 100% to other couples looking to hire draping in the Twin Cities and even beyond in the greater Minnesota area.

Sent on 08/26/2016

Jordyn · Married on 08/06/2016

I would highly recommend Avant Decor! They were so easy to work with and the lighting they did for our wedding looked even better than we imagined!

Sent on 09/08/2016

Liz · Married on 08/03/2016

The work was done promptly, and the ceiling looked lovely.

Sent on 08/08/2016

Beth · Married on 07/23/2016

Avant provided the chandeliers for our wedding last month, and they did an OUTSTANDING job! All of the email communication ahead of time was prompt and helpful, and when the day came, everything was installed exactly the way I had asked them to be. Their staff was so good with the set-up and take-down, and made everything so easy on us. Thank you!!!

Sent on 08/09/2016

Liz · Married on 07/23/2016

Easy to work with. They did everything and we didn't have to worry about any set up or take down.

Sent on 08/25/2016

The products we rented from Avant were spectacular and the service was great, would definitely use their services again.

Sent on 08/04/2016

Alli · Married on 07/03/2016

Good price, easy to work with, delivered everything I needed!

Sent on 08/15/2016

Elizabeth at Avant decor was fabulous to work with. She was always quick to respond to emails. She sat down with me to help plan out my lighting vision and was really flexible with all my ideas. I would definitely recommend Avant Decor to anyone that needs draping or lighting for an event.

Sent on 05/10/2016

Jenna · Married on 10/24/2015

I have known Elizabeth for a few years now through the wedding industry. She helped complete my dream wedding. From hanging 3 beautiful chandeliers in our venue over our lounge furniture to providing café lighting for our outdoor space Avant Décor made my wedding vision come to life. They also helped with pipe and drape on blank white walls. It really dressed up the space. I was thrilled with the final look. Elizabeth and the Avant staff really know what they are doing! Thank you for all our help on our big day. I would recommend Avant Décor for anyone interested lighting/décor for their wedding!

Sent on 12/10/2015

Deanna · Married on 08/01/2015

We hired Avant Decor to hang 3 chandeliers in our venue and to provide cafe lighting in the outdoor space. At first I thought the price a bit high for the outdoor lighting, but when we attempted to do ourselves, we realized there was nothing to attach the lights to and that they were too heavy for long strings. Avant staff knew what they were doing. They showed up early the day of the wedding, set up everything quickly and without hassle, and were there at midnight to take it all down. I was very pleased with Elizabeth - she had some great suggestions, was very flexible and easy to work with, and very professional. I would definitely recommend Avant Decor for your lighting and decor needs.

Sent on 10/04/2015

Avant did beautiful ceiling draping for our reception and worked directly with our venue to coordinate set-up and take down - very easy to work with!

Sent on 09/05/2015

Shelley · Married on 06/19/2015

Avante was great to work with! They went above an beyond to make the process smooth for our big day. Highly recommend working with them!

Sent on 07/31/2015

Gretchen · Married on 06/06/2015

Avant Decor did a beautiful job with our ceiling decor and head table backdrop for our wedding at Earle Brown Heritage Center. I was concerned that our reception hall would feel too "lodge-like" but with the gorgeous decorations from Avant, the room looked like a wedding fantasy. We were thrilled with the final look. I loved that I could pay everything online - it was great to avoid payments the day of the wedding. Email responsiveness was great and I felt very comfortable that everything was under control without my being involved in every decision.

Sent on 07/20/2015

Tyra · event on: 06/05/2015

They were enthusiastic to assist with our event- came up with creative solutions, offered a variety of materials, textures, and colors. They arrived on time and with excellent teamwork transformed the area into our vision in no time. Loved working with the team and would recommend them to others confidently.

Sent on 07/14/2015

Nichole · Married on 05/30/2015

Elizabeth was great to work with. She knew exactly what I wanted. The crystal curtain and draping turned out perfectly. I wasn't there when they set up the décor but it was perfect!

Sent on 07/14/2015