27 Reviews for AVALANCHE! Mobile Entertainment LLC

Chris was great would use him again

Profile Picture William, 3/24/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Chris was easy to work with and communicated well by clearly outlining what I expressed as my expectations. He played a variety of songs and was efficient in setting up and taking down his own equipment. His pricing was more than reasonable and I would recommend him for any event where you need music. Great to work with!

Profile Picture Lynnette, 2/17/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Chris did an incredible job with the music at our wedding reception. He was able to incorporate many different genres, requests, and styles including songs in Spanish. We had so much fun at our wedding and received several compliments from friends and family. Many said it was the most fun they have had at a wedding.

Chris met us in our home to discuss our desires and plans so he made it so easy for us. He was able to fulfill our very eclectic requests. We really loved working with him. He was extremely professional, adaptable, accommodating, and kind. He was the best!

Profile Picture Katie , 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Chris couldn't have been more perfect.. his planning, flexibility, experience, price & equipment are unbelievable. We almost gave into pressure from another DJ who claimed Chris' prices were too low and I should be suspicious of the quality. I am glad I didn't listen, Chris was everything we could of hoped for and more!!!! Down to earth, Flexible and Fun to the max! Recommend = YES!!!!! Book Him NOW!!!!! THANK YOU CHRIS/AVALANCHE!!!!

Profile Picture Marty, 3/4/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Don't hesitate...Book Chris now! He is a pleasure to work with, was very responsive to all requests and genuinely cared to make our reception exactly what we wanted...fun, fun, fun! Great tunes and a great vibe...the dance floor was a hoppin'.

Thanks Chris! You are the best!!
Joanne & Jeffery

Profile Picture Joanne, 6/11/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Chris was an absolutely amazing DJ!!! His prices are fair, and well worth it. He worked with us every step of the way, and always checked in with us to see if we needed anything. All of our questions were answered promptly and we couldn't have asked for more on our special day! He kept the crowd going by playing a variety of music, and he checked in with us many times throughout the evening to see if we needed anything. He definitely went about and beyond our expectations :). I would highly recommend him for any DJ needs!
Thanks for everything Chris,
Ryan & Kayla Marshall

Profile Picture User3787491, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Chris did an amazing job at our reception! Young and old, he played music that everyone enjoyed and everyone had a great time.

Profile Picture Kristi, 6/29/13, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Chris from Avalanche did a great job for us at our wedding. He met with us two times before the ceremony to go over all of our details, and provided us with a very useful site to pick all of our music/etc.

He was tremendously helpful with suggestions, and he was quick with his responses to any questions we had.

The music for our ceremony/cocktail hour/dinner/dancing was all wonderful, and the dance floor was packed the whole evening!

We would highly recommend Chris to anyone looking for a DJ for their wedding in Colorado.

-J & Z

Profile Picture Zach, 5/12/13, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Working with Avalance Mobile Entertainment (Chris) was a pleasure from start to finish. Immediately after our first coffee meeting with him, it was clear that he was the DJ for us. His no worries, no pressure attitude was refreshing. After deciding to work with him, his involvement and repsonsiveness to the pre-planning was very reassuring. The music is often the biggest difference between a 'good' wedding and a 'great' wedding and we feel Chris pushed our day into the 'great' category. Even a last minute switch of the Father/Daughter and Mother/Son dance order (like 15 seconds before the dance last minute) was handled with a smile and a 'no problem'. He had our crowd dialed and the only time the dance floor was empty was just before the first dance and when we had to turn out the lights! Professional? Yes. Fun? Yes. Flexible? Yes. Recommended? Very big YES!

Profile Picture Chris, 9/22/12, 1 Review
Category: DJ

If you are looking for the best DJ for the best price stop here because you found them. Avalanche was extremely flexible, affordable, and made our wedding so special and perfect. The energy that our DJ provided all throughout the preparation and day of was so relieving knowing we were in good hands. Avalanche provided mixes of all the music so we could preview them before the wedding to get a sense of how it was going to flow which was extremely nice. Many thanks to Avalanche for making our day perfect!

Profile Picture Kyle, 7/21/12, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Chris was the best DJ we have ever heard! He has an amazing online tool that helps organize (which we all know is extremely important in a wedding!). He listened to requests, fit things in when needed, and adjusted to our schedule, even if there was a last minute request. His rates are outstanding and the quality of work was worth every penny. I think anyone would be pleased with Chris's DJ services as he is very professional and responsive. The wedding party paid compliments all night!

Profile Picture Jillian, 5/19/12, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Chris was fantastic! We were're referred to him by two other recently married couples who had a great experience with him and we would now highly recommend him. Since the beginning his communication and attention to every detail was beyond what we had expected. The day of the wedding he was very accommodating and even with last minute changes made the evening perfect!

Profile Picture Valerie, 9/4/11, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Chris is an incredible DJ. He and his crew are highly professional and are more than willing to work with everyone to make sure the experience is UNFORGETTABLE. We couldn't have asked for a better DJ. The countless hours and extra effort he spent to ensure that we had a one of a kind experience is something that is truly rare in today's world. I would recommend his service to anyone who is looking to have the best time of their lives!!!!

Profile Picture Shannon , 7/23/11, 1 Review
Category: DJ

You sometimes here that a DJ makes all the difference. Well Chris was everything you could expect and more. Excellent music selection, impeccable planning, state of the art equipment made our very special day even more special.
We highly recommend his services and if we were to do it all over again, well let's just say Chris would be our DJ again.

Suzanne & Sebastien

Profile Picture sebastien, 7/22/11, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I honestly could not say enough great things about Chris. He was amazing!!!

Music is a large part of our lives together and finding the right DJ was the most important part of our big day. We needed someone who understood we didn't want cheesy music and was flexible with the play list.

From the first time we met Chris, we knew he would be perfect. He explained how he takes the zen approach and reads the crowd and had no problem with customizing the whole night.

He put together awesome playlists for our ceremony (bluegrass), cocktail hour (big band), and dinner (classic rock / jam bands). We got to preview these all before the wedding and switch out any songs we wanted. For the dance music, we gave a him a couple must plays and he took requests from the crowd. There's wasn't a song where the dance floor was empty. He got everyone to dance, even my Mom!

Chris has great selection of songs and truly cares about the success of your wedding. Not to mention, he's budget friendly. I would recommend Avalanche Mobile Entertainment to everyone! Chris was very responsive and caring! We couldn't have had a better time at our wedding without him bringing on the fun.

On more cool thing - I was at the wedding venue the day of getting ready with my bridesmaids. While Chris was setting up his equipment, he put on a cd I had brought to listen to on my boombox. This was awesome having my favorite band blasting in the venue. It made me really calm down and enjoy the hours before the ceremony, instead of stressing!

Thanks, Chris!!!

Profile Picture Hilary, 7/16/11, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Chris you were awesome!! Thank you so much for doing such a great job and working with us to make it the perfect night! We have been to MANY weddings in the past couple years and and have been pretty scared by some of the DJ's we've seen. Some were too involved, too loud, played cheesy music, the list goes on. And you were absolutely none of these things. You were professional, easy to work with, and you played exactly what we wanted and more. We had such a great time dancing all night! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!! All the best to you!

Profile Picture Amy, 4/30/11, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Chris was an excellent choice! He is reasonably priced and he did such a great job for our wedding. He was flexible, had great ideas, and was always checking in with us. Everyone that we talked to after our wedding said what a great DJ we had! I would recommend Chris to any bride as he went above and beyond!

Profile Picture Maranda, 10/2/10, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I was very happy with Chris' services. Chris was very professional and handled all of the special requests that we had. Chris was very attentive and followed the flow of the party, we did not have any "down time" with the music. Chris did an incredible job with the presentatin of the wedding party and all of the wedding events. I would recommend Chris' services to any host looking for a DJ for their event.

Profile Picture Krissy , 9/25/10, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ was fabulous! He was very easygoing and flexible. He was also very personable, and had no problem hosting the games I suggested at the reception. The website was very helpful for planning and he played all the songs I wanted to hear and got the crowd moving with his own selection. Couldn't imagine a better DJ! Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Ginger, 6/27/10, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Chris was amazing! He was so much fun to work with and he gave more than 100%, staying up all night to be sure we had all of the music we wanted for the big day (we submitted some last minute requests)! Chris showed up early to be sure that all of the equipment was set up and in working order and checked in with us during the reception to make sure we stayed on schedule and that we were enjoying ourselves.

He was very professional but we liked that he could also be laid back with us, sometimes it's hard to find that balance with a DJ. Also, he doesn't use that corny and exaggerated radio talk show host type voice that so many DJ's use. Chris more than exceeded our expectations and we had so many compliments on our DJ and the music that was played. He made sure that the music playing during our dinner hour was just the right volume so that guests could carry a conversation without having to yell across the table; after dinner he got everybody dancing!

I truly recommend Avalanche! for any event you may have, especially for a wedding day. He made our event fun and memorable and created an awesome playlist with a lot of obscure and indie-genre music (our musical tastes shy away from mainstream), while many other brides have requested lists that are compiled from current top 40 hits. We didn't want top 40 and that was fine with Chris, he rose to the challenge and put together music that gave us exactly the feel that we wanted for our wedding day! Thank you so much for making our reception fun and memorable!

Profile Picture Veronica, 6/12/10, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Chris @ AVALANCE is the most AWESOME, COOLEST DJ around!! Trust me when I say you will not be disappointed. I found Chris on craigslist, and as you could imagine any new bride to be, I was a little skeptical. Over the months before the wedding, Chris was always in contact, helped pick out music, and dealt with many changes of our minds. We built a very strong, trusting, professional relationship with him and when the big day finally came and we met him for the first time, it was like we had known him forever. He did such an extraordinary job at our wedding, I couldnt imagine anybody else that could compare. Its great to know we not only have a dj whenever we need one, but also a friendship as we have alot in common. Thanks again!!

Profile Picture Lyndsay, 6/7/10, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Chris is by far the best DJ I have ever seen. You can tell he truly loves what he does, it shows thru his work. It was a GREAT guy to work with during the whole process of the wedding planning! I would recommend Chris to ANYONE!! He was positive the whole time, a great help, and not once did he make me feel stressed about the music. Thanks Chris!

Profile Picture Lyndsay, 6/5/10, 1 Review
4.7

Chris was really great and was able to get the entire party out dancing and having a great time. At first, the party seemed reluctant to dance but Chris modified our music strategy to get the party on the dance floor. We actually had a few friends and family that recently had weddings for their children and each of them mentioned to me how jealous they were we had so many people having fun and getting into it.

Profile Picture Chris, 7/17/10, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Avalanche! Mobile Entertainment LLC. was a big part of things that just went smoothly during our wedding day. I [the groom] was slacking on my duties of getting the DJ figured out, but Chris was so easy to work with and helpful in making the reception into a party. We're from Albuquerque, and the website service provided allowed us to keep in constant contact with Chris about what we wanted out of Avalanche! Mobile Entertainment. I would highly recommed Avalanche! Mobile Entertainment based on the value and service, not to mention the military discount and his professional MC voice. Go for it and be ready to get your dance on!

Profile Picture Evan, 6/27/10, 1 Review